Kiss Me In IJN Kirishima

(The first leg of the double smut story ft. MiChaeng and SaiDa)

(Underaged humans, get out of here.)

(Setting: in some university auditorium in Busan)

"Wow, there's so many people who lined up for today!"

"Are they really that excited for this event?"

These are the words that came out Sana and Dahyun as they are preparing for the Scout Regiment's first ever civic activity for this year: the "Limited Edition Japanese Fleet Model Battleships Sale and Bazaar". A lot of people have lined up outside the auditorium, especially the university students, who are quite excited since this is the first time a big event has been held here, and also sponsored by the Scout Regiment.

(One hour prior to the event)

Sana and Dahyun were ordered by Captain Levi to prepare the venue for the event. "I'll be leaving you with some of my men to help you," Levi said while exiting the auditorium. "Remember, this is a big event, and I don't want it to be ruined."

Everyone in the auditorium replied in unison, "Sir!"

And then everyone went to their jobs.

Sana and Dahyun's tasks are to set up 12 stalls representing the 12 battleships featured in the event (Kongo, Hiei, Haruna, Kirishima, Fuso, Yamashiro, Ise, Hyuga, Nagato, Mutsu, Yamato and Musashi) and to set up the big table to be used for the event. This is where the model battleship sets will be placed, and an additional task for them is that they will act as clerks.

"Babe, I never thought this will be tiring," Dahyun complained to Sana while setting up the stall for IJN Yamato. "I mean, we only have an hour before the event, and now I'm exhausted. I wanna rest now..."

Sana went near Dahyun and gave her a power hug. "How about if I give you a free kiss after the event?" Sana whispered at Dahyun's right ear, which happened to be her sensitive spot.

"Tssss...." Dahyun could only blurt out since she felt a shiver down her spine.

"O-Okay... I-I-I feel energized right now," Dahyun suddenly became brimming with energy and vigor after just one hug from her fiancé. Sana could only smile cutely at how weird Dahyun is acting right now.

Everyone in the auditorium continued to set up a stall here and a standee there until they were finished preparing the venue for the big event to follow soon.

Later, Levi returned to the auditorium, and he was impressed at what he saw inside: the stalls are well set, the venue completely organized (and also picked clean of dirt) and that every person were in their appointed sections, ready for the event.

He then walked inside, taking a brief look at the stalls and the refreshments corner, and, most especially, the big table, where a neatly stacked and organized pile of boxes caught his attention. He looked at the table with scrutiny, and he noted that the boxes are arranged in alphabetical order, so that when a customer buys one, the clerks will have no difficulty grabbing the box and giving it to the customer with ease.

"I never thought this would be possible," Levi suddenly spoke, "without the help of everyone here. Thank you for the effort."

And everyone took a round of applause.