Prologue: Family Reunion

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Prologue to this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Issei P.O.V

"After a long day at Kuoh Academy, two people who go to that school are seen headed back home, the two are Issei Hyoudou and Asia Argento. Both members of the Gremory Household with Issei the Pawn and Asia the Bishop, they walked back home after a long day at school. They return home and along the way someone is seen leaning on the gate of his home as he gets confused and alarmed since he's wearing a hood which covered his face..................
Issei: " Um, excuse me. But, who are you and why are at my home?"
????: "You've grown a lot Issei, how long has it been? Four years?"
Issei: "Four years? Why are- *eyes widen* No. No way."
Asia: "Issei, what's wrong?"
(Y/N): *removes his hood, smiles* "It's good to see you again Issei."
Issei: "(Y/N)!"
..................he hugs the guy as he get him hug back, he cried a little since the guy he's hugging is his brother who he hasn't seen in a long time...................
Issei: "I missed you for a long time."
(Y/N): "I missed you too Issei. *they stop hugging, looks at Asia* And who is this?"
Issei: "Oh, this is Asia, she lives with us. Asia, this is my brother *he extends his hand to her* (Y/N)."
Asia: *shakes his hand* "It's nice to meet you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Nice to meet you to Asia. I never expected a girl living at home already."
Issei: "Hey, she wanted to stay here."
Miki: "Issei. Asia, welcome home- *looks at (Y/N), her eyes widen* (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Hey mom."
Miki: "My little boy, (Y/N). *hugs him* You're home."
(Y/N): "I'm glad to be home."
Gorou: "(Y/N), my boy! You're back."
(Y/N): "Hey dad."
Gorou: "Well, come on in. We have a lot to catch up on."
Miki: "We saved a room for you, we'll get it clean."
Asia: "Issei, when were you going to tell me you have a brother?"
Issei: "I-I wanted to keep it to myself, I'll tell you one day." *looks away sad* (I don't want them to bring up his past, he never deserved all that. Screw those assholes! But, at least he's back home with us.)
.....................everyone is in the house celebrating (Y/N)'s return home, in the room that he's staying at he is getting his bag and boxes with Issei helping...................
Issei: " When did you get back?"
(Y/N): "I got home today and I instantly came here, I wanted to surprise mom and dad. But, you weren't home and so I waited. And you arrived with a beautiful girl like Asia, what's going on?"
Issei: (Oh crap, I can't tell him the truth or him and my family will find out. Here it goes.) "Asia moved here after something happened and she wasn't getting use to being here after moving from her home, so I decided to help her around. After finding out she had nowhere to go, I offered her to stay here and she happily accepted."
(Y/N): "You may be a pervert, but you have a heart. You did the right thing brother."
Issei: "Yeah, I did. Now that you whole we can hang out again like the brothers we are."
(Y/N): "Yeah. And I also enrolled into Kuoh Academy, so once I'm settled in I can join you and Asia."
Issei: "Seriously? That's so awesome!"
(Y/N): "That's right. Well, I should unpack."
Issei: "Okay, see ya brother."
...................he walks out his room heading back to his, along the way he sees Asia coming out her room as she looked at Issei.....................
Asia: "Your brother is really nice Issei."
Issei: "Yeah, he is."
Asia: "I was wondering why didn't you bring him up before?"
Issei: "I don't *rubs the back of his head* want to talk about it when he's around or in a room close to me because, it's not good. When the time comes I'll tell you."
Asia: "Okay, well goodnight Issei."
...................she walks in her room with Issei going in his, he sits on his bed looking down at the floor thinking since now (Y/N) is home...................
Issei: (I gotta make sure he doesn't remember, those bastards will pay for what they did.)

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Three Days Later

...................after three days (Y/N) finally settled back in and now he is walking with Issei and Asia to Kuoh Academy, they arrived with everyone looking at him which the girls did as well.....................
(Y/N): "Why are they staring us? I just walked in and they look like they stare like I did something wrong."
Issei: "Well, it's because I am known as a pervert around here, the guys are jealous Asia is living with me and they might think bad of you since you're walking with me."
Asia: "It's his first day and I don't want him to make a bad impression on his first day."
(Y/N): "Don't worry, I may not be a pervert like Issei, but I'll make sure it won't pass on to me."
Issei: "Yeah, I don't want that. See ya (Y/N), I hope we have the same classes."
(Y/N): "Later bro. Bye Asia."
....................she waves at him as he walked to the principals office, along the way the girls looked at him and he heard their whispers..................
Random Girl 1: "Did he call that pervert bro? Is he related to him?"
Random Girl 2: "I don't think so, he has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes."
Random Girl 3: "If he is that pervs brother I just hope he isn't a pervert, he's really cute."
Random Girl 4: "That perv must've kept him a secret if he's related to him."
(Y/N): (Wow, Issei must have a bad reputation being a pervert.)