Bonus Chapter #3: The Wedding

Wedding dress

Wedding dress

Bridesmaids Dress

Bridesmaids Dress

"This is a nightmare", I mumbled, "A total nightmare",

Only an hour was left for the wedding to start, but my dress still hadn't arrived.

"Harper, breathe okay?", Benny and Liv knelt down next to me, stroking my back soothingly.

"These fuckers!", Kenzie growled, throwing her phone on the bed, "Nobody is picking up! Why is NOBODY picking up!?",

"You're not helping Kenzie!", I snapped at her.

"I'm sorry Harper, it's just that, well you're getting married! And I am really stressed out about this marriage!",

"She's the bride", Bree pointed out, "I'm pretty sure she's much more stressed than you are",

"Yeah but I'm the planner", Kenzie explained, "And when things don't go as planned, the planner tends to get a little mad",

"Okay, everyone out!", I exclaimed, "I need to clear my head!",

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration as Liv lead everyone out of the room, leaving me alone.

We had been planning this out for months. Everything was supposed to be perfect.

Considering how much work Will and I had put into this. It had to be perfect.

I wanted to scream my lungs out or cry or.....break Kenzie's teeth! Anything! Just to let my frustration out.

But I didn't want to turn into a total bridezilla. Since Will and I were the first ones to get married out of our group.

Suddenly, my phone started buzzing and I hurriedly picked it up, hoping it was the boutique.

"Why is your window locked? Unlock your window", A voice hissed.

I don't believe I need to mention which lunatic loves climbing up to my window every now and then.

I went up to my window and lifted it open to reveal the grinning face of my fiancé.

"It's our wedding day and you can't find anything better to do than climb my window?", I scowled at him.