New Book

"Random pinterest posts with tiktok boys give me more validation than my own fiance", I sighed, "How incredibly sad",

"You're a terrible person",

"I know it helps me sleep at night",

Brooklyn Bailey is the liveliest person to ever exist. She's a waitress at the diner. She's a teacher at an elementary school teacher. She's a hairstylist at a salon. She's chirpy and sarcastic and can also be very annoying at times. She loves horror movies and Taylor Swift music. She's barely holding on for life with the money she makes, but that doesn't stop her from having an attitude. What she hates most are people who think they can buy the world with money.

Scott Nelson thinks he owns the world. His status, his looks, his workaholic tendencies keep his world and his company running. As the only heir to his father's company, he's never had to work very hard to prove himself worthy of the luxuries that the life of a businessman has to offer. He enjoys quiet places and drinking wine. What he hates most in the world are people who talk a lot.

When life brings these two polar opposites into a fake relationship as Scott's father's last wish, will they be able to coexist in the same space without being the death of each other?