Chapter 37

My house is so lonely. I miss my man so so much. Its been three days and haven't touched him. Well I see him at work but it's not the same. I want to feel his skin, smell his breath and his natural scent. I totally get that my man has to be busy and all for the upcoming cases and he needs all the time of the days to prepare even Sakhi shows up at work to assist with the cases.

Its been a minute since I went partying and all with my friends so I invited Mel and Zama to tag along. Re ya Sandton today. I text my man that I'll be out but it makes one tick  so I settle for calling. I don't know want to just disappear and the next thing I meet him there.

Voicemail. Okay maybe he is way busy. I also settled to eat out cause I don't feel like cooking, so sushi for the queens it is.

I am done with make up and all. I am in Black and brown. Its a bit chilly outside so I am in black jeans, long black sleeve turtleneck, black & gold belt, my infinity gold chain that my sister got me and finally throw a brown leather jacket with brown half boots. I look sexy. My lipstick makes my face glow up. I take my black & gold sling bag.

I am ready to leave!

I make sure to switch off the tv and all the lights besides the one in the lounge and my bedroom. I take the key on the table and ready to exit. I am using an Uber cause I don't feel like driving, I'll lure Mel to come sleep over to my house. Zama said she's getting laid so my chance went through the window.

I get startled as I find Zweli ready to knock. His jaws drop. Probably because of the way I look, the light outside does not help as it is brighting me for him to get a full view. What is he doing here? I missed him too but I am leaving.

"Going somewhere" he asks after being amused

"Yes I am meeting with Mel and Zama" I state and he groans

"And I don't know because?" He asks. I widen my eyes. He removes his phone from his pocket and looks at me. He must have found his answer.

"I am sorry. I didn't even see its dead" he says. He looks tired. Like really tired. I acknowledge his apology. I need to leave.

I am sure the Uber guy is getting pissed he's been waiting for 5 minutes already

"Oh you have to go. I am just going to lie down. I feel tired, but please call me when you want to come back don't use an Uber okay" he says.

His second house I forgot. I kiss him so passionately that he groans. I want him to miss me and call non stop.

"That's not fair" he says holding his bulge. I smile to him and wave goodbye.

I get to Ocean basket and find Mel already seated with a glass of wine. She already had a starter, she doesn't waste time this one.

"Bitch you couldn't wait haaa?" I ask and she giggles. This girl looks beautiful. Her chicks are glowing and it's not even contour. If she wasn't sipping wine, I would say she's knocked up but here she is sipping wine like grapes are no longer being produced.

"Yall are always late and besides I was breaking my intermittent fast" she states, fair enough.

"yeah right. I wonder where is Zama" I say. The waiter comes to take my order. I order wings as starter. I think me and my girls learnt the best not to drink wine on an empty stomach.

There was one time we all decided to drink 2l of wine each person in 10 minute on an empty. Didn't we see a movie that night. We were legit all different kinds of drunk. This girl in-front of me was twerking with all her behind. Zama on the other masturbated right in front of us and Tools (Thule) was crying for his man. Well as for me I was the sex educator. I was even demonstrating styles.

I am with a sex god so y'all can't judge me. Zweli rides behind, on top, side ways, on the counter, the floor, bathroom, car bonnet. Well basically anywhere. Too much info, sorry.

Mel and I chit chat about work and how hectic it has been for her. I think I kinda feel okay at the position I am at. I don't think I was ready for the court and all that but again I need to transition.

"How are you getting along with Brian's kid" i ask Mel

"Well she doesn't like me and I am not going to force out on her, the child is 8 but her drama just irks me" She says furiously. Okay!

"What do you think transpired between the two of you" i ask

"Honestly nothing. I think the mom is feeding her nonsense" She says.

"Yeah I feel you, as for me I am glad I don't have to deal with that" I say and get disturbed by Zama who screams attention with what she's wearing.

"I know, I know. I am shocked myself." She says and we all laugh. She can be a character. I love that she's her own hypeMan. Someone who doesn't need approval for anything concerning her body, skin or weight or style. I love that about her.

"Sorry I am late I had to give someone a happy ending" she says settling down. We laugh some more with Mel. I miss Tools also. She really needs to relocate aii

"So what are we eating" Zama asks. See. She doesn't start by drinking. We learnt our lesson.

"We are drinking" Mel says and Zama laughs hysterically

"Never. Not me and especially not with what yall are drinking" she says. "I don't want to find myself asking that guy whose with his girl for a plug cause ill be needing to charge" she adds and we crack up

"Lesson learnt there hey" Mel says and we agree with 'mhmm'. We decided on adding a bottle of wine and a platter of sushi.

We talk all things love and relationship balance. I get a feeling that Brian is going to propose to Mel, the way she describes their relationship and how he is with her says a lot. Speaking of the devil he calls his girl just to make sure she's still fine.

We also ended up deciding not to go clubbing instead sit here and drown in wine. Well it was Zama who bashed out cause she has a visitor at home so she can't leave him all alone. The Dick specifically!! That's Mel's words not mine. Otherwise I also miss mine so am just going to put up a show for him tonight plus I bought lingeries so one has to be utilised today.

I am planning my show on my head. Since I'll find him sleeping I'm going to make it in the lounge. There are romantic candles in the house so I'll utilise them no actually tonight it's going to be Music, deam lights and the  carpet. The coffee table needs to move out of my way.

"I bet you are thinking of how nasty you are going to be when you get to the house" Zama says. She knows me better. I just laugh at her.

Zama has called her visitor to come fetch and her and ill be driving with Brian and Mel since they are heading my direction plus this saves me from waking up that man cause he'll want to do it on the bedroom.

"Brian is already outside so let's go" Mel says. Zama left 3 minutes ago. I have my key and I hope Zwe removed his key on the door.

I am done bathing. This man is dead sleeping. He's even snoring. I made sure I get into the room and take that I will need. I am not even lotioning. I am already yearning for my mans' touch and his heavenly hands that get me electrocuted most of the time.