Of Which We Were United Into One In IJN Akagi (ft. ITZY, NiziU and BLACKPINK)

(Part 1)

(First setting: IJN Settsu)

"This is it Dubs, the day has come."

These are the words Chaeyoung spoke to Dahyun as she is helping her to dress up for the most awaited day of their lives: their marriage with Sana.

Dahyun felt nervous as she donned her simple all-white knee-length dress with Chaeyoung assisting her in dressing her up and applying make-up. She felt her throat go dry, her hands are trembling, and she took a deep breath. "Gosh Chaeng, I never felt so nervous before in my life," Dahyun was shaking from head to toe.

"Dubs, don't worry, our gang is here to help you through your wedding," Chaeyoung calmed her down, "and I'm pretty confident this is gonna be successful enough."

Their conversation was interrupted when Jihyo and the rest of the gang went inside the cabin where Dahyun is preparing.

"Oh my gosh, you look so gorgeous in that dress," Nayeon was delighted at Dahyun's overall appearance. "I told you simplicity is nice."

"Yeah, when you were just urging her to wear your long gown for the wedding," Jeongyeon shot back at her girlfriend.

"Sheesh Jeongyeon! I really thought long gowns would be nice for Dahyun... but I then realized this one actually does the job," Nayeon defended herself.

"Alright, before you two even bicker, let's just help Dahyun shall we? The battleship's gonna leave in a minute now," Jihyo reminded everyone.

After a couple of minutes of minor fixes, Dahyun was finally prepared for the big day. She, escorted with her friends, went out of the cabin and headed outside towards the bow area of Settsu. There they watched the battleship set sail towards their venue: IJN Akagi.

(Second setting: IJN Kawachi)

In Kawachi, the lead ship of her own class, Sana looked herself in the mirror, a bit anxious as her friends help her don the beautiful all-white wedding gown which exposed her back, with Mina in charge of her makeup. "Hey gals," Sana asked while holding a bouquet of flowers, "d-do I look... wonderful in this gown?"

Momo, who was fixing the creases of Sana's gown, looked at Sana in disbelief. "Hoi Sattang, don't say that! Look at yourself! You're so stunning in that outfit!"

"Momo-unnie's right Sattang," Mina seconded Momo. "I guess you're a bit nervous so that's why you're saying those things."

"And yeah, to think we've waited a long time for this," Tzuyu said as she fixed Sana's traje de boda, (A/N: sorry I don't know its English translation) "and this is it Sana-unnie. You'll be married with your one true love."

"Just calm down and we'll help you throughout the ceremony," Mina told Sana as she finished Sana's make-up.

Sana let out a deep breath. She stood up and faced her friends. "Thank you, all of you, for making this wedding possible," Sana thanked the trio. She was given a bear hug by Momo, Mina and Tzuyu. "You do know that we're buddies for life aren't we?" Momo told her as they went out of their cabin and headed towards Kawachi's bow, where they watched the battleship sail out from the harbor towards its destination to IJN Akagi.

---------

Now, the plan for the wedding is that Settsu will arrive first at Akagi, which came from the north, and Kawachi to arrive last, coming from the south. Akagi was docked not too far from the Seoul coast, with Settsu coming in from nearby Incheon and Kawachi just to the near south of Seoul. Everything was supposed to go well until...