Chapter 4: Meeting Sona Sitri

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

Asia: "Okay, I'm all set.
(Y/N): "Same here."
Issei: "Me, (Y/N), and Asia are headed out to give flyers. See ya."
Rias: "Now hold on, that won't be necessary."
Issei: "What?"
Rias: "Don't worry, you're not in trouble. Flyer delivery is only done by Familiars."
Issei: "What's a Familiar?"
"It's the next day after Rias explained what a Familiar is, she opens her hand and a small bat looking creature appears....................
Rias: " This is my Familiar, I think you two met Issei. "
(Y/N): (How?)
.....................her familiar transforms into a girl causing (Y/N) to get shocked.....................
Issei: "Hot flyer girl is your Familiar?"
Akeno: "I got one to."
.....................a symbol appears with a small creature appears raising it's arms in the air....................
(Y/N): "Wow, cool Familiar Akeno."
Akeno: "Thank you (Y/N)."
.....................he crouched down to reach for it poking his finger out, it grabs his finger jumping happily making him smile.....................
Akeno: "Aw, he likes you (Y/N)."
Koneko: "This is Shiro."
.....................they look at her to see a small white kitten in her arms.....................
Kiba: "Mine's badass."
Issei: "I don't want to see your tiny dancer."
Kiba: "Oh come on man, don't hate."
Rias: "No need to be rude Issei, you'll get a familiar."
(Y/N): "Is there any particular reason?"
Rias: "Familiars are a major part of being a devil; when you're in need they're always there to back you up."
(Y/N): "I see. Okay, let's not waste time."
Rias: "Of course."
....................a knock is heard getting their attention with Akeno allowing them in, the door opens to see a group of girls along with one guy, the group is girls that go to Kuoh with two of them being Sona and Tsubaki.....................
????: "Sorry to interrupt."
(Y/N): "Why are they here?"
Asia: "Issei, who are they?"
Issei: "The one in the middle is Sona Shitori and the one next to her is Tsubaki Shinra, they're apart of the school council."
(Y/N): (The school council?)
Rias: "Hello Sona, what brings you here?"
Sona: "I just wanted to congratulate you on adding three new servants."
Issei: "Hold on, how does she know that?"
Akeno: "Her real name is Sona Sitri, she's the next head of the House of Sitri. A known devil family."
(Y/N): (Seriously? Rias isn't the only one from a known devil family here?)
????: "Rias, I'm hurt to find out you didn't tell your new little boyfriend about us, but I supposed you don't trust him with inside info, then he must not worth that much to you huh?"
Sona: "It's considered bad form to get involved in the affairs of the other households, Saji. It's only natural that Rias held this back."
Issei: "Hang on, I think I voted this guy for class rep."
Sona: "Saji Genshiro, my Pawn."
Rias: "These are my Pawns, Issei and (Y/N) Hyoudou, my Bishop Asia Argento."
Issei: "Wait, you're a Pawn? Look at the three of us
(Y/N): "I am not surprised."
Saji: "What does that mean?"
(Y/N): "By your attitude you think it's better being Sona's servant and you think highly of yourself only to not understand you're just a Pawn like us."
Akeno: "Oh."
Saji: "Why you! That doesn't matter, you and your gaggle slutty-sluts don't deserve to be in the same room room as a group of distinguished devils like Sitri's."
(Y/N): *looks at him with pure anger on his face* "You better take that back and apologize to them cor calling them that."
Saji: "Aww, he's mad. Not even gay Prince Charming over there can protect you from me, I took up four Pawn Pieces bro."
Sona: "Issei took up eight, but had to sacrifice some to save his brother. It's always better to check you facts before you make a fool of yourself."
Saji: "Wait, *looks at her shocked* what? You're freaking kidding me right?! How did this lame-ass butt-munch manage that?"
(Y/N): "Looks like somebody's jealous."
Issei: "This sissy man right in front of us." *they laugh while fist bumping*
Saji: *growls* "Why you two!"
Sona: "Calm down Saji. It's entertaining seeing these two brothers get along even though they aren't blood related. My apologies, he's young. I hope you'll forgive him his youthful naïveté, newbies don't always appreciate the finer points of civility. *looks at Saji* Do they?"
Saji: "Oh right. *approaches them* My pleasure."
Asia: *holds his hand* "No, the pleasure is all mine."
Saji: *holds her hands, leans to her* "Hey. You sure you're not an angel, cause I'm pretty sure you just fell down from Heaven?"
Issei: *grabs his hand, squeezes it hard making him wince in pain* "Listen Saji, you ever make a move on Asia you'll regret it."
Saji: *does the same making him wince* "Oh yeah? What are you going to do?"
(Y/N): *jabs two fingers in his neck making him groan* "Bad move dude, so let go of his hand and back up slowly. *he let's go of his hand, backs up* Keep going. *removes his fingers* Good."
Sona: "Interesting. How'd you do that?"
(Y/N): "Just take two fingers and just jab it, not rough where he might bleed from the fingernails. And you aim at a nerve."
Sona: "I see."
Saji: "Great. Now she'll do that to me from now on. So losers, how's flyer duty? Just got promoted and I'm getting a Familiar."
Issei: "Jokes on you! Me, (Y/N), and Asia just promoted as well and we're getting Familiars too!"
Sona: "Oh, is that your plan Rias?"
Rias: "Yes, I was planning if going next week actually."
Sona: "Well, that's a bit of a problem for us as he only takes people once a month."
Rias: "In that case, why don't we have a friendly little contest to sort this whole thing out."
Sona: *looks at her shocked* "A contest?"
Rias: "Whoever wins earns the right to make a request first."
Sona: "Surely you're not talking about a rating game."
(Y/N): (Rating Game?)
Rias: *giggles* "Oh no. We'd never get permission to do something like that."
Sona: "Yes, you're right. Besides, this is the time to call attention to yourself, now is it?"
Rias: *looks at her angry* "Don't go there."
(Y/N): (Woah, something set her off it even surprised Akeno. What could it be?)
Rias: *thinks of an idea* "I know! We should settle this with an ole fashioned high school way: with sports!"