Chapter 35

He stands by the door and observes me for a good 3 minutes. Hands on his pockets. I didn't know he wears beanies. He looks varaaaam!! But we are not there. I am still mad. I am also not going to say anything. I look at him and can't stand the stare between us, I look away.

He fucken smirks.

I move away from the door so he can come in. He walks in and seats on the high chair. I close the door and sit in the other chair. One thing about me I can't act out in a situation, I am always the calmer one or the one willing to listen and here I am looking at this yummy man in front of me who annoyed me so much yet I can't throw a tantrum.

I want to hear what he has to say and I hope nothing defensive comes out of his mouth because I am going to scream. The urge of asking him that so what that woman of his said when greeting me was okay for him and not to fix it but I decide otherwise. My calm says we should remain like that.

"I'd like to apologise for what happened earlier on and how I reacted to the situation, it's just that I was stuck cause I didn't know that Primrose will show up and yes I should've have said something on the way she addressed you but still I failed and I don't have an excuse for that except that I got tongue tied the moment she descended the stairs." He says gathering his palms together and brushing them.

What do I say now? That I forgive him? Well not that I was that boiling to the point where now I will say "I forgive you".

"So you couldn't even spare your two minutes to talk to me that time. What makes it right now? Zwelakhe you let someone disrespect me in your presence in-fact not just someone but your ex, it's not like I don't know my job title. On top of that you decide to be grumpy as though I am the one who did something wrong". I say not finishing everything I want to say cause I don't want to sound like am complaining.

"I am sorry. I should've drew the line there and also for being grumpy at you, it was entirely not my intention" he says

Mxm. Intention my left foot.

"Okay. What kept you that long when we left you with her" I ask.

"She had things to say and I had to understand why she was there" he says

Just like that

"Okay then" I say.

This conversation is over I just know it.

"What are we eating" he asks moving from his chair to the fridge. See what I mean.

Such ambition, I envy it.

"I made lamb curry and rice. Its in the warmer" I say.

He sway his sexy self on my kitchen from the stove to the cupboard to the sink dishing for himself.

"I'm all yours, you know right" he says looking at me and shoving a spoonful of his food.

"Oh please" I say rolling my eyes and looking away with the hardest blush ever. I think I need an medium looking guy that I can get mad at when he actually pissed me off, unlike this sexy one here.

"I would love to see you roll them when you scream my name" he says without even looking at me.

Damn I'm wet. See what I mean. I need a fan it's getting hot in here.

"Why are you here so late" I ask changing the subject cause honestly I can suck this man right here as my dessert.

"Because my girl was mad at me and I can't sleep without you next to me" he says

I smile to the sound of that.

"Since when cant you sleep next to me?" I ask. He just chuckles and continues eating. He's a slow eater which is weird because guys abo gimba (greedy) when it comes to food.

"So I was thinking since you are now my wife I can't have you work as my assistant. How about you work from home cause honestly if you keep on walking in our office I'll want to shag you all day"

I choke to the last part. Is this guy for real though. I am still coughing. He comes next to me and brushes my back and it doesn't help cause it takes me to the highest point of horny and with this silk pyjamas are just not helping.

I gather the strength to say something.

"I'm not your wife and no I still want to work until I get something outside Dlomo Holdings." I utter

"Well you are just not in the eyes of people. Weird because I haven't asked when do you want to get married?" He says. Really?

"I am not planning to get married soon Zweli. I feel like there's a lot of things that we still need to confront as individuals and as a couple. Its just months we started knowing each other and dating" I blabber. My concern honestly

"Well I am an open book and you can ask me anything you want to know about me but all I know is that we are getting married. I am not living on the next year without making you my wife because I would be a waste of a man" he says brushing my back.

He's hugging me and I'm listening to his chest speaking a million things to me. But I'm scared. Marriage is a big step and we don't know each other that much too. I still have to share with him my past experiences so that he doesn't see them as settling because we would be married. I still need to know if he's over Primrose and how we going to raise Khanya.

"I know right now you are flooded with a lot of thoughts. But you are going to be my wife and we going to be the greatest parents to our kids. I'm done playing all the games I've been playing the past years, me and my daughter are ready to be embraced by your warmth in our house." He says. So so so soothing.

"I get that that Zweli but we have a long way to go" I say and he cuts me short by a kiss

It speaks to me a thousand words. Reassuring me that he loves me. We kiss so passionately, funny how we always have this kissing moments where hands are kept to ourselves but desire to touch each other and you could feel the other one say don't touch me. I want to touch him so bad and rip his T-shirt off.

The next thing I feel off the ground. I am on the counter and my pyjama shirt is open, with my breast out. Damn they are wet and there's a cold breeze, he is sucking them making me curl my toes. Why am I even this close to coming when this guys hasn't touched me that further. I moan and shout his name. He's in my pants sucking my thighs. I going to cum in this instance.

I try pulling him up but it looks like I gave him an idea to make me lie down, as to when my pants have been dropped I don't know. "Ahhh Zweli.......... I like....it" I scream and pant. Damn this feels so good. "I'm......I'm going to cum before you Zwe" I say as I can feel that it's closer. He stops and looks at me with a "Then let's cum together". He removes his pants first and Mr Lil Dlomo springs out.