Chapter 5: Dress shopping

Harper

I groaned and hit my head on the table.

"That's the thousandth time you've made a sound like the walking dead," Will said.

"I am hungover, and my head hurts like a motherfucker, so yes excuse me if I sound like the walking dead," I snapped, before groaning in pain again.

Will took out a flask from his bag and handed it to me.

"Drink this."

"What is it?"

"Something that will help."

I opened the flask and gulped down its contents before gagging.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

"A few raw eggs, some lemon juice and-I'm not telling you more," he said.

"That is beyond disgusting," I said, shoving the flask back to him.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked.

"Absolutely nothing, zilch. Nada. It's like a gap in my memory," I massaged my temples.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, you asked Mason why he's so hot and confessed your undying love for him," Will stated, wiping a tear from the corner of his eye, "It was so wholesome",

I felt like my insides were churning and I would soon throw up.

"Oh shit. Bloody shit," I stand up and close my bag.

"Where are you going?" Will asks.

"Home. Make yourself useful and make up an excuse for me. Like I'm sick or having period cramps or maybe tell everyone I died," I said, already running as fast as I could.

I rushed through the hallways. I needed to get out of here now, otherwise I will definitely have to wear a bag over my head for the rest of my school life.

I see the exit and rejoice internally. Yes! A few more exits and I'm out. I start running towards the exit. 

Suddenly I hit something, something that does not seem to be a wall.

"Hi Harper," he said and I wished I was dead right about now.

"Hey uh-Mason," I mumbled nervously.

Mason Stone stands before me in all his glory, looking down at me. His green eyes sparkling, and I may just start drooling now.

"Where are you running off to?" He asks.

"Oh nowhere really, just jogging," I chuckle nervously.

"In the hallways?"