Chapter 22: Do I not deserve you?

Will

That bastard Dean drugged Harper. God I have to keep an eye on her at parties, if something ever happened to her....I would never forgive myself.

But apparently, the drug had its own side effects, for example Harper being completely high.

Daniel and I were the only two people left sober in that party. I told them what that perv was planning to do to Harper and none of us wasted anytime in running out of there as soon as we could.

Daniel opened the door and Cody and Liv stumbled in together, giggling and laughing and......partly trying to undress each other.

"Shushhh", Liv shushed him, "We might wake everyone up",

"Oh baby, how good I am at this will definitely wake everyone up", Cody replied.

Daniel placed an unconscious Kenzie on the couch.

"Hey Dan, can you take these lovebirds up to their room, because they're really horny and I don't want to see anything that would probably ruin my concept of sex",

"Yeah sure, just get Harper upstairs",

He started leading Cody and Liv to their rooms.

I turned around to look for Harper, seeing her standing at the door, staring at her hands.

"Harp come on, let's get you to bed", I pulled her with me.

"But I want to dance", she whined.

"Yeah you can dance in your dreams", I assured her.

She giggled as she twirled around, almost falling off the second step of the stairs.

"Harp, I have a dance move for you", I said.

"Which one?", she jumped eagerly.

I lifted her up bridal style with her squealing like a mouse, quickly wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"I can't do that", she pouted, "I don't have abs and muscles and biceps and triceps and all other ceps in existence", she poked my chest with her finger repeatedly.

"You can have some of mine", I replied.

"Really? Yayyy!", she hugged me, kissing my cheek.

I eyes widened in surprise at the gesture. My cheeks started getting a little hot. Wait..am I blushing?

"You're blushing", she poked my cheek.

"No I'm not Harp", I lied.

"I made you blush", she grinned, "Who knew William Green could blush with just a kiss on the cheek?",

"Shut up or I drop you", I threatened.

She laughed in response. Her lipstick was a little smudged but her laugh was just as beautiful as ever.

Am I drunk?

I pushed open her room door and set her down on the bed, taking off her heels and her earrings, setting them aside.

"I'm mad at you", Harper grumbled.

"Why is that?", I chuckled as she jutted out her lip.

"You didn't even compliment me", she complained.

"About what?", 

"About my dress dummy!!", she smacked my arm.

She looked amazing tonight. Her dress accentuated her curves perfectly, defining her figure and showing off her tan legs. Her makeup made her look bold and confident, bringing out her glittery brown eyes. Her lips were maroon red which made them look plump and inviting.