HAPPINESS (SAIDA)

It was a normal afternoon, the sun was ready to set and the people were busy watching it.

The sun will still rise tomorrow, but broken hearts won't heal as the sun rises the next day.

"Dahyun!" Sana shouted with her cute but fragile voice. The girl didn't bother to look at her.

Sana ran fast to catch-up with her girlfriend that she called a while ago.

Sana stopped at the back of the girl, breathing heavily while her hand grasping Dahyun's arm.

"Sana." Dahyun sternly said, she brushed off Sana's hands then turned herself to face the latter.

"What's your problem, Dahyunie?" Sana said still catching up some air.

"I have no problem" Dahyun coldly answered.

People were still watching the Sun to set, red-orange tint of the Sun is penetrating the whole place.

"Why are you acting like this, again-"

"Did I do something wrong?" Sana spoke with her gentle voice that can soothe anyone.

"Nothing" Dahyun immediately answered then turned her back to look at the Sun,

"Tell me, what's wrong?" Sana took a step then held Dahyun's shoulders.

"I don't want you anymore, I don't need you anymore" Dahyun said,

It caught Sana off guard the reason why she harsh fully twist Dahyun's body to face her.

Dahyun groans because of Sana's move.

"What are you saying, Dahyun?"

"We're still fine a while ago, why?" Sana's eyes starting to fill up with tears as she keep on asking Why and What's wrong.

"What happened a while ago is different from now, Sana. I'm breaking up with you" Dahyun looked at the crying Sana with her stoic face.

Why are you so oblivious?

No, why are you numb, Dahyun?

"I-i don't get it! Enlighten me!" Sana said half shout, she shook Dahyun's shoulders but Dahyun took a step back 'causing Sana to stumble but she immediately stood straight.

"I know you're not dumb, Sana. Please, don't ask any questions" Dahyun uttered with her cold voice,

"I'm not dumb, but I'm a fool Dahyun!" She shouted.

They caught some attention because of Sana's shouts but they don't even care.

"Yes you are, Sana" Dahyun answered.

Sana was hurt, it was the first time Dahyun agreed on that thing. Usually when she said that, Dahyun will pull her to hug her and tell her that she ain't, that's what girlfriend's do tho. Duty it is.

"Funny" Sana said then chuckles.

Dahyun stood there in front of Sana while grasping her sling bag.

The sun is slowly fading, its half isn't visible at all. It already hide itself.

"Let's break up, just agree Sana. I got tired and I lose myself from loving you... I don't love you anymo-" Dahyun couldn't finish what she was saying when Sana cut off her words,

"Your lips are here," Sana said then closed her eyes.

"Your gaze were all in mine," she chuckles

"But, Dahyun," she looked at Dahyun's eyes, she can't see any emotion from it. She's good at hiding her emotions but Sana isn't.

"Where is your heart?"