YOU'RE ONLY MINE (MICHAENG)

Warning! Just giving a warning! 🤷

"You're only mine, aren't you?" She whispered on her girl's ears who's laying down beside her. The girl didn't answer.

"Oh yeah, I got it" she said in her normal voice then she lift her body slowly not trying to wake the other girl on her side. She took glances on her girl then looked at the clock on the wall across them.

Her phone rang a couple of times, she didn't answer it a while ago because she did something with her girl and she doesn't want to be disturbed.

Her eyes slowly rolled because of annoyance but she picked up her phone and answered the call.

📞 "Hello? Mina?" that voice is really familiar, it's sickening I despise it, Mina thought.

"What is it, Momo?"

📞 "Are you with Chaeyoung? Is she ok?  Mrs. Son is looking for he-"

"Mrs. Son or You, Momo? Are you looking for her?" Mina smiled creepily that if you saw that kind of smile it will really creep the hell out of you.

📞 "What do you mean? Well--yes honestly" Momo answered with her calm voice not trying to be scared on how cold Mina's voice is.

"She's with me. We're in our place where only the two of us knows haha" she chuckled trying to annoy Momo.

📞 "Mina! Mina! Where are you?" It's not Momo's voice,

"Why do you care, Nayeon?" Her smiles were getting creepier.

📞 "Just tell me where are you. We're worried tho. You two haven't went home for 3 days" Nayeon's voice is soft, soft as cotton candy that made Mina grits her teeth.

"I'll text you later and would you please tell Momo to  not call me again, I'm so sick hearing her voice. I despise it" she said with her normal voice. Mixed of warm and cold.

📞 "I will and please text the address as soon as possible" said Nayeon. After that, Mina hung up the call and lay down again beside her girl who looks peacefully sleeping there.

Mina hugged Chaeyoung from the back and kissed its cheek and rested her head on Chaeyoung's head but then she suddenly stood up and went to the side table.

There, she took a paper and write something on it. She once again glanced on the wall clock, 3:24 pm.

After she wrote a letter for her friends, she went to her cabinet and took something. This thing is similar on what she used to Chaeyoung.

Similar thing she used to...

kill-

Chaeyoung.

"I'll be with you forever and no one will own your heart except me. You're only mine, Chaeyoung" Mina uttered and her devilish smirk formed on her pretty lips.

Mina slowly put the needle on her skin, as soon as it touches her skin her smirks became creepier and she looks crazy. She can feel her body starting to be weak so she went beside Chaeyoung and whispered,

"Forgive me but this is my first time being in love, I don't want anyone to get your attention, not even Momo. I hate her, I hate all of them. They're trying to get your heart and attention away from me. I'm so sick of it. I'm sorry but atleast now I'm sure they wouldn't get you. You like this too, right? I love you" her voice was sad but she's smirking.

She took her phone and send the address to Nayeon.

She slowly rested her head on the pillow leveling Chaeyoung's head and once again she hugged her girl.