Chapter 27: That's for trying to seduce my boyfriend

We went into the dining room to find the most posh family in the world, seated for dinner. There was an elderly woman in a simple yet elegant white pencil dress with a man seated beside her who was in a grey suit. I could tell they were a couple, maybe Mr Green's parents.

Then there was another elderly woman, who I took to be Nana. She would've been beautiful if it wasn't for the heavy jewelry she had on, along with silver v neck dress and the botox which made her look like a grandma barbie doll attempt gone wrong. Her hair was definitely dying by now but she hid it with blonde hair dye with highlights. Beside her was a woman who looked close to Callie's age, her face a little stiff with botox, her lips lined in deep red, wearing the same amount of jewelry as Silver and a golden halter neck dress. That was Aunt Tami.

"I take it they are...",

"Yup", Will cringed a little at the sight of them but he managed to keep up a smile which somehow looked very genuine.

"Will!", They both screeched as they hurried out of their chairs to tackle him with a hug and smothering him with kisses.

"Oh I missed my grandson!", Nana planted a big pink smooch on his forehead.

"How is my favourite nephew doing?", Aunt Tami covered his cheeks in her glittery lipgloss.

"Hey...Guys", Will forced a smile as he tried to wipe away the lipgloss, "How are you?",

"Before the chitchat", Aunt Tami said, "There's someone I want you to meet, Kiki!", she called.

A girl about our age stepped into the room. Her blonde hair straight and shiny, her lips covered in light purple lipgloss, her ears stretched due to the heavy earrings and her breasts-oh good lord. She was wearing a beautiful red dress with a sweetheart neckline, a heart shaped ruby pendant placed between her defined collar bones.

I'm not a judgemental person. But it would be no understatement to say that they were HUGE. And not natural huge. This was plastic surgery huge.

They looked like they would pop out of her sweetheart neckline and I silently started praying that wouldn't happen because I did not want to be scarred for life.

"You remember your cousin Kiki", Aunt Tami grinned widely.

"K-Kiki?", he stuttered out.

"Hi Will, how are you?", The girl swayed from side to side as she bit her lip.

"G-Good", he managed a smile, "W-What h-happened to you?",

"I changed things up a bit", she replied.

"Wow Will, you're much more muscular than before", she giggled as she ran her hands down his arm.

OH. HELL. NAH.

That's his cousin!!!

Ok that is sickening.

Mentally barfing.

"Thanks", Will smiled, his eyes not going to her breasts even once, though they were almost in his face.

Back off ladies.

That's my man.

"So I was wondering Will, now that you're single and so is Kiki, why don't you both go for a little drive after dinner?", Nana offered.

Will stepped back.

"Sorry but I already have plans with my girlfriend", he pulled me forward, placing me in front of them, "This is Harper, my beautiful girlfriend",

Nana, Aunt Tami and Kiki stared at me like I was a piece of gum stuck to their hair.

"Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you", I smiled.