Chapter 8: Kiba Acting Weird

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 8 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After Issei saved Rias from marrying Riser, everything was normal and (Y/N) is happy for what his brother did, but was shocked to find out that Rias moved in with them and the the jealousy of Asia making him know that it's going to be different now. Right now they're sitting at the table eating breakfast.....................
Gorou: " So good. I know you're technically foreign, but this tastes like the real deal!"
Rias: "Well, I've been living here for a while now."
Issei: *drinks from the bowl* "Either way. I've never had anything this good. Yum!"
(Y/N): "Definitely. This is so amazing."
Rias: "Thank you. That was sweet."
.....................(Y/N) sees Issei wince in pain which confused him until he sees Asia pinching his arm making him chuckle in his head....................
Miki: "I have to admit Rias, I was surprised when I found out you wanted to board here like Asia is doing. But, I can't help but love that you help out with cooking!"
Rias: "Helping you is only natural, mother."
Miki: "Let's not forget about how much Asia has been doing with the cooking and laundry too. You are both so appreciated!"
Asia: "Like Rias said, you're taking care of us, so it's only natural."
.....................(Y/N) smiles knowing they are happy being appreciated for what they do.....................
Rias: "Oh mother, would it be an imposition for the club members to come over after school today?" *they look at her confused*
Miki: "Sure, that's fine."
Issei: "What are you talking about? Here?"
Rias: "The old school building is having its annual spring cleaning, so the Occult Research Club won't be able to there this afternoon."
(Y/N): "Oh yeah, I heard other students talking about that."
Asia: "Having the club meeting at home seems kind of fun. I can help host it! You want me to make sure the tea is ready?"
Rias: "Oh yes. That would be wonderful, Asia."
.....................they arrived at school and are inside class right now, he hard voices which he looks seeing Issei's friends Matsuda and Motohama saying rumors are being spread about him only to say they were the ones spreading the rumors. He gets angry which he approaches them and grabbed them behind their necks squeezing hard making them scream.....................
(Y/N): "You two better say those rumors aren't true or I'll break your necks to the point that a hospital won't be able to fix it."
Matsuda: "Okay, okay."
Motohama: "We're sorry man!"
????: "Hard to believe that you're related to this perv when you have these two by the necks."
(Y/N): *looks at her* "And who are you?"
Issei: "She's Aika Kiryuu, and she to is a pervert."
Aika: "Asia, there are so many nice boys around like (Y/N) here. You don't have to waste your time with that jerk as a boyfriend."
Asia: "Whaddaya mean boyfriend?"
Issei: "Whaddaya mean that jerk?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. Why call my brother a jerk? He started helping Asia since she's new here and that makes him a good person other than you since you're perverted."
Aika: "Hey, I am not."
Matsuda: "Hey! I overhead that you bought something perverted, explain that?"
Aika: "Alright calm down, I mean everyone at school agrees. You two aren't having relations like every night."
Matsuda/Motohama: "Relations?!"
Asia: "What's that?"
Issei: *points at her* "Knock it off Kiryuu, we're just friends. Now, get that straight!"
.....................Issei wince in pain looking at his left hand, (Y/N) knew what that meant as he walks to the club room. After that (Y/N) is sitting at a bench eating his lunch, he finishes and the moment he goes to put it away he felt a stinging sensation in his body making him groan in pain...................
Issei: "(Y/N), what's wrong?"
(Y/N): "I think I felt that pain you felt in your arm, but it was felt through my body."
Issei: "Looks like you need Akeno, head to the club room. I'll let her know."
.....................he heads there with a towel around his waist sitting on the couch, he hears the door open behind him which he look seeing Akeno in a bathrobe that was wet causing him to blush from what he is seeing.....................
Akeno: "Hi (Y/N), *walks in front of him, kneels in front of him* everything okay?"
(Y/N): "N-No everything is okay. It's just that your robe is wet."
Akeno: "Well, I never got the chance to dry off after taking a shower since Issei's arm was tingling, but you on the other hand. Your entire body?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. It just happened."
Akeno: "During your fight with Riser you gave off too much power and it may have refreshed you when you absorbed power, but your body still has a limit. Maybe sucking it through your finger won't help, but maybe sucking somewhere else might help, let's see now."
.....................she touches all over the top of his body feeling around until she was able to find where she needs to do what she needs to do. She does the procedure licking and lightly sucking on the part of his body which he shivers and lightly grunts from what she is doing until the power inside him calms down....................
Akeno: "That's all better, right?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. Thanks."
Akeno: *sits on his lap making him blush* "You know (Y/N), me and you never had some alone time like before in the nurse's office, so when we have a chance let's be alone. Okay?"
