I AM THE ONE WHO CAME FIRST (NAJEONGSAIDA)

"I really love her. I'll be crazy if ever she'll leave me" she said while eating the pancakes she made.

I visited her because she told me she have something to tell me, I acted like I didn't know but actually I already know what is it. It's obvious and it makes my heart numb.

"She's so perfect! I mean, I know no one's perfect but she looked perfect to me. Ah~ what do I need to do I'm so in love with her" Maybe she already forgotten that we loved the same person, does she setting aside my feelings? No, I know she cares for me always. This is not her fault tho.

"Nayeon unni?" she snapped her fingers in front of my face,

"O-oh sorry, what is it again Sana?" I said, I took my cup of tea and sip on it.

"You're spacing out again. Do you have a problem? Mind to share it, unni?" She uttered, she went beside me. We're now sitting close to each other.

"We're friends right?" Her eyes were worriedly looking at me. Oh, Sana.

"But friends won't do the same thing you did, Sana" I mumbled, I make sure she didn't hear it. I don't want to hurt her feelings.

I am the older here so I need to act like an older sister to her and not to sulk and act like a kid. Yes I'm hurt, who wouldn't be, right?

I clearly remember that day she asked me to bring Jeongyeon in front of the coffee shop near the Han River at night.

It's been 3 months but it still hurts like it just happened yesterday.

*FLASHBACK : THAT DAY*

"Yah! Unni, please bring Jeongyeon in our favorite coffee shop please~ I need to tell her something" Sana said with her puppy eyes and pouty lips, who would ignore this cute puppy? My baby sister in heart.

"Ok ok ok, but I want to know it first before Jeongyeon" I teased her I smiled showing off my bunny teeth to make sure she will tell me.

"You really want to know?" She smirked, she gestured telling me to lean. I leaned on.

She whispered something that I wished she won't.

"I'm sorry, unni" she said after she saw my expression. What's with my expression?

"Oh no! It's ok, Sana. I'll bring her there, ok?" I said whilst smiling, this is not the right time to act like a kid.

"By the way, what time? Would you mind if I bring Dahyun too? Don't worry we won't interrupt you two" I winked. Maybe, I'm great at pretending and hiding my true feelings.

"Are you sure it's really ok with you?" Her face looks so sad,

"Yes! What are you saying? Haha, I moved on" yes, I lied. This is better.

"You don't need to do this unni if you're not comfortable. I'm sorry" I held her hand and pulled her closer to me,

"It's fine, trust me so..." I said while caressing her back,

"This night at 9:30, is it ok?" She slightly pushed me to looked at my eyes. I nodded.

"Ok, be ready. I'll bring Dahyun, ok? I can't bear being a third wheel haha" I chuckled and slightly smacks her shoulder playfully.

"Aye aye" she smiled so wide.

--9:30 pm--

"Jeongyeon..." I heard Sana uttered. We are already in the coffee shop where Sana asked me to bring Jeongyeon. Me and Dahyun were sitting just behind Jeongyeon but we can clearly hear Sana's voice.