WEDDING SINGER (NAYEON X ?)

( Hi! Hello! So, yeah, ahm let's just assume that Same-sex relationship and marriage are already accepted in South Korea. Let's just assume, ok? 🥰🧡 Enjoy! OH AND IT IS YEAR 2025 HERE!)

"Nayeon" the short haired girl called out Nayeon who's been spacing out since they started talking about the wedding event.

"Y-yes?" Nayeon stuttered, she straightened her back and placed her clasped hands above the table,

"Are you really ok with this? I mean... I can just go and find another singer" the short haired girl uttered worriedly, she held Nayeon's clasp hands but Nayeon immediately pulled her hands off, obviously she doesn't want Jeongyeon's warmth

"No no no, it's ok Jeongyeon. I'm ok with this, I was just thinking about something. Don't worry" Nayeon answered nervously, she's trying to compose herself, she felt like she's about to faint because of the mix emotions she's feeling right now.

"Are you sure?" Jeongyeon looked at her, checking if she's saying the truth.

"I'm ok" she looked at Jeongyeon's eyes.

'I'm obviously not ok but I want to do this, Jeongyeon. I need to do this' Nayeon thought.

"Ok, please be there at 3 pm. You're going to stay until night, right?" Jeongyeon asked while she's giving the wedding invitation to Nayeon.

"Of course. It's part of my job, tho. Don't worry!" Nayeon smiled with her bunny teeth showing off, Jeongyeon smiled too.

Hot coffee, sweet cakes and two different hearts.

"Nay... "

Nayeon who is eating her cake silently, immediately looked at Jeongyeon who called her just a seconds ago.

"How are you?" Jeongyeon softly asked, Nayeon coughed slowly when she heard those words. She cleared her throat.

"I'm... Great" She doesn't want to lie but she has no choice but to. There's nothing going to change if she'll say the truth. Jeongyeon still not coming back even if she'll be honest.

"You loss weight, Nay" Still, Jeongyeon is speaking with her soft voice and her gaze were soft too. She's soft to Nayeon.

"Don't mind it. Haha. I'm fine tho. You look great, by the way" she complemented. Jeongyeon just smiled as a response.

"How's Mina and Chaeyoung? Are they still together? How about Dahyun and Sana?" Jeongyeon is not hiding her excitement, she shows it off. Her smiles are so sweet just like the cake they're eating right now.

"You have no contact with them?" Nayeon answered back with a question, she's not trying to avoid the question she's just curious.

"I lost contact with them since the day we broke up. They hated me so much" Jeongyeon chuckled but her eyes were sad,

"So, how are they? Doing fine?" Jeongyeon asked again.

Nayeon is not paying attention again as she remembered the time when they broke up last Summer of 2019.

Vivid memory.

*FLASHBACK- SUMMER OF 2021*

"Why are we here in this situation, Jeong? Why all of a sudden? We're still fine yesterday, we even ate dinner with our family, Jeong... why" Nayeon's voice became weak, just one word she'll utter she knows she'll burst into tears.

Her sight became hazy.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to lie anymore. I don't want to lie to myself and onto you, Nayeon." Said by Jeongyeon then pulled Momo beside her.