WOULD YOU BE MINE? (2YEON)

The stars were twinkling above them. The moon's watching them, and the cold breeze's hugging them both. It's cold, but she can't feel it because, what she was feeling right now is warmness.

"Jeongyeon..." she called out, she wants to get her full attention, well, she succeeded.

Then silence.
There's no better than this moment.

"Hmm?" Jeongyeon answered her sweetly then rested her head on girl's shoulder.

Intimate it is. But, there's no meaning behind it.

"What if..." she paused, scared of what she was going to say.

'What if I tell you that I love you, would you be mine?'

She's been thinking about this, she's not ready for the consequences but, she thought that this is the perfect time for it.

"What is it, Nayeon eonni?" Jeongyeon said with her not-so-natural voice because it's sweet, a new one, then she hugged Nayeon's waist tightly.

So tight, thinking that the latter will slip if she didn't hold her tight.

"Nothing" Nayeon mumbled then sighed. Jeongyeon didn't say anything but move herself closer to Nayeon.

Jeongyeon is so sweet right now, why is that?

'With your smiles and hugs I feel that you like me too, but, maybe no, I don't know.' Nayeon thought.

The leaves were creating a peaceful sound because of the wind and the plants seems like dancing on to it.

"Jeongyeon..." Nayeon called out once again, she breathes heavily that made Jeongyeon raised her head then looked at her eyes with worries visible on it.

One pair of eyes screamed LOVE, while the other one screamed PITY.

"You know what,"

Jeongyeon gets confused more and more as the time Nayeon hesitates to continue what she was going to say.

Nayeon straightened up her body and put both of her hands above Jeongyeon's broad shoulders.

" I don't know what will be your reaction but, I just want to say that I love y-" she couldn't finish it when someone shouted, calling Jeongyeon.

'Sht!'

"JEONGYEON!" The latter immediately tilted her head as soon as she heard that there's someone's calling her.

Its her girlfriend.

Jeongyeon stood up excitedly that made the sand flew on Nayeon's legs. Nayeon shrugged it off.

"I've been looking for you for more than 1 hour, babe." The girl who has a bob cut hair said then cling at Jeongyeon's right arm.

The ocean's wave was quite noisy but Nayeon couldn't hear it, as she what was hearing was her heart that is beating so loud because of pain.

She is truly hurt.

"I'm with Nayeon eonni, Momo. You missed me?" Jeongyeon said not minding Nayeon who's looking at them with her sad eyes. Jeongyeon intertwined her hands with Momo then she looked at Nayeon,

'And yes, I forgot that you already have a girlfriend. Why it can't be me? Why does it needed to be somebody else and not me?' Nayeon mumbled to herself then stood up to face them.

"Tzuyu's looking for you too, Nayeon eonni" Momo said,

'And why does it needed to be somebody else who will love me and not you, Jeongyeon?' she thought.

Nayeon nodded to them, she walked pass through them with her watery eyes and her heart ripping inside her chest.

That must be hurt so much.

It is.

"Wait... Nabong" Jeongyeon called out, Nayeon wiped her tears then turned her body to face them. She flashed her usual smile, the Bunny smile.

"I heard it and got it" Jeongyeon said monotonous,

'You're making me fall for you deeper, Jeongyeon. But, I'm willing to even tho I know it'll hurt me in the end' Nayeon thought.

"I love you too,"

Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon's eyes, she can see regret and pain or maybe she's just hallucinating and being delusional?

Or maybe she's right?

"my STEP SISTER"

'You said you got it? Fool.'

Nayeon smiled so wide and fake. She's hiding what she was feeling right now.

"We're sisters, anyways" she said then lets go of Momo's hand and took a few step towards Nayeon.

But,

Momo walked and grabbed Jeongyeon's hand immediately, Nayeon looked at how Momo holds it.

'She must be so in love'

She nodded and turned her back again then begun to walk away.

"Yeah, SISTERS" she said feeling the pain inside her chest growing and growing.

'Oh, right. That's why you'll never be mine' she whispered.

"JUST SISTERS AND NOTHING MORE" she uttered then chuckles to herself.

She stopped and sits on the sand near the water.

The stars were twinkling just like how her eyes twinkled because of her tears. The moon watched how she rips her heart, and the cold breeze hugged her to comfort her, she can feel the coldness of it now 'cause the warmness she was feeling a while ago already faded.

Jeongyeon made it fade but Jeongyeon can make it back.

Only Jeongyeon, and no one else.

She's a bully but at the same time sweet when it comes to Nayeon, no wonder Nayeon fell in love with her.

They've been living together since their parents decided to live together. That's why,

She fell in live with her step sister, she fell in love with YOO JEONGYEON who already had a girlfriend.

She fell in love with the right person at the wrong time.

-----

'It's so nice to fall in love but, falling in love with your step sister isn't nice at all, it'll be a pain. It'll be a sin to one's eyes.

Don't tell me you didn't know that you'll LOSE at the end of it because from the start you know that,

You will never WIN.'

You're just her step sister, you'll never be her... lover.'

-NAYEON TO HERSELF

-I'll try to write a fluff one👉👈 Any thoughts?

-Yeppeu Misul✍️🧡