Chapter 9: I just had my first kiss

"Did you seriously do that?", Kenzie squealed excitedly from the other end of the phone

"Yeah, and it was fun to see her go all red out of embarrassment", I said.

"That sounds nice", Kenzie yawned.

"Ok now go sleep", I said.

"Hmmm, good night", Kenzie mumbled sleepily.

I chuckled and cut the call.

I wasn't that tired to be honest. I took out Eat Pray Love from my bag and started reading when I heard something outside.

I thought it was a knock on my door so I went up to open it, only to be greeted by a stupid grin, that belonged to no one other than Elijah.

I was about to shut the door on his face but he held it open with his hands.

"Hi Harper", he slurred.

Oh come on, I never wanted to deal with normal Elijah, now I have to deal with drunk Elijah. Life really hates me.

"Yes Elijah?", I said.

He came in and stood very near to my face.

"Damn you're hot", he said, fanning my face with his sour breath.

"I imagined a much hotter person saying that to me but you just ruined that dream", I replied.

"Babe, who could be hotter than me?", he came closer.

"How about anyone else in existence?", I replied.

"You're sassy", he tried to wrap his arms around me but I backed away, "I like sassy girls",

"You already said that", I replied.

Elijah went up to my bed and faceplanted on it.

"Join me baby", he slurred.

"No thanks, I'm good standing far far away from you", I said.

Elijah was mumbling in his sleep when I took my book and my iPod and left the room. I was not going to wake him up, or go near any part of him.

I went downstairs to the pool and sat there with my legs dipped in the heated pool. I emphasize on "heated pool". 

Harper you're still broke.

Shut up, mind.

I was enjoying Dance Monkey when I suddenly felt someone take out one of my earbuds and I jolted in surprise.

"Dance Monkey, haven't heard that in a long time", I heard Will's annoying voice say.

"Hello to you to", I replied, taking off my headphones.

"I see you're still wearing my t-shirt", he sat down next to me, dipping his legs in the water like me and bumped my shoulder, "You know, you just have to ask if you want me in bed, I'll give you the entire package, not only the t-shirt",