Chapter 10: Protecting Kuoh Academy! DesGhidorah Balance Breaker Unleashed

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 10 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After the encounter with Kokabiel with him declaring war with the intention of destroying Kuoh Academy along with the town, everyone gathers to get ready to fight with So a and her Peerage setting up a barrier around the school making sure the battle won't cause any damage.....................
Sona: " We've covered the entire school with a protective barrier. If nothing drastic happens, it should be able to keep anything within it from getting damaged."
Rias: "Thank you Sona. This means so much."
Sona: "Understand that this will only work if conditions remain the same."
Rias: "Got it."
Issei: *looks behind him* "Tsubaki, how's Irina?"
Tsubaki: "Her condition is not life threatening. She can thank Asia for that."
Asia: *smiles* "What a relief."
(Y/N): "Glad to know she's okay."
Issei: "Where's Xenovia? I wonder if she'll ever come now."
(Y/N): "I haven't heard anything from Kiba too, but he'll be here to help us fight."
Koneko: "Right."
Sona: "I'll keep the barrier up, but I might not be able to keep the school from collapsing. As much as I'd prefer to avoid it."
Rias: "I'm not going to let that happen."
(Y/N): "So, what happens when this gets outta hand?"
Sona: "If Rias could, she could contact her brother. It's not too late."
Rias: "You know what I don't see? You trying to contact your big sister."
Sona: "With good reason, too. Sir Zechs loves you. You know he would want to assist us. There's no doubt that he'd come here as you called him. So call him."
(Y/N): (That could be a bigger help since he is the King of the Underworld.)
Akeno: "There's no reason. I've already contacted Sir Zechs."
Rias: "How could you do that without asking me first?"
Akeno: "Look, Rias. I understand you don't want to bother your brother unless we absolutely must. Our enemy is a Leader-Class Fallen Angel, he's no someone you can take on your own. *smiles* I think that qualifies this to be a 'must'."
Rias: "Fine."
Akeno: "I thank you for your consideration, President. Sir Zechs is on his way, I believe that his forces should arrive here in just about an hour."
Rias: "Good grief girl, I cannot win against you, can I?"
(Y/N): "That's a bold move Akeno."
Akeno: *giggles* "Yep. Thank you for praising me."
Rias: "Should be a fun hour."
.....................they walk in the school in the main building with (Y/N) cracking his knuckles to equip his Sacred Gears afterwards.....................
Rias: "Issei. I need you to be on support this time."
Issei: "Support?"
(Y/N): "Reason why Rias?"
Rias: "I want you to use your ability to transfer your power to the rest of us to increase our strength."
Issei: "No problem. I'm all over it!"
(Y/N): "I can guard Issei while he's boosts his power."
Rias: "Good idea (Y/N). In the meantime, I think we can stall until Issei can transfer his power to everyone, don't you?"
Akeno: "Yeah, I bet we can manage that."
Koneko: "Absolutely."
Rias: "Issei?"
Issei: "I'm still here."
Rias: "Yes, and we're counting on you."
Issei: "Sure thing!"
Rias: "Let's concentrate on the offensive for this battle. We have to get into the school and prevent Kokabiel from releasing his power, whatever that may be. Unlike the fight with Riser. Our lives will be at risk this time. But believe me, I will not allow us to die today. We will survive, my dear servants. We'll survive this fight so we can come back here and go to school once more!"
Everyone: "Yes ma'am!"
Issei: "Promotion to Queen!"
.....................they walk outside to see a gold light revealing glyphs looking like a ritual happening.....................
Asia: "What in the world is that?"
Kokabiel: "It seems like the four Excaliburs have been made into one. *everyone looks in the air* This is so Valper, you know?"
Rias: "Kokabiel!"
Kokabiel: "So, is big brother on his way, yet? Or is it Serafall instead?"
Rias: "Right now, we're the ones here ready to fight. That's all that matters."
.....................he snaps his fingers making a big spear of light with everyone running in front of Rias, but he throws it towards the gym completely destroying it knocking everyone on the ground with them sitting up looking at the crater seeing the spear of light still there.....................
Issei: "The gym!"
(Y/N): "He completely destroyed it!"
Kokabiel: "This is so boring. I need a diversion."
Issei: "No freakin' way."
????: "What's wrong kid? You skeered?"
Issei: "I've never seen that big of a lance made of light, dude. It's like from another dimension!"
(Y/N): *looks at Issei's hand* "Dude, is that the dragon in your hand?"
Ddraig: "So, this is your brother who has DesGhidorah? I am Ddraig, the Welsh Dragon."
(Y/N): "Nice to meet you Ddraig."
Ddraig: "And of course it's from another dimension; look at it. We're talking about a man ho survived fighting with God and the Devil King."
Issei: "You really think we can still beat him?"
Ddraig: "When it comes down to it, I'll beat him even if I have to turn most of your body into a dragon."
Issei: "Most of my body, huh? Well, as long as you leave the important parts."
DesGhidorah Left Head: "Remember (Y/N), you can use Vampiric Absorption on his attacks, just be careful."
