Chapter 7: Rating Game Against Riser

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 7 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After training for some time for the Rating Game against Riser, (Y/N) is waiting in his room until it's time for the Rating Game to begin. He is now determined to win so Rias won't marry Riser and also get payback for what one of Riser's Pawns did to Issei, from the training he did feel an increase in strength after seeing the dragon he possess. He hears a knock at his door causing hum to stand up with Issei walking in....................
Issei: " It's time."
.....................they arrive at the clubroom to see everyone getting ready until a knock at the door is heard with Sona and Tsubaki walking in.....................
Sona: "Sorry if I'm interrupting."
Rias: "No please, come on in, Sona. I'm glad you can make it."
(Y/N): "I didn't expect you two to be here."
Issei: "Is there a reason why?"
Rias: "There's a live broadcast of the competition so family members can watch. Sona and Tsubaki are here to help out with that."
(Y/N): "Now that's awesome."
Sona: "And besides its her first Rating Game, I wouldn't miss an event like this for anything."
Rias: "Well, I promise to do everything in my power to make it interesting for you."
.....................a glyph appears behind Sona and Tsubaki which (Y/N) recognizes it as a Transportation Circle with Grayfia appearing from it......................
Grayfia: "It's almost time, I hope you're ready for this, my lady."
Rias: "Yes. We're ready whenever you are."
Grayfia: "In a few moments we'll use is magic circle to transport you and the rest of your team to the battlefield."
(Y/N): "Where would this be if it's okay to ask?"
Akeno: "In a neutral alternate space, created just for the game. Because it's not real, we have a full license to do some damage, even burn it to the ground if we want."
Issei: "That's cool."
Sona: "I'll be in the Student Council broadcast booth calling the game, we'll be cheering you on. Good luck."
Rias: "Thanks a lot. Just try to keep the play-by-play fair."
Sona: "Oh, I'll keep it clean. Though if I was a betting girl, I'd say you're going to beat that scumbag seven ways from Sunday."
......................they walk out the room closing the door......................
Grayfia: "There's something I forgot to tell you, I thought you'd like to know the Great Devil Lucifer will be watching the Game."
Rias: "Oh, brother dearest"
(Y/N): *looks at her shocked* "Your brother is the King of the Underworld?!"
Asia: "No way!"
Issei: "That can't be true!"
Kiba: "Oh it's true, her brother is the Lucifer."
(Y/N): "So, that's how you're known by everyone."
Rias: "That's right."
Kiba: "His name is Sir Zechs. Although he has been known by many names, during the Great War our leader died. Sir Zechs took over the throne and lead us through a dark time, he saved the devil kingdom from ruin."
Asia: "Well, that explains why Rias is the next heir to the House of Gremory."
A red glyph appears as a transportation circle is seen......................
Grayfia: "It's time, everyone."
Rias: *stands up* "Then let's go."
......................they stood there as they slowly teleport to where they're headed for the Rating Game, they arrive as (Y/N) looks around to see they're in the room still......................
Issei: "Hey. What's going on, we're still here."
Asia: "I think our magic circle is broken."
(Y/N): "I don't think that's possible?"
Grayfia: "Your attention please. My name is Grayfia, I am a servant of the House of Gremory. I will be your referee during today's match. To create the battlefield you'll be competing in, I took suggestions from Lady Rias and Lord Riser. You may recognize this place, as it's an exact replica of Kuoh Academy, an educational institution in the human world."
(Y/N): "Wait, what does that mean?"
Rias: "Just take a look outside."
.....................(Y/N), Issei, and Asia opens the window as they look in the sky to see a halo light over them which surprised all three of them......................
Asia: "They sky!"
(Y/N): "This is an alternate space."
Issei: "Hold on! Why does everything look the same?"
Rias: "It might look like it, but trust me we're not at school anymore."
(Y/N): "Alright, I guess there's no need to be worried."
Grayfia: "Each team has been given an area that will serve as its home base. Lady Rias, your team will be in the Occult Research Club headquarters in the old schoolhouse. Lord Riser's home base will be located in the principal's office in the new schoolhouse. Pawns will be promoted if they can make their way of the home base of the opposing team. Good luck to all."
(Y/N): "Alright. I got this, all we have to do is win and that asshole shall add another loss to his Rating Game Streak. So, what should we do now?"
Akeno: "Well, I would tell you not to get your ass handed to you, but with you I'm sure it will be different now."
Kiba: "Just be smart dude, odds are Riser's gonna wanna move his Pawns into our territory right away. We need to keep enough players nearby to make sure that doesn't happen."
(Y/N): "Got it. *looks to see Koneko giving him a small red orb* Oh thanks, what's this?"
Rias: "These'll help us communicate during the battle."
Issei: "Alright then, we got this."
(Y/N): "Damn right we do."
......................a sound is heard which gets their attention......................
Grayfia: "All right Devils. Let the games begin!"
......................everyone was given a specific order with (Y/N) heading through the forest with his Nargacuga flies ahead while he hides in the shadows. After staying in the shadows for some time he hears the roar of his Nargacuga and he looks seeing three of Riser's Pawns standing in the middle of an opening looking around hearing the roar, he equips his Sacred Gears while walking towards them which one looks at him causing a smile to appear on her face.....................
Riser Pawn 1: "Well, well look girls, it's one of the cuties."
Riser Pawn 2: "Ooh, I was hoping to find you."
Riser Pawn 3: "Hey look, he has two gauntlets this time. He must've gotten stronger."
(Y/N): "You're right. *cracks his knuckles* I'm not the same from before when you first met me." *his Nargacuga lands on his shoulder, he pets it*
Riser Pawn 3: "Hey. It's a Nargacuga."
Riser Pawn 1: "Is that thing your Familiar?"
(Y/N): "Yep. But now, talking is over."
.....................two of the Pawns rush at him to attack, but blocks every single one to kick them both back following up with a back flip shooting red lightning at them which hits them and they fly back. The third one shoots an attack at him making (Y/N) use his Vampiric Absorption on the attack while it travels through his body giving him power. His fist glows red with fire going around it until he punched the ground breaking it apart with flames coming out engulfing the three with their screams heard until they disappeared while in the distance an explosion is heard.....................
Grayfia: "Six of Riser's Pawns and one of Riser's Rooks, retired. "
(Y/N): "Six? But, I only fought- Ah, Issei. He must've defeated them, that must have been the-"
......................another explosion is heard getting his attention until what he hears makes him worried..................
Grayfia: "Rook of Rias Gremory, retired."
(Y/N): "Rook? *eyes widen* Koneko!"
.....................he runs towards where the explosion came from as fast as he can, he arrives at the school seeing another explosion happen and to his shock is seeing Akeno falling to the ground until she disappears showing she was defeated. His eyes wide seeing Akeno defeated with (Y/N) slowly getting angry feeling his power surge higher while he growls.....................