Chapter 5: Meeting Riser Phoenix

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 5 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After acouple days after getting a Familiar, (Y/N) goes through the school day with no problems and he walks to the club room. The moment he walks in he sees Issei with a black eye with Asia healing him and Koneko looking angry.....................
(Y/N): " Issei what happened? "
Koneko: "The perv was caught hiding inside a locker in the girls locker room with his friends and he got what was coming to him."
(Y/N): "You punched him didn't you? *she nods* Issei, why'd you and your friends did that?"
Issei: "They invited me to that hiding spot to watch them."
(Y/N): "Those two are going to get you into more trouble than you will yourself dude."
Issei: "I believe that."
Rias: "Maybe next time you'll learn your lesson Issei."
.....................after that (Y/N), Issei, and Asia heads back home with (Y/N) resting in his room petting his Familiar while looking at the ceiling. And for someone reason Rias has been acting weird for some time confusing him, a sudden huge sure of demonic energy is felt with (Y/N) heading to Issei's room to see Rias and an older woman in there with Rias with her clothes almost off.....................
(Y/N): "I-I'm sorry, I felt demonic energy and I wanted to see if Issei was alright."
Rias: "It's okay (Y/N)."
Grayfia: "So, this is your second Pawn Rias? It's an honor to meet you, I'm Grayfia. I was here to take Rias back to her club room."
Rias: "I'll see you both at the club room."
.....................they teleport with Issei looking shocked like something he never expected to happen causing him to cross his arms....................
(Y/N): "What was happening and why was Rias naked?"
Issei: "She wanted me to take her virginity for some reason."
(Y/N): "What?!"

Timeskip-Next Day

.....................after that (Y/N) is with Issue and Asia heading to school while encountering Kiba along the way until they were needed at the club room to see Grayfia there. A magical circle is seen appearing with a bird being heard with flames appearing with someone standing there the moment the flames dispersed..................
And Riser has arrived in the human realm. *turns to look at him* I've come all this way to see you. My beloved Rias."
Issei: "Okay, who is this douche?"
Grayfia: "This gentleman is Lord Riser Phoenix. He is a pureblooded devil of noble birth, third Heir in the live of the House of Phoenix."
(Y/N): "And that means?"
Grayfia: "He is also fiancé to the next head of the House of Gremory."
(Y/N): *looks at her shocked* "Fiancé? That means-"
Issei: "You're joking right?"
Grayfia: "I'm afraid not. Lady Rias has been engaged to Lord Riser for quite some time now."
Issei: "Rias is marrying him?!"

