WHITE ROSES (MINA)

I put my lipstick on and checked my reflection in the mirror. I look good and ok, maybe I am. I left my house immediately, I still need to get the flowers in the flower shop of my friend.

I'm going to walk since it's near in my place.

The weather is good, everything is good right now. There are a lot of couples walking, talking, eating and holding each other's hands with their eyes full of love.

I'm jealous.

I continued walking and get your favorite flower.

I'm going to the place where you were always, it's just been 2 days since the last time I visited you.

But nothing changes.

I thought I'm ok, I thought I'm fine because I can't feel anything. Isn't it normal to not feel anything?

Do you remember the day you held my hand so tight, I'm so scared that maybe you'll be tired--you'll slipped your grip on my hand. Tsk, you did.

Everyday all I could think is ' YOU ' and ' YOU ', they say it's not normal but I'm happy. I'm happy thinking about being with you, to feel your embrace, to be in your heart because you're my home.

But why things ended up like this? It's ok to leave me but why aren't you coming back? Why you chose to leave without talking to me about your problems?

You're unfair.

You thought I'll be ok when you leave without a word? Without a goodbye? Damn you!

You didn't know how much I suffer the time you left me, I'm convincing myself I'll be ok. You chose it so I think you're happy right now.

But look at my eyes, its shine fades as the days goes by. The smile on my lips was gone, the warmness of my hands became cold.

Why are you doing this to me? All I could think right now is to follow you, follow the path you chose--I badly wanted to be with you!

I'm fine, right?

I placed the flower I bought in your tombstone, it's a white rose, it's your favorite flower.

"You're so beautiful, your image in my mind will never fade. The sweetness in your voice--I'll never forget it. I'll never forget you, I'll follow you"

My name will be next in your name.

I'm serious,

See you soonest, Sana.

Your Mina will follow you even if it's obviously a sin.

I love you till death.

    -I'm obsessed (?) on writing like this, I mean, someone is dead something like that. 🙊
    What ship do you want for the next REAL oneshot? Please~ answer me 🥺🧡

      -Yeppeu Misul ✍️🧡