Chapter 30

We get to the house it's 11 pm, after the buffet the guys opted to go to some club for drinks. Lihle and I had cocktails while the gents had whiskey. We sit in the lounge and have light conversation. I didn't know Sakhi is this hilarious when tipsy, he keeps on telling jokes of their high school years and how they were beaten up by some gangsters. The way he imitates Zweli is out of this world. I crack up and Zweli looks at me briefly, I am going to pay for so many debts shame but I am not complaining cause I could even have him here.

"I am so sleepy, we'll see each other tomorrow" Lihle says suppressing herself from yawning. I also agree to going to bed. We all head up stairs to our respective rooms. I get to my room and take my dress out in a haste. I am only left with my bra and g-string. I wear my white silk gown and sleepers then  head out. Going to pay for my debts before the debtor comes to collect them with torture.

I get into his room without knocking. He's looking for something in his closet I walk further in not forgetting to lock the door. The music in the background must be the one making him not to hear me. He's playing Freddie Jackson_You are my lady and even whistling to it. I stand and watch him, he's feeling the song. I walk closer and wrap my hands around his waist, he gets frightened a bit and losen up.

"Hey. I missed you" I whisper into his ear causing him to have goose bumps. I love the effect I have on him!!

I bite his ear a bit and he lightly groans, my hands move from his waist down to his briefs. I shove them in slowly, he tenses up. I like it. He tries to turn but I don't allow him. I twiggle my tongue down his neck and back to his ear, his breathing changes. Go Talitha!!! I hold his bulge after teasing around it, my chin on his shoulder listening to his erotic breath. I jerk lil man up and down inside his briefs. I pull it down, I start jerking up and down looking at it. He groans, I move my chin and start kissing his neck and breathing on his ear. All I hear is his groans. I am doing good I guess. I remove his briefs all the way down. The songs on the background keeps changing from one song to another.

"Don't dare move" I say untying the gown

I move to the front after untying my gown and letting it slide down. He gasps, it's probably my body. I move close to him and caress his cheek.

"Are you done torturing me?" he asks. I giggle

"Not as yet Mr., now move and stand next to the bed" I say remembering how he used to tell me he likes a woman who dominates once in a while.

He moves slowly. I watch his arse toggle up and down. So firm!! I get wet instantly but I still want to make him cum with my hands and mouth, something I rarely do but today I feel like it. I move slowly to him and his watching sitting on the bed, who said he must sit? He shakes his head chuckling, and utters 'fuck'. I get to him and kneel down. I ask him to stand and he does just that, now it's me watching lil Zwe. I touch it first then start jerking it, i increase my pace. Zweli's hands moves to my head, he holds it a little bit tight. His groans here and there turns me super on. I move my mouth closer to it, I shove it in slowly. I take it out and circle my tongue on the head. Zweli tightens the hold on my head, it's good cause it's an installed wig. I circle, twirl and suck. He keeps on groaning. "fuck Tali" he says. I put it in and suck harder, I gag as it hits the back but don't stop. I take a breath then back at it. I suck faster. "I am about to come Tal... Move" Zweli says and I move. He splashes his seeds on my hand. After his done I stand up and go to the bathroom, I wash my hands and take a towel back to the room. I find him lying on the edge of the bed.

He raises his head and look at me with a smile. He tries to stand up but am quicker. I climb on top of him and sit on top of his bulge. I start kissing his forehead to his nose, he chuckles like a liitle boy. I move down to his lips, we kiss so passionate and feel his guy getting hard again. I am in control. I pull out from the kiss to his neck then to his nipples. I first start by pinching them a little and start sucking while bitting light, if only he knew how he turns me on with those groans.

He moves his hands to my butt cheeks and start caressing them. We kiss with his hands caressing me from butt to breast, breast to cheeks, cheeks to thighs and thighs back to butt. His hands are magical, I moan to his touch in the kiss. I am done with this playing I want him in. I move a bit up and hold the Lil man to position him, I moan as he pushes himself in. A groan escape his lips it was so loud and sexy. I start moving my waist slowly, one thing I know I am good at for sure. I move slowly in a circle. I pump up and down, he hold my waist and move me slowly. "fuck what are you doing to me woman" he says with his sex game.

"I am sorry for rolling my eyes on you when you offered me dessert and also laughing at you when Sakhi was telling your childhood stories." I say not stopping what I am doing. He chuckles so Sexy making me lose it

"owh so you know the gist Mrs Me" he says and I smile at him

"Mrs, don't you like dreaming?" I ask. He smiles. Communication sex has to be the best.

"No I am not, May next year you'll be Mrs Dinangwe" he says. Pussy must be good. I just say 'mhmm'.

He flips me over after cuming. He starts moving slowly. "So do you agree to be Mrs Dlomo, maMtimande" he asks. I smile at him. He wanted to be on top so he can make demands. Mxm!!

"Loyalty and honesty will tell" I answer. He moves faster.

"Given all that, will you marry me" he asks. Fuck I moan before answering. How can I say no to all these.

"Yes, provided it's reciprocated" I say. "Fuck Zweli" I say, I don't know what he just did but am shaking like crazy.

"cum for me ma" he says. Not stopping his strokes. I moan.  Damn Zweli!!!

I cum for the second time. He pulls out and flips me over. In a spooning position. Damn this is so good and his breathing is filling the ocean. He is so gentle, more like making love. He kisses my neck, I shiver to his breath. He moves me slowly up with one hand while the other is balancing him. Doggy style is the position  I am in now. He moves slowly first. I scream his name here and there. He holds my breast with one hand and massage it, circling the niple. Oh Zwelakhe!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zweli is straddling Talitha's hair. He's is thinking about the steamy session they just had. "Damn she's good" his mind confirms

"thank you for that, it was amazing" Zweli says to Talitha who is drained after all the cuming.

"Thank you for obeying Mr. You were great too" Talitha answers with a sleepy voice

"And just so we are clear, I was not asking you to marry me because of the sex. I meant it." he says kissing her neck. Talitha giggles and flip to look up and find a serious Zweli

"oh my God, you serious?" she asks.

"yeah I am. I could even marry you today but it does not work like that, right?" Zweli asks

"Mhmmm it does not." Tali says with a soothing smile.

"You are so damn beautiful and I love that smile" Zweli says and Tali blushes looking way. "are you shy?" Zweli asks with a smirk. She giggles and that is music into his ears

"No I am not. Thank you. I like the way you laugh" She answers

"Does it turn you on?" Zweli asks with a smirk

"hahaha. You are crazy" she says

"I'll take that as a yes cause your body just reacted" he says and they both look at each other and laugh.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx