Chapter 1: Meeting Rias Gremory! The Secret Revealed

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 1 of this story and by the title you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a long day of school (Y/N) is following Kiba to the Old School Building where it is used for the O.R.C as a club room. He walks in the building walking to the room, they walk in which (Y/N) sees a girl he saw around the school as his eyes widen......................
(Y/N): " Hey, isn't that Koneko Tojo? "
Kiba: "Yes it is."
Koneko: "Oh it's Issei's non-pervy brother, *bows* it's nice to meet you."
(Y/N): *bows* "Same."
Issei: "Hey bro, you're finally here huh?"
(Y/N): "Issei? What's going on here?"
????: "Oh goody, Issei's brother is here."
......................he looks at a girl with black hair and purple eyes standing at a part of the room, his eyes widen and his heart beats fast at the very sight of the girl he is looking at......................
(Y/N): (Woah, she's beautiful! More beautiful than any girl I have ever met, is she in this club?)
Akeno: *walks up to him* "It's nice to meet a new face, glad to meet you (Y/N). I'm Akeno. The Vice-President of this club." *giggles*
(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, *extends his hand* it's nice to meet you too Akeno."
Akeno: *shakes his hand, rubs his hand making him blush* "I'm really glad to."
Rias: "Oh, you're finally here (Y/N), that's good. I'm Rias Gremory."
(Y/N): "Of course, it's nice to meet you as well Rias."
Rias: "Now that you're here, we can finally get started. We like to welcome you to the Occult Research Club."
(Y/N): "Oh, thank you."
Rias: "But, the club is just a front like a hobby."
(Y/N): "What?"
Rias: "Issei, tell him."
Issei: "What do you remember from last night (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Last night? I thought it was a dream, but the way you and Asia reacted this morning made me curious."
Issei: "Well, what happened last night wasn't a dream. *his eyes widen* It was real."
(Y/N): "W-W-Wh-What?! Then who was that person who attacked us, was he not human?"
Rias: "No he wasn't, he was a Fallen Angel. Looks like he was sent to kill Issei and Asia, but thanks to you that was stopped with your courageous effort at helping them. Even also leading to your death until I brought you back from the dead."
(Y/N): "You brought me back? How?"
Rias: "Me and everyone in this room are Devils, and so are you. *his eyes widen* And you are my servant."
(Y/N): "Seriously?"
Issei: "I didn't know how to tell you bro, so this was the only way."
(Y/N): (I'm not human anymore!? And Issei wasn't human when I came back home? This is a lot to take in.) "Well, thank you for bringing me back Rias, but why did a Fallen Angel attack Issei and Asia?"
Rias: "Not too long ago, we had a problem with the Fallen Angels and they targeted Issei since he possesses the Sacred Gear. Then they targeted Asia for her power, but Issei saved her and I brought her back as well."
(Y/N): "Okay, that's interesting. But, what's a Sacred Gear?"
Akeno: "It's basically a very intense and unique power that's found in a rare few. In fact, the only people I know of who have possessed it are historical figures, so you and Issei are a big deal around here."
Rias: "I didn't know at first until Koneko saw Issei's hand light up when he was next to you, now (Y/N) I need you to extend your hand which is the strongest."
(Y/N): "Okay."
......................he extends his right hand and focuses, he remembers how he held on to the Fallen Angel's neck as he get that power again. His hand glows which shocked him as it formed some kind if armor that is on his arm......................
(Y/N): "Woah!"
Issei: "Holy shit that's amazing (Y/N)!"
Asia: "You did it."
(Y/N): "Wow, this thing looks awesome and what I did to the Fallen Angel wasn't a dream."
Rias: "What do you mean?"
(Y/N): "When I jumped on the Fallen Angel's back there was this red lighting going around his body that started hurting him. I didn't know where it came from, so obviously I did it."
Rias: "I see. That's impressive (Y/N). Now since you activated the Sacred Gear you can choose whether to activate it or deactivate it."
(Y/N): *deactivates his Sacred Gear, rubs his wrist* "Wow, that's incredible. So, if the O.R.C is a front what is it do you do around here?"
Rias: "Well, since you asked I'll tell you. We do pacts with people who request us, the way this works is we grant power to humans for a price we agree on and then seal with a pact. It used to be that people would draw magic circles to summon us. But, that became too complicated. Nowadays, we make house calls and personal deliveries."
(Y/N): "Using flyers instead of someone drawing on a wall, that's impressive."
Rias: "Thank you, so since you're here I want you, Issei, and Asia to deliver these flyers to people around the city."
(Y/N): *bows* "Of course."

