I FAILED (MINAYEON)

People said it's really a good thing to cuddle when it's cold to feel each other's warmth, to heal each other's wound and to connect each other's hearts, but why does the hugs feels colder than the breeze, wounds re-opening and the hearts tearing away.

"Why you left me?" It's not intentionally to be said, but once your heart is broken your mind is affected, you can't control it.

"I have to" the girl answers, she tightens her embrace. Warm to cold, this isn't what we picture about cuddling. It should be full or warm, full of smiles, full of love and full of affection.

"No, you just want to, Mina" she said it firmly but for Mina it was soft. It's softer than the cotton.

"I was just thinking about your happiness, that's why I left, Nayeon" Mina whispered on Nayeon's ear making the mentioned person to shiver, her chin is resting on Nayeon's shoulder while her arms were wrapped around the latter's body.

"But you are my happiness, Mina."  Nayeon whispered, her eyes are glistening because of the light that's reflecting on her impending tears,

"I'm your happiness, yes, but I'm a mess Nayeon. I need to fix myself to be better so when the time comes that I want to come back to you... I won't hurt you and I'm finally worth it," she explained that made Nayeon's tears to flow down on her rose-tinted cheeks,

Mina unwrapped her arms carefully, she bring herself in front of  Nayeon. She put her hand on her lover's face, she uses her thumb to wipe those precious tears away.

'I don't deserve these tears, Nayeon'

"Now that I'm standing in front of you, I can say I'm still not worthy of your tears, love and everything that you possess, Nayeon. All the things that you are willing to give me, I don't deserve it. You don't deserve me, you're too perfect for me."

"You are worth it, Mina. Please, choose me"

"I fixed myself so I can be better and be worthy of your love but...

I fell in love with someone else while I'm fixing myself for you," Mina felt like there's something on her throat, she can't speak properly so as Nayeon.

But she needs to say something to end the thing between them, for them not to suffer more.

She's hoping this is the right decision.

"Sorry for leaving you,"

"Sorry for not trying,"

"Sorry, I'm not choosing you"

If there's something that will kill Nayeon softly, it's Mina's voice while saying sorry.

Nayeon wanted to scream but she couldn't, her tears flowing non-stop and her heart... her heart is breaking like a puzzle dropped on the floor.

Mina's face is fading in the wind,

"I failed in this lifetime but I promise I'll choose you...

Next lifetime" -Mina

Nayeon clenches her shirt, she bit her lips trying to stop herself from sobbing but she failed. Nayeon slowly opening her eyes, slowly waking up in the reality where Mina isn't by her side.

Another dream about Mina.

Another sad dream with Mina.

"Even in my dreams you didn't choose me,

Even in my dreams, we're not endgame, Mina"

-Okay, wtf. I'm sorry. These past few days, weeks and months were depressing for me. I couldn't think properly, I have a lot of things in mind that I wanted to share with you guys (stories) but I can't focus writing. I'm so sorry.

I'll write a long one, soon. Sorry.

Fvk, the story entitled 'Adore You' broke my heart. Omfg. 🍓✍️