Chapter 3: A Story From A Childhood

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 3 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Issei P.O.V

"The moment (Y/N) left Issei was asked by Rias about him leaving him no choice, but to tell them about what happened years ago.....................
Issei: " So yeah, you all already know that (Y/N) is adopted. I just never told you what happened before that."
Rias: "Before?"
Issei: "He was abused by his previous family."
Asia: "Oh my goodness."
Akeno: "Abused?"
Rias: "Tell us everything."
Issei: "It was 13 years ago, me and my family were at a park. And when I walked further, there he was."

13 Years Ago

.....................at the park a young Issei is running around laughing having fun until he sees something beyond a tree. His curiosity caused him to jog there to see what it was only to find a kid curled up crying....................
Issei: "Hey, are you okay?"
????: *looks at him, backs up scared* "Get away, leave me alone!"
Issei: "Hey, what's wrong with you? I was just seeing if you want to play."
????: "Go away!"
Gorou: "Issei what are you doing over there?"
Miki: *walks behind him, looks at the boy* "Oh hello, what's your name?"
????: "LEAVE ME ALONE!"
.....................he runs away from them with confusion on Issei's face until he chased after the boy, he was reaching distance as he tackled him to the ground. The two fought on the ground until Issei held him down while he struggled.....................
Issei: "Would you stop fighting me, I was just going to introduce myself and you just had to run away!"
Miki: "Issei, stop! Get off him! *he does, it causes him to try and run, but she holds him* Hey, hey, hey it's okay, we're not going to hurt you."
.....................he slowly gets exhausted from trying to fight back until he starts crying, Issei looked at something on his arm. He gets a closer look to see a bruise causing his parents to call the cops. They went to the police station with them with the boy looking down scared, after that it was revealed that he was abused from his behavior along with the bruises on him. A conversation was happening between Issei's parents which he couldn't hear, they sat beside the kid talking to him until he looks at them. It was revealed that they got the approval to adopt him causing Issei to be happy he has a brother now....................

Flashback Ends

Issei: "I was young at the time and I didn't understand, but after that he always kept having night terrors and that happened for almost six months. He had to be taken somewhere to get help, we always wrote letters to him until he stopped a year ago until he just came back."
Rias: "Issei I never thought that happened to him. I'm so sorry. (Y/N) doesn't deserve that."
Kiba: "Has the family that abused him get arrested?"
Issei: "That's the thing, we don't know who his previous family is and they disappeared. They never showed up to claim him back, seems like they never wanted him."
Akeno: "This is just sick! He's a sweet and caring person and that family needs to be dead and rotting in hell!"
Rias: "Akeno?"
Issei: "I agree with Akeno. Whoever they are, the need to pay and please don't talk to (Y/N) about it. I don't want him to remember all that."
Rias: "I won't say a word."
Kiba: "Me too."
Asia: "I swear."
Koneko: "I promise too."
Akeno: "I won't bring it up."
.....................(Y/N) returns from the pact going well with everyone congratulating him, it's the end of the day with everyone going home while Issei looks at (Y/N) sad. He never wants (Y/N) to leave again cause he needs to be the best brother he needs.....................

Akeno P.O.V

.....................after a long day Akeno returned to the home she is staying at looking down sad while she takes a shower thinking about (Y/N).....................
Akeno: (Y/N. How can someone like you have gone through so much pain as a child? I know how it's like, but we had different kinds of bad childhoods. You need someone to be close to you and I swear, I will do that.)

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day with (Y/N) going through classes while going through the day, it's gym class watching everyone until he decides to skip class heading to the nurse room to rest. After some time he slowly wakes up feeling weight on his right which he turns to see Akeno sleeping with him, but to his shock she is naked.....................
(Y/N): (What the hell?! Why is she here? And why is she naked?! She's so close my arm is almost touching her body, okay (Y/N) calm down and don't freak out even don't look down at her body. But, *looks at her face* she's so beautiful when she sleeps. *she yawns causing his eyes to widen* Oh no.)
Akeno: *opens her eyes to look at him, smiles* "Oh, hello (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "H-Hey Akeno.W-W-Why are you here?"
Akeno: "Well, I was tired and I decided to come here to take a nap until I saw you. I didn't want to disturb you so I decided to sleep next to you. *giggles* You were so peaceful when you were asleep."
(Y/N): *blushes* "Th-Thank you."
Akeno: "Hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Yes?"
Akeno: "I just want you to know if there's anything you need help with, don't be afraid to ask me. I'll help with whatever you need. *leans to his face* Okay?"
(Y/N): "O-O-Okay."
Akeno: "Yay, and that's a promise."
(Y/N): (She's being too close and forward right now, but I won't complain.)
.....................after that they went to the club room to seeing everyone there with (Y/N), Issei, and Asia headed out to deliver flyers and also doing a couple of pacts and decided to head home. The moment (Y/N) slowly goes to sleep a red light shines on his face he opens his eyes seeing a dark void.....................
(Y/N): "What the neck is going on here? *stands up, looks around* Where am I?"
.....................his right arm stings causing him to groan in pain, something is seen rising from the ground while he looks following it seeing a three headed type creature revealing it to be a dragon.....................
(Y/N): "Is that the dragon I have?"
.....................one of the heads leans towards him revealing it's eyes.....................
????: "Release the power you inherit."
.....................his hand stings worse causing him to scream until he woke up tripping his right wrist, he rubs it with his face looking determined along with confusion with (Y/N) going back to sleep."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)