Chapter 26

It's been 3 weeks since the funeral. Uncle Sizwe called to remind me about the other ceremony which will be in two weeks. At least there's a family member who does not think we are after my mom's belongings. Apparently Lillian left things on our names and we must come collect them before Luleka sells them, uncle Sizwe's words not mine. Today is the day we are going to Cape Town with Zweli and Sakhi with Lihle. I am kind of not looking forward to this trip but okay.

I made sure I packed my bikinis for the beach cause I will not be joining Zweli on the lunch he is having Saturday so I'll just take my ass to the beach and also explore Cape Town. I zip the suitcase and put it down. I then look for my handbag and drop all the necessities that fit in. Our flight is in the next hour and a half. A knock comes on my door, I shout come in. The ever talking Kay walks in.

"So you really are leaving?" She asks. She has been asking me to go with her but I can't because Zweli said it's not fun trip but a business one.

"I will take you there on your birthday. Where do you specifically want to go?" I ask and she squeals. Her birthday is in 2 months I can still plan it.

"I just want to explore Cape Town. Can you believe that my grandma stays there but I only know our section?" She says being dramatic like always.

"Don't worry we'll explore it it babe just the two of us" I say

"Yeahhh!!!. Can we please wear matching outfits when we go to the beach" she states. This 11 year old is grown for my liking.

"I like that idea" I say. She squeals once more with "we will be goals". So help me jizas. When Kay left my room. I bathed now am just reading my book in a towel just as I am about to stand up and go get dressed Zweli walks in. I am not even surprised that he doesn't knock.

"You really need to master knocking hey" I say walking to the bed and getting my clothes. I will wear them in the en-suite bathroom

"There's nothing I don't know there" he says. Ow okay! Then I am going to show him not knowing anything.

"Mxm. I am speaking in terms of mastering it as an etiquette." I say

"Don't stress I am master just failing when it comes to you" he says. Yah ne I give up

"Whatever." I state. I start dressing up in front of him. He said there's nothing he doesn't know right?

"Really? I am still here" he says looking all shy and turning to face the door. He walks to the door.

"You said there's nothing you don't know so?" I shrug pulling my pants. I was in panties and bra so he got to see the other parts of me.

"I'll get you for that" that's all he says and closing the door.

I am still staying in his house because he refused for me to leave his words were "I am getting you a good security system" I agreed to disagree with him because he also wanted to pay for it but I refused, so his job is to get the people and I'll pay. They are taking long it's going to be two months staying here, I love it but also I need to go back to my place. Khanya always whines the moment I ask about my apartment, she'll be like "is there a need for you to go back. I mean we are still enjoying your stay". I went there the day after the funeral with Konke. It was okay but not as before I mean it feels dull. After I drove Konke back to campus I went there and left after few hours cause I missed these annoying two's company.

We are now in Cape Town and I must say it's a good change of scenery after Lillian's passing, I needed this without realising it. The week after my booking to the hotel I was called by Sakhi to say that I must cancel them cause his beach house is now ready to be occupied. I didn't even know he had in until that day so we are here and I must say it's so beautiful. It's Friday morning, I am by the balcony looking at the view of Table mountain. All the bedrooms have balconies, I mean all six of them. A knock comes on the door. Lihle walks in after I said come in with a tray and place it on my bed, I already made it.