3rd P.O.V

Riser: "Lovely, the tea prepared by my Rias queen is most delicious."
Akeno: "Thank you for the compliment sir."
......................he is sitting next to Rias twirling his fingers in her hair, (Y/N) is getting angry seeing a guy that Rias doesn't want to marry sitting too close to her......................
Issei: (What a fucking asshole, no way twat face is gonna Rias.)
......................Riser starts rubbing her leg which nearly sets Issei off causing (Y/N) to calm him down, but Rias stands up......................
Rias: "That's enough Riser. Let it go. Why don't you understand? I have no intention of ever marrying you."
Riser: "But, my darling, Riser believes your family's circumstances are still such that you cannot afford to be so selfish."
Rias: "I will not bring my family to ruin. I have no intention of denying you your right to our name. However, let me be clear, my husband will be my choice."
Riser: "Rememer, it's imperative for Devils to remain pureblood, we're still recovering numbers from the last war. Both your father and Sir Zechs decided on this arrangement with the future of devils in mind."
Rias: "My father, my brother, and my whole clan made this decision because they are in too great a rush. For the final time. Riser, I will not marry you."
Riser: *grabs her chin* "For the final time, Rias. Riser bears the reputation of the house of Phoenix, besmirching our good name is unacceptable."
Issei: "Hey!"
(Y/N): "Issei!"
Riser: *looks at them* "Riser doesn't care if he has in incinerate everyone in this room. *looks at her* You will return to the underworld with me."
......................both Rias and Riser's eyes started glowing as (Y/N) gets ready......................
Grayfia: "There's no need for incineration. *they look at her* My lady Rias, Lord Riser. As you know I am here by orders of Sir Zechs, which means. There will be no disruption of peace."
Riser: "When told such an ominous thing by who is known as the ultimate queen. Even Riser can become somewhat fearful."
Grayfia: "My master anticipated there would be a conflict of some sort. As such, he has assigned me a last resort should communication break down."
Rias: "Yes, of course he did. Would you care to be more specific?"
Grayfia: "If my lady insists on putting her personal preferences above those of her family. She is to settle this via a Rating Game with Lord Riser."
(Y/N): "A rating game?"
Issei: "What is that? I heard it before from Sona"
Kiba: "It's a game noble devils play with each other. Long story short, they and those servants compete in battle to determine who wins."
(Y/N): "So, it's basically like chess?"
Akeno: "Exactly, it's the reason we have individual powers that are inspired by what we call Evil Pieces. In order to play a Rating Game."
(Y/N): "Alright. That's good to know."
Riser: "Riser has played through numerous Rating Games, and has scored several wins for himself. Unfortunately, my inexperienced bride has never even qualified for an official game."
Issei: "How would you know that?"
Akeno: "He knows only mature devils are allowed to participate, so it's not as if she's had much opportunity."
(Y/N): "So, basically we're at a disadvantage?"
Koneko: "We've got more to worry about than that."
Riser: "Rias, I have to ask. Is this adorable group the extent of your servants? They're all you have?"
Rias: "And so what if they are?"
......................Riser laughs from what she said, he snaps his fingers to summon a Transportation Circle with fire appearing with a whole bunch of girls in it......................
Riser: "Riser has fifteen pieces. In other words, I have a complete set."
Issei: "Fifteen?"
(Y/N): "That's the maximum number amount for each side of a chess game."
Riser: "Riser is impressed you know the concept of the game."
(Y/N): "I played regular chest before, so I know everything about it."
Riser: *smirks* "Then Riser believes we will be good opponents when we have a chance."
Issei: "And they're all hot as hell, damn it! Issei hates him so much. *starts to cry* Why can't I be this guy!"
Riser: "My dear, why is your servant looking at me and weeping uncontrollably?"
Rias: "Because his dream is to have a harem."
Ravel: "Ew, what a total barbarian?"
Riser Piece 1: *looks at (Y/N)* "And what about you cutie?"
(Y/N): "What?!"
Riser Piece 2: "How about you? You want a harem as well?"
(Y/N): "I don't have that type of dream, not like my brother here."
Riser Piece 1: "You're related to this perv? Never expected it since you don't seem like a perv yourself."
Riser Piece 3: "Maybe I can be the one for you."
......................Akeno looks at them with anger in her eyes with lightning appearing in her hand while staring at the girls at the same time, which (Y/N) looks at her seeing her not act the way.....................
Riser: "Oh, is that so? Yubelluna."
Yubelluna: "Yes, *appoaches him* my lord."
......................the moment she got closer they kissed with Riser rubbing her breasts to taunt Issei while (Y/N) looks at his brother seeing a shocked look on his face.....................
Riser: "No matter how long you live you'll never have what I do. You're just a lower class devil."
Issei: "Shut up! Once I stop sucking at this devil shit, I'll get all the ladies I want, you stupid Phoenix breath! Or should I say Pee-nix breath!"
Riser: "How dare you. If would be best if you remember your place when you speak to me."
Issei: "Screw you!"
Rias: "Calm down, that's enough!"
Issei: "The only person in this room I need to impress is Rias!" *she looks shocked*
(Y/N): "I don't give a shit what you think of me! "
Rias: (Issei?)
(Y/N): "Issei stop!"
Issei: "We don't need to play some damn game! I'll kick your ass right here, right now!" *rushes at him*
Asia: "Issei, no!"
Riser: "Mira."
......................a girl appears standing in front of Issei stopping him......................
Issei: "What she supposed to do? She's tiny."
......................she rushes at him and attacks him with her weapon causing (Y/N)'s eyes widening in anger, she tosses him towards the ceiling with Issei gasping in pain until he falls on the ground.....................
Asia: "Oh no, he's hurt!"
Rias: "Issei!" *runs to him, kneels beside him* I'm here. *picks him up* Please talk to me, are you alright?"
Issei: "I'm good. Yeah, don't worry about me." *passes out in pain*
Riser: "Ha! Imagine the bearer of the brutal Boosted Gear being so-"
(Y/N): "You little bitch!"
Riser: "Hm?"
.....................the moment Mira looked at (Y/N) he punches her with his Sacred Gear with red like lightning around it and she flies towards Riser's group knocking them down. He look at Riser with hatred in his eyes when Riser looks at his Sacred Gear with fear in his eyes.....................
Riser: (Impossible! How can he have that kind of power?)
(Y/N): *moves his arm towards him with his hand balled into a fist* "You're next!"
Rias: "Grayfia, tell my brother I agree with the Rating Game."
......................everyone gets surprised along with (Y/N), she walks in the middle of the room......................
Grayfia: "I will inform him immediately."
Rias: "Riser, believe me when I say we will annihilate you."
Riser: "We shall see, Riser will see you at the game."
......................they disappear back to where they were and (Y/N) kneels next to Issei to see how he is doing while still angry from what happened with Akeno looking at him worryingly, but in his mind one things is certain; he will make Riser pay for what he did."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)