Chapter 39

Mondays should have been another extra day to rest unlike going to work but I guess we would still feel the same way about the day after Monday. I pull my bedcovers and rush to the shower. I am not late but today I am changing my routine of doing things. I normally start by the balcony but I'll end there since Zweli is fetching me to work.

When I am done putting on my long sleeve nude dress just above my knees, I sit and put on stud earrings. I wrap the towel around my shoulders and start with my hair. I am all Afro today. Hair done, outfit done now my face. I touch it up with a bit of make-up and all set. I get to the kitchen and make myself breakfast. I then take it up to my room by the balcony. I put on my favourite gospel song, Akasoze by Ncandweni. The breakfast is so mean, damn it taste so good.

I completely zoned out reminiscing about my life, how far I've come, the mother separation saga, the rape breakup and the misc....... I'm disturbed by Zweli touching my cheek. Ow I must have been crying. I look up to him and worry is covering his face.

"I'm good just got caught up on how my life took a better direction." I say. He doesn't look like he believes me but that's the truth.

"Good morning, gorgeous face" he says putting my cup of coffee on top of the table to hug me. Oh I love me a man who knows what I want and just how I want it. "You look damn pretty, Afro should be your daily look" he says.

Well truth is am not confident enough in my Afro cause I have a jawline for days. I just smile and thank him. I wish we can just call in sick and stay in bed. I feel like being babied for some reasons but man has a case at 12:00 so let me not even think of that.

"We have a date at 14:00. Come let's go" he says picking up the tray. I follow him in the bedroom. I sit and put on some shoes. I then take my handbag, lock the door and follow him on the car.

He opens the door for me and spank me before I could get in. I give a look and he winks at me, tough call to even be mad at. We drive off to work. I print out the papers for Zweli's court case and send him an sms that they are done. He's leaving in the next minutes. He shows up on my door step without his suit jacket. I swear Zweli looks like he's ready to take you up in bed any-day

"That look I know it. She used to give it to me when I was her boss and undressing me. Months later she still does. I must be good neh" he says with a straight face.

I blush. He's just my that and I love him. He close the door and comes to me. I meet him half way. I don't know why I feel the need of being clingy. I just want him all to me. We meet half way and hug.

"I wish you all the best for today. Go kickass" I say and he chuckles most probably because of the last part.

"I got my lucky charm on Friday and still can't let go of it. I'm definitely going to kickass so I can be thanked with something great you know" he says chuckling and I giggle. I want to get off his chest but he hold me tights.

"Daydreaming is not good for you Sir, your time is up. Go before you are late" I say.

We look at each other and kiss. Mel just barges in and stop with with an 'ow. Ill come back later'. What did I say about office sex, just not possible in this house. Zweli stops her with an 'I was just living. Don't forget our date at 2 ok." He then perk my lips, took his papers and left.

"Yazi (you know) someone could never be stressed shagged at work nisekhona (while you are still around) Mel" I say and she laughs clapping her hands. Only now she's coming back to life. She was starched by the side of the door