DesGhidorah Right Head: "This will be a tough fight."
(Y/N): "Don't worry, I won't go down and neither will all of us!"
Kokabiel: "Since you came all this way to see me, I might as well let you play with my favorite pet!"
.....................a light shoots to the ground causing a glyph to happen with a hole in the ground with flames appearing from it with a roar heard with a three-headed dog coming out of it.....................
Rias: "Cerberus?"
Akeno: "Living at the gates of the Underworld, it's the Watchdog of Hades."
Asia: "So, he's real? What are we gonna do?"
(Y/N): "I always wanted to see a real Cerberus, but now I don't want to now."
Rias: "Bringing him to this world is forbidden. Let's send him back! Akeno! Koneko!"
Akeno/Koneko: "Yes, ma'am!"
Rias: "Issei, use your Sacred Gear to enhance our power! (Y/N), protect him while he Boosts his power!"
(Y/N)/Issei: "Right!"
Issei: "Boosted Gear!"
Ddraig: "Boost!"
(Y/N): *gets in fighting stance* "Got your back bro!"
Issei: "Thanks, Asia. Get back!"
Asia: "Okay."
Issei: "We'll be fine. Trust me; our girls will have no problem taking care of that puppy."
Ddraig: "Boost!"
.....................the Cerberus shoots flames at them causing them to dodge leading to Akeno to use ice freezing it with Rias using her destructive magic to attack it making it fall on the ground with another rushing in, but Koneko jumps in the air to deliver  a strong leg slam on one of it's heads.....................
Akeno: *summons lighting* "I think he wants more!"
.....................she shoots the lightning at it with Koneko dodging with the lightning going across the ground hitting it making it fall on the ground, but continues the fight.....................
Issei: "Jeez, how tough is this bitch?"
(Y/N): "He's the Guardian of the Gates of the Underworld, it's not to be taken lightly if this thing was encountered."
Issei: "I can imagine it."
Ddraig: "Boost!"
Issei: "Not yet. I don't have enough power built up to transfer."
(Y/N): "Keep going Issei. Huh?"
.....................he looks to see another headed his way for him to jump and punch one of the heads in the face following with rapid Lava Gout Blasts hitting it with a yelp heard. But, one head knocks him out the sky with  another head to engulf him.....................
Issei: "(Y/N)!"
Akeno: "No!"
Asia: "No please!"
.....................(Y/N) uses all his strength to pry open the head grunting while using all his strength, he growls in anger to start jabbing his fingers in the top of the mouth of the Cerberus to use Vampiric Absorption feeling it's life being absorbed. After some time the pressure of of the Cerberus head stops hearing a thud, he breaks out the mouth to see the battle continuing with Asia healing Koneko with another Cerberus chasing Issei for it to slowly pounce on him, but the middle head gets cut off seeing Xenovia appearing.....................
Xenovia: "You need a little help here?"
Issei: "Xenovia!"
(Y/N): "Alright! Back up has arrived!"
.....................Xenovia finishes off the Cerberus cutting it in two leading to killing another Cerberus.....................
Issei: "Heads up ladies!"
Rias: "Good boy!"
Akeno: "Oh. Fun!"
(Y/N): "He's done charging the power! Over here Issei!"
.....................he runs in front of him putting his hands together to help him jump higher which Issei accepts the help with (Y/N) launching in the air to Rias and Akeno.....................
Issei: "Boosted Gear! Gift!"
Ddraig: "Transfer!"
.....................a green glow appears with it around Rias and Akeno signaling the Transfer with moans also heard from them.....................
(Y/N): "Wow, never expected that to happen."
Xenovia: "Nice work. I didn't realize you were strong enough to do that, Issei."
Rias: "We're ready now!"
Akeno: "Oh, yeah."
Rias: "Akeno?"
Akeno: "Of course. Now, Ring out Thunder!"
.....................she summons a yellow glyph with thunder appearing with Koneko slams another Cerberus on the ground while Rias summoning a glyph of her own charging up her attack, but the Cerberus gets up to look at Asia with the intention of attacking her.....................
Issei: "No, Asia!"
(Y/N): "No!"
.....................she screams with the Cerberus rushing at her, but multiple swords appear from the ground stabbing it with it roaring in pain, Kiba arrives to land next to Asia with a sword in hand.....................
Rias: "Kiba made it."
Asia: "Kiba, you're here!"
(Y/N): "About time. I didn't know if we were going to continue fighting this beast."
Rias: "More!"
Akeno: "I would love to!"
.....................Akeno launches her lightning with Rias moving her glyph in the way to increase the attack killing the Cerberus and making a crater in the process.....................
Issei: "Awesome! *runs to him* That was so cool, Kiba!"
Kokabiel: "Awesome is a bit of a stretch."
Rias: "Take this!"
.....................she launches an attack towards him, but he redirects it to another part of the school ground making another crater in the process.....................
Kokabiel: "Impressive. *stands up from his throne* Look how much stronger you've become now that you've had a little Red Dragon Emperor inside you. Sexy. And fascinating as well!"
Valper: "It is complete!"