(Y/N): *blushes more* "Y-Y-Y-Yeah. Sure."
.....................after that everyone heads to their house since the Old School Building is getting the annual clean up, everyone is sitting in Issei's room talking over how many pacts they have completed.....................
Rias: "Well then, let's begin our regular meeting. This month's contract numbers are in, Akeno, eleven."
Akeno: "That's right."
Rias: "Koneko, ten."
Koneko: "Sounds good."
Rias: "Kiba had eight."
Kiba: "I did."
Rias: "Three for Asia."
Asia: "Yay."
Kiba: "No way, that's really impressive Asia!"
Akeno: "Good for you lady! You should be proud of yourself."
Koneko: "Especially considering you're brand new at contracts."
Asia: "Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!"
Rias: "Issei, zero."
Issei: "Uh' I'm an embarrassment."
(Y/N): "Don't worry bro. You'll be able to get some pacts if you try your best."
Koneko: "If he can do it."
Issei: "Hey!"
Rias: "And (Y/N), *drinks her tea* Twelve."
(Y/N): "Twelve?"
Rias: "That's right."
Kiba: "Nice going man."
Akeno: "I'm so proud of you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Thanks everyone."
Miki: "Sorry to intrude kids."
Asia: "Oh, welcome to the meeting mother!"
Miki: "Thank you. Now, this little gathering is for the insult research club, right?"
Issei: "She was so close, yet so very wrong."
(Y/N): "Hey give her a break."
Miki: "Well, I brought something that might inspire everybody!"
(Y/N): "Uh-oh."
Issei: "Mom!"
Miki: "So, who wants to see Issei and (Y/N) when they were just little boys?"
.....................they look at the photos with Issei being bummed out with (Y/N) looking away nervously, he looks at one photo with the time him and Issei started to get along like brothers.....................
(Y/N): (If it wasn't for Issei and his family I would've been alone and would relive the nightmares I went through, but they're the best family.)
Akeno: "Aw, look at (Y/N). He's so cute."
Issei: "Why'd you have to go and freaking break my balls like this mom?"
Kiba: "She seems like a great mother to me."
Issei: "Like you'd know!"
Kiba: "Yeah, it must be nice to have a family."
Issei: "Wait, are you saying you don't, like, have a family?"
(Y/N): *looks at him* (Kiba doesn't know his family? What happened?)
Kiba: "Hey (Y/N), Issei, this picture."
(Y/N)/Issei: "Huh?" *they look*
Issei: "Oh, that kid lived down the street from us. We used to play all the time."
(Y/N): "Yeah. Sadly moved away from a job overseas."
Issei: "Man, I can't remember that kid's name. It's been a while though!"
(Y/N): "Yeah. And by the same time maybe the kid in this photo forgot about our names."
Issei: "I agree with you."
Kiba: "One more thing. Do you two remember this sword?"
Issei: "Naw, I mean. You know, I was five."
(Y/N): "I didn't see much of it at some point, seeing it now I thought it was an antique."
Kiba: "I guess anything's possible, huh?"
(Y/N): "What is?"
Kiba: "It's funny, I never expected to see it in a picture with you. Imagine that."
Issei: "What do you mean by that?"
Kiba: "This is a Holy Sword."
(Y/N): (Holy Sword?)
Issei: "A what?"
Kiba: "Never mind. It's not a big deal. *closes the book* Great pictures! Thanks man."
(Y/N): *looks at him confused* (Kiba's hiding something and he won't tell us.)
.....................after that Issei went out to do a pact while (Y/N) did the Sams and easily got one, he was headed home until he gets a call about a Stray Devil on the loose to arrive at the location seeing everyone there until Issei arrives.....................
Rias: "Issei, (Y/N) over here. *they approach her* I'm sorry I had to make you come out."
Issei: "Nah, it's fine."
(Y/N): "So, we got another Stray Devil, huh?"
Rias: "Yes, we do."
Koneko: "No one can miss the smell of a rogue devil."
Akeno: "No kidding. We've been given orders to take it down before the night is over."
Rias: "Whatever it is must be extremely dangerous. We shouldn't to try and fight it inside. Asia, you wait at the rear."
Asia: "Yes ma'am."
Rias: "Akeno, (Y/N), and I will be ready and waiting outside. So, Koneko, Kiba, and Issei, draw the enemy out where we can take care of it."
Akeno: "Make sense to me."
Koneko: "Right."
Rias: "You got it Rias."
Issei: "I'm on it, Boosted Gear!"
