~Chapter 3~

I honestly just love that sound so feel free to listen to it

______________
E D E N

You wanna know the scariest way to wake up? Well let me tell you it's by being a room full of men you've never met before talking in your room and watching you sleep. I say this from straight up experience.

^10 mins ago^

"Guys I dont think this is a good idea" I could hear someone speaking i just don't know if it's real so i jusr shift. "You"re really gonna get yourself in trouble, Zach said not to" Zach where have I heard that before, I shrug it off thinking it's my mind again.

And then someone touched and i shot up from the bed, I got tangled and fell over right. on. my. ass. I hiss at the pain "Guess we woke him up now" anothee voice said. I look up and see at least 4 guys staring at me like damn fucking Titans. I scream, yes i screamed that was probably one of the loudest i've ever screamed and that wasn't a good idea.

My vocal cords that was just barely healed just bursted again. I quickly covered my mouth with my mouth realizing what happened as 5 other guys rush into my room. Eyes landing on me and the guys in my room. I think i remember who Zach is now. The guy from before.

He also comes in "Did I not warn you not to come into his room?" He directs to the boys in my room. "We just wanted to see" One of the guy muttered, he hand long sliver hair that is tied up in a messy bun. He was small and cute and had cite fluffy checks.

"It wasn't my fault, they made me come here" He holds his hands up with a smirk. He had long purple hair it was longer than the boy with the sliver hair "What!? It was you that convinced us to come" Another boy says with black and blue hair says he was as tall as me maybe taller.

"Enough, just leave his room, but apologize first" They say a quick 'sorry' and leave my room. So did the other guys except from Zach. "Sorry for their behavior, they were too eager to see how you looked" He apologized sitting at the end of my bed. "It's fine" I say back.

I try to take off the blanket tangled on my legs. He hold a hand out to help me. I contemplate if I should take it or not. I didn't want to be rude so I do- his hand were warm, very warm. He gently pulls up on my feet. I think I held a little too long so I quickly take my hand back.

"Thank you" I say "You're very welcome,I'll leave you be now, breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes." I nod and he smiles before he leaves. I fall onto the bed and stare at the very..... Interesting? Looking ceiling.

I stay that way for a minute before deciding to head into the shower. It's a little different from our house and slightly smaller, still big though. I head back into the room and pull out the razor. I've wanted to do this for so long.

I go into the bathroom and lock the door. I moved to sit on the toilet lid, removing my sweat pants. I bring the razor to my thigh and I cut. It felt so serene, I missed this feeling very much. I cut my thigh 8 more times before lightly cleaning it off.

I go into the shower and wash myself. My bruises are healed but they left marks. Every time water touched the cut I hiss a bit. All the blood are washed off so I clean it with antiseptic and bandage it up.

I wore a black legging and a grey coloured hoodie. The leggings had to be black in case the blood bleed throw the cuts. I brush my teeth and all honestly I have this weird habit of brushing my teeth after I had my bath and wore my clothes.

I did what I had to do and tried to head downstairs, but my leg decided to do that glitchy tingy and I almost fell down the stairs, by stumbling down a few of them, but I quickly caught myself.