Chapter 3: We are going to a party

T/W: Fatphob!a and SH

"I still don't get why we have to do this," I groaned.

"Because you have zero fashion sense," Will says, driving to the mall.

"Since when do you know anything about women's fashion sense?" I scoffed.

"I've had very interesting outfits in my room," he said.

"Huh wha-," I suddenly realized what he meant, and he smirked at me.

"Disgusting, Will," I scrunched up my face.

"So says the virgin," he laughs.

"Yep, I hate you," I state.

✦✦✦

The first place I walk into when we reach the mall is Victoria's Secret. Apparently, I've been wearing a weird bra size and so I need a new one which accentuates the cleavage I have, since the old one never did. I picked out a few pretty, lacy ones and wore one of them right after too. I got out of the shop with my bags to see Will tapping away on his phone. I walked up to him and he looked at me.

"So where do we go next?" I looked at him when he didn't reply, and realized his eyes were focused on my chest. Seriously?

"Will, eyes up here, hun," I said, snapping him out of his daze.

"Huh? Yeah um-let's go," he said, colour rising up to his cheeks as we began walking.

✦✦✦

I stood in front of the mirror, surprised at how good the outfit looks. The white crop top hugged my body perfectly, and the deep plunge accentuated my chest. I paired with some new light blue ripped jeans and white stud earrings. I wore white wedge sandals as opposed to my sneakers and applied some light pink lip gloss, finishing the look with winged eyeliner. Finally I covered the scars on my arms with foundation. I mean it isn't like I can't do makeup, I totally can. I'm just way too lazy in the morning. But, Will seems really serious about this, which means I actually have a chance with Mason. I have to give it my best shot.

 I have to give it my best shot