Akeno P.O.V

.....................(Y/N) walks out with Issei and Asia to deliver flyers with Akeno smiling.....................
Akeno: "He's really nice and a well respected gentleman even for Issei's brother. I like him."
Koneko: "I guess he's alright, I know he won't do anything perverted and I trust him."
Kiba: "I just want to ask, is actually related to Issei?"
Rias: "They're related by name, not blood. He's adopted, and from how Issei reacted when I asked him he was angry, something must've happened that Issei doesn't want to tell us yet. And when he does, I know I'm not going to like it as well"
.....................she looks at the door also wondering what happened, she placed her hand on her chest thinking about (Y/N).....................

(Y/N) P.O.V

Issei: "We're back."
(Y/N): "All of the flyers have been delivered."
Rias: "That's great, Koneko has gotten three requests so Issei I want you to take one and (Y/N) I want you to take one to learn how it will go."
(Y/N): "Sure."
Koneko: *bows* "Thank you."
....................Akeno summons a big glyph which made (Y/N) surprised at what happened....................
Rias: "It's called a magic circle, now let me see your hand. *he extends his hand to her, she places a logo on his hand* This is a seal. It serves as proof you're a member of the House of Gremory, when you get to the client's location, don't panic and just do exactly as I told you. You think you're ready for this?"
(Y/N): "Yes."
Akeno: "Good luck."
....................he steps in the center of the circle as he teleported to the location to see someone who used the flyer. He finished his pact as he returns to the O.R.C clubroom looking at Rias.....................
Rias: "Hello (Y/N), did everything go perfectly?"
(Y/N): "Yes it did, it was complicated at first. But, I got it done."
Akeno: "That's fantastic! Good job (Y/N)."
Koneko: "Thank you for that (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "You're welcome. Where's Issei? He should be done as well."
Rias: "Issei is having trouble getting there since he doesn't have much training in magic, so he's going there by bike."
Koneko: "He also has trouble getting pacts, but has good reviews since the clients like him."
(Y/N): "Really? I never expected that from Issei, but it's always unexpected."
Kiba: "I agree with you right there."

Timeskip-Next Day

....................it's now the next day with (Y/N) in class, he sits next to Asia as he talks with her and Issei until a hand slams on his desk causing him to see Matsuda and Motohama.....................
Matsuda: "Listen here Hyoudou number two, you better explain something!"
Motohama: "We want to know the chicks in the O.R.C, tell us everything."
Issei: "Hey don't you start interrogating my brother, back off!"
Motohama: "You won't tell us, so your brother will."
(Y/N): *stands up* "Back. Off. Right now or I'll rip any magazines you have right in front of your faces."
.....................they back up scared heading to their seats with (Y/N) sitting down.....................
Issei: "Damn, you had to threaten them like that?"
(Y/N): "Would you saying you would stop being a pervert make them do the same thing?"
Issei: "Good point."
.....................after that (Y/N) head to the O.R.C room to see no one there, he sits on the couch waiting for everyone to arrive. He hears the door open behind him to see Akeno walk out wearing a robe which his eyes widen in shock...................
Akeno: "Oh, hello (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "A-A-A-Akeno, w-what are you doing wearing that?"
Akeno: "I was taking a shower and I never got a chance to change, *unties her robe* I'm sorry."
(Y/N): *screams in shock, turns away from her* "Why do you have to change in the same room with me?"
Akeno: "Aw, you don't need to be shy, I bet you haven't seen a woman's body have you? *he doesn't respond, she giggles* I'll take that as a no."
(Y/N): "A woman deserves their privacy, I can respect that. But, knowing Issei he has his desires."
Akeno: "You know, *wraps her arms around his neck* I think you're cute when you're nervous. Maybe I can take advantage of that."
(Y/N): (Oh boy.)
Rias: "Akeno, what's going on?"
Akeno: "Oh, I'm just getting close to (Y/N)."
Rias: "Oh (Y/N), sorry I thought Issei was with you."
(Y/N): "And where would Issei be at this time?"
Rias: "I guess you have a point. I hope he shows up in time."
Akeno 'whispering': "I guess we were interrupted for our bonding time, maybe next time."
...................he shivers causing Akeno to giggle, she walks to Rias as (Y/N) sighs after what just happened. "

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this, let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)