Chapter 9: The Fight Against Xenovia and Irina! The Encounter with Kokabiel

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 9 of this story and I apologize for not continuing this story and sorry for the long wait,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After the meeting with Xenovia and Irina to not get involved with their situation with stolen Excalibur Swords, Kiba arrived to fight them with him fighting Xenovia and Issei fights Irina. (Y/N) still can't get what Xenovia said to Asia out of his head, he knew she didn't deserve those insults. The fight continues with Issei and Kiba getting hurt with (Y/N) equipping his Sacred Gears to rush in.....................
Rias: " (Y/N), wait!"
.....................Xenovia looks at him to get punched in the face following up with shooting a Lava Gout Bolt next to Irina causing an explosion knocking her down.....................
Xenovia: "You're the one I don't want to fight."
(Y/N): "Too bad. I'm your opponent now."
Irina: "I can't believe I also have to fight my other childhood friend, even though he was gone for years it leaves me no choice."
(Y/N): "Then get ready old friend, *looks at them* I won't hold back either."
.....................Xenovia went to attack first, but gets blocked leading to use his Lava Gout surging through her body making her scream in pain. Irina rushes in to do an attack of her own which he uses Xenovia's sword to block the attack to kick her back launching her to land on the ground following up with punching Xenovia in the face knocking her back.....................
(Y/N): "Having these Excaliburs you're easily losing to me."
Xenovia: "Shut up!"
.....................she rushes at him jumping in the air to do a slash attack him, but (Y/N) grabs the blades of her sword with doing the same to Irina when she tried to attack. He focuses his power to use his Vampiric Absorption on them to feel the power in his body.....................
Xenovia: "He's absorbing the powers from the Excaliburs!"
Irina: "No please, we need these!"
(Y/N): "Give me one good reason to stop? From what you said to Asia along with what you did to Issei and Kiba, I don't think I'll stop!"
Xenovia: "We'll never submit!"
(Y/N): "Very well."
.....................he uses the Lava Gout to surge through their bodies making them scream in pain until they got on one knee while (Y/N) continued absorbing the power from the swords.....................
Rias: "That's enough (Y/N). *he looks at her* They had enough, I'm sure they learned their lesson."
(Y/N): "Of course Rias."
.....................he stops absorbing their power to unequip his Sacred Gears to walk up to Issei and helped him up along with Kiba. Asia starts healing Issei with (Y/N) looking at the two while they put on their robes.....................
Xenovia: "You clearly have a strong Pawn Rias Gremory, are you satisfied?"
Rias: "Yes. I'm grateful neither were dealt final blows and that you never lost your Holy Swords."
Xenovia: "Of course. And remember what we talked about earlier."
(Y/N): "Even if it gets outta hand, don't ask for our help either. It'd be fair."
Rias: "Just out of curiosity. *she looks at them* Did you find out which Fallen Angel was guilty? Of stealing the swords, I mean."
Xenovia: "We know who was behind it. Yes. The leader of the Grigoris. Named Kokabiel."
Issei: "Huh? Yeah uh. So, who are the Grigoris?"
Akeno: "Fallen Angels. It's a group of them who are also known as the 'Ones Who Watch Over the Children of God'."
Rias: "The two of you are after a leader class? Are you planning to die?"
Xenovia: "We do what we must to keep the fallen from the Holy Swords. I am willing to trade my life to annihilate them."
Irina: "We understand the danger. There has already been one casualty, a priest who came to this town to check things out ahead of time was killed."
Kiba: "I know who killed him. Freed Sellzen."
Issei: "What do you mean Freed?! *Asia gasps*
(Y/N): " Who's Freed Sellzen? "
Issei: "He's a dirt bag Stray Priest that came here with a group of Fallen Angels, they wanted Asia's Twilight Healing which killed her, but Rias brought her back. But, he escaped. The first time I met him he tried to force himself on Asia."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in anger* "The moment I see him; he's dead for what he did."
Asia: *smiles* "(Y/N)."
Rias: "Really? The stray Priest did?"
Kiba: "I happened to be there when the priest was murdered. And Freed definitely had a Holy Sword."
Xenovia: "Interesting it was a stray priest. At least we know what we're up against. *Kiba looks at her* I appreciate the information you've shared, but don't involve yourselves any further in our affairs. *turns around* "We'll take our leave."
Irina: "Hold on; wait for me Xenovia. Well, thank you. This has been such fun. Issei, (Y/N), I'll be here to judge you both anytime *kisses her cross* Amen!"
.....................they both walked away with (Y/N) looking on until he looks at Kiba who he can tell feels so much anger from losing.....................