THE MOON IS BEAUTIFUL, ISN'T IT? (TZUYU)

I leaned on her shoulder and rested my head comfortably. Her scent makes me go crazy and I love the way her hair touches my face, it's tickling but I want it.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I said as I looked at her face. She caressed my hair and tuck it in my ears.

"It's the stars" she said sadly.

Maybe she knows what's the meaning of it, she refused to answer me like how others answered it correctly.

She doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I uttered again as I gulped the big lump on my throat. I don't want to cry.

"It's the stars for me" she said but her voice sounds sad, sadder than before. Even though I can't see her eyes fully I know it's glistening because of the light of the moon that's reflecting on her tears.

I know, mine too.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" There's nothing wrong to try again, I want her to answer it clearly.

"Yes, but it's not like the way you think. I'm sorry" she said. I lift my head and looked at her side profile, her nose looks so perfect, her eyelashes were curled perfectly, her lips--even without a tint it's pinkish and her whole face looks so beautiful like a goddess.

She's beautiful than Aphrodite.

"No no no, it's ok" I said, I closed my eyes hardly for it to not release any tears.

"I know it's not ok but I'm sorry. I'm not ready yet, you know how hurt I am before, right?" She explained. You don't need to say something like that.

I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I just can't control my feelings and emotions right now" She took my hand and caressed it just like how she caressed it every time we were in a crowded places.

"Please wait for me. I'm still fixing myself I'm scared to commit knowing to myself that I'm not fully fixed. I don't want to hurt you. I love you but not like the love you felt towards me,"

"Please... wait for me." The sincerity on her voice makes me calm. I breathe heavily.

"I will" I answered.

I understand her, it's really hard to commit if you're still not fixed.

"I'll wait until you're ready, Sana" I said. She kissed my hand and caressed it again.

"I don't know if I deserve you and your love. You're too perfect for me, Tzuyu... but we both know that we needed each other" she said while she's looking at the moon. She smiled with her eyes.

"A fact" I said and smiled to her. I brought my eyes to the moon and stare at it.

"I see my future with you, so please wait your Sana unni" she looked and me and leaned.

She kissed my forehead.

"Your baby Tzuyu is willing to wait, Sana unni" I said it sincerely. I hugged her so tight and she reciprocated it.

"I love you, Sana unni" I whispered to her ears.

"I know baby Tzu" she answered.

"Let's stay like this for a minute. I like this position" I uttered. She nodded her head.

'The moon is beautiful, isn't it?' I hope you'll ask me this someday because obviously I'll answer you "Yes, it is" and we'll end up saying "We're beautiful than the moon" I said to myself.

Let me fix you.

I'll wait even if it's...

Forever.

   - Huhu, 'The moon is beautiful, isn't it?' 😭 when kaya.
     What ship do you want for next story and what genre? Ahm, you can request 👉👈 jebal~

P.s I know it's too short, I'll make a long one next time.

     -Yeppeu Misul ✍️🧡