TEASE ME (DAHMO)

R18+ (DON'T READ THIS IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE! But I guess you are! I know you have TWICE smut books in your library 👀 am I right? Vote if I'm correct! Kkk🧡

---

'Tease me baby, turn around and just tease me baby'

The song of Bruno Mars and Cardi B is playing on the background while this girl was doing, well, fucking herself in front of her girlfriend.

"Ohgad, Momo! Please untie me!" The pale girl shouted in annoyance, but the latter didn't even bother to do anything related on that 'Untie me' thing, she just continued doing what she was doing.

Momo is in the bed fully naked, her back was rested on the headboard of the bed, her hair was messy and her legs were spread while her fingers were playing her clitoris, tapping it slowly but pressing it hard but enough not to hurt her.

"Oh, fuck me hard, Dahyun" Momo teasingly uttered, she slid her fingers on her slit from top to bottom simultaneously while she's staring at Dahyun's eyes sensually.

Dahyun groaned.

"Untie me now, Momo! Let me fuck you!" She shouted and tried to wiggled her hand to untie the rope that is around her hand. Her waist was tied around the chair too, also her feet were tied so she really can't move to lessen the gap between them.

Momo didn't answer. She spreads her legs more, she let her pussy lips spread more in front of her annoyed girlfriend.

'Fuck' Dahyun cursed in her mind.

"Ah~ your fingers are good, mommy. Umm, Dahyunie" Momo moaned teasingly. She sucks her ring and middle finger and played it with her tongue until it gets wet and get lots of saliva, while her other hand is groping her right breast. She took her fingers out of her mouth then put it on her pu$sy, she slid it sensually as she saw Dahyun looking at her,

While groaning in pain of watching her fucking herself.

'Tease me baby, turn around and just tease me baby~'

"For Pete's sake! Untie me, please" Dahyun half shouted but became like a good puppy who's looking at her owner with her puppy eyes, pleading to give her a food. Yeah, Momo's pu$sy. Momo's cum.

Momo fixed herself and crawled up to the edge of the bed, she sits there leaning her back with her hands supporting her while her right foot playing her girlfriend's left breast, pinching it with her toes.

Dahyun can't do anything but to moan.

"Oh, look at you mommy, you look like a puppy. Oh please, be a cat instead so you can lick me wherever you want" Momo softly said with her voice full of tease. She smirked then bit her lower lip sexily.

"I ain't an Ice cream but you can lick me like how you lick it. Bite me like how you bit the cone. Eat me, slurp me. Go deep, dip your fingers on me. Fuck me, Dahyunie~"

'Dinner reservations like the pu$sy, you gon' eat out~'

Dahyun's eyes became dark, lust mixed with annoyance and excitement.

They were 3 feet apart but Dahyun felt like it's 5 meters away.

Momo pulled back her legs to hug it both, then slowly spreading it again.

Dahyun felt a warm liquid on her pu$sy. Oh she gets wet because of Momo's tease.

Momo stared at Dahyun's eyes while she's touching her wet pu$sy again. As soon as she touches herself, she threw back her head because of pleasure. Her mouth hung open, and her other hand was supporting her to not fall on the bed.