(Y/N): *equips his Sacred Gears, looks a Kiba* "Yo Kiba, you heard the plan?"
Rias: "Kiba?"
Kiba: "Yeah, right. Got it."
Issei: "Well then, let's roll out! Come on guys!"
Kiba: "Right."
.....................they head inside with (Y/N) looking on at why Kiba is acting strange, after some time crashing and explosions was heard with the Stray Devil coming from the roof of the building with Akeno using her lighting with (Y/N) shooting his attacks towards it causing an explosion until it lands on the ground with Rias delivering the killing blow. Everyone runs out with Koneko injured with Asia starting to heal her. A slap is heard with everyone seeing that Rias slapped Kiba for not following the order.....................
Rias: "Think you've got it together now? With a mistake like that, you put everyone here in serious danger!"
Kiba: "I apologize."
Rias: *touches his shoulders* "What's the matter Kiba? This isn't like you."
Kiba: "I'm fine; just having a hard day. *bows* Now if you will excuse me, President."
Rias: *sees him walk off* "Kiba?"
......................Kiba walks off leaving with Issei chasing after him with the two talking until he walked off. It confused him, he starts thinking on the sword he mentioned. They returned home with Rias explaining Holy Swords......................
Rias: "Holy Swords are the worst against devils. Simply touching one burns a devil's body, more importantly to be cut by a Holy Sword could mean instant death. The truth is a Holy Sword can annihilate a devil."
Issei: "Wow, okay. That's kind of intense."
(Y/N): "Tell me about it. It must be dangerous."
Rias: "It is. The fact that those who can use one are extraordinarily rare is the sword's biggest weakness. The church did what they could, they tried to raise people artificially. Perhaps they could wield Excalibur, then they could annihilate devils everywhere. It's known as the Holy Sword Project."
Issei: "Holy Sword Project?"
(Y/N): "Asia, have you heard of anything like that?"
Asia: "No, I haven't. The church must've kept that super secret because I never heard anything about it when I was there."
Rias: "I would think not. It's in the past, I heard the project failed completely."
Issei: "Well, let's hope it is."
Rias: "Kiba barely survived the project."
Issei: *gasps in shock*
(Y/N): *looks at her shocked* "He was apart of it?!"
Asia: "Oh, poor Kiba."
Issei: *gasps in shock again*
Rias: "What is it?"
Issei: "I think I know what freaked him out."
......................he grabs his picture album, he finds the picture that Kiba looked at and he found it......................
Issei: "When Kiba looked at this, he said that was a Holy Sword."
(Y/N): "Yeah. That's why he started acting weird at the end of the day."
Rias: "It's not nearly as powerful as Excalibur, but there's no mistaking it. Kiba was right, that is a Holy Sword."
Issei: "I knew it. And I'm pretty sure he started getting weird after seeing this picture."
Asia: "I don't understand why would it have been so hard close to Issei and (Y/N) though."
Issei: "Hold in a second! *points at the kid in the picture* This kid's family invited us to go with them to church all the freakin time. It was really annoying."
(Y/N): "They've must've been recruiting kids for the Holy Sword Project at the time."
Rias: "So that's how it is then, I understand why the predecessor here is gone, but still. I thought for sure."
Issei: "For sure what?"
Rias: "Oh, I'm sorry. Look at how late it is, come on let's get to bed." *stands up, takes off her clothes*
Issei: "Slow your role. Why are you taking off your clothes in here?"
Rias: "What? You know I can't sleep unless I'm completely naked."
Issei: "No, I mean why-- Why are you getting naked in my room?"
Rias: "Well obviously, because I'm gonna sleep with you silly."
Asia: "Then I'm doing it too! Here goes. I'm sleeping with Issei!"
(Y/N): "Well, I'm outta here. See ya tomorrow Issei."
.....................he quickly runs out closing the door behind him, he walks to his room and changes out of his school uniform and into his sleep wear and he crawls in his bed to sleep. He closes his eyes and after some time he hears growling causing him to look up seeing the two dragon heads again until one appears in the middle of them causing (Y/N) to realize.....................
(Y/N): "So, I believe you three are-"
Left Head: "Yes, we are."
Right Head: "We are the dragon that you've heard of."
Middle Head: "The one who offers you the power."
.....................a gust of wind happens with red lightning appearing around them with fire and the dragon can be fully seen looking down at him in full view:

a gust of wind happens with red lightning appearing around them with fire and the dragon can be fully seen looking down at him in full view:

.....................his wings flap while (Y/N) looks at him in shock."
DesGhidorah: "We are DesGhidorah."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let .e know and with that said, see y'all next time.)