~Chapter 5~

Listen the beautiful Demon Slayer opening at the top. You won't regret it.

E D E N

I had someone knocking and speaking. I groan awake and roll over on the bed, wincing slightly as I lay on my stomach. If still hurt from... Yesterday. "Yes?" I shout out, not being to happy to get up. "You're gonna miss breakfast, get your ass out here" I hear Liam's voice. He's adorable when his mad. I'm so weird.

"Ok, gimme 10 minutes" I say back and he groans "Really? Ok fine just get down stairs" He says before I hears his soft footsteps fade away. I groan again and get up, my leg slightly twitch, but not glitch. I walk to the bathroom and stare at the mirror.

My neck was a sickly red and purple color with finger prints wrapped around it. I touched it and winced closing an eyes. How am I suppose to cover this up? Do they have makeup? Or should I call someone. No no I'll feel bad. My hoodies cover my body, but neck still shows.

I bite my lip, I look around the cupboards, hoping for a miracle. "Yes" I see the medical pack that Danny left. I quickly grab it, looking around for anything. i grab any paste based ointments. I grab a lot of them, dab it all around my neck. It didnt help, I went to my bag ans rummage through it. I had a foundation a very small one.

That I kept when my dad bruised my face, I hope it there. Oh god, it's there. I grab it and put some all around my next making sure it his the bruising. I had about a 2 minute left so I just brush my teeths and wash my face. I grab a random hoodie I see and wear a sweatpant over my legging.

I probably passed 10 minutes, but it was worth it. I grab my phone and quickly rush down my room of course I stop when I reach the stair, I don't need to traumatize myself more. I take a deep breath and quickly, but cautiously walk down the long staircase. "He lives, I was seriously about to come to your room and drag your ass from the room" Liam says glaring at me

I nervously laugh and reach to scratch my neck on instinct, but quickly stop myself, covering it go with pulling my hoodie. I spot Killian, I turn my gaze somewhere else. "It your turn to do breakfast today Mason and Keagan" Zach tell them "No, I'm not doing shit" Keagan says.

My chance to escape from this first was Danny i was all weird after the kiss and Killian.... I don't need to talk about that "I can do it" I sound desperate, but I need to breath. Zach looked stunned, but nods. Mason stands go and I hurry after him.

When we get out of sight from the others I let out a breathe I held. "So you gonna tell me what happened with your neck" Mason aske and my eyes widen "w-what are you talking about?"

"Look Eden don't bother lying, I may not personally wear makeup, but my past ex's used makeup to cover hickeys so I know a bruise cover in makeup when I see one and thats exactly what that is" Mason explains pulling out some ingredients. He place them on the counter before walking ovee to me.

"Who was it?" He ask touching my neck and soms foundation getting on his hands. "Holy shit! Did someone choke you? " He touches my neck more and I wince "Shit, Im sorry " he slowed his hands.

"Doesn't matter let's just get with it" I say with a cold voice and hurt flash through his face. He reluctantly nods and get to work. He was surprisingly decent at cooking. We just made omelettes for breakfast. We didnt talk much after that, only when he asks me for ingredients.

It felt bad, but that was the only way to get him off my back. We finished cooking the food it took about 20 mins , but its done. I clean up the used dishes while Mason give the others the food. I'm way to scared to give the food, plus my leg can glitch and I'll spill everything.

Oh shit wait is the bruise showing now? Why did he have to touch it? "Here" I he's Mason say as he comes in , he hands me something?.... "I don't know what that is" I tell him he nods and open the cap.

He puts some on hands before putting some around my neck. "It's gonna cover the bruises more" I nod at his explanation. "Eden, Mason!" I hear Zach shout our names. We look at the door before Mason goes to kiss my forehead "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have rushes you earlier" He says why is he apologizing I'm the one who need to apologize.

"I'm sorry too" I tell and he smiles, so I smiles back a genuine one. We wash our hands before head outside. I take a sit next to Keagan and Raven. Probably shouldn't have done that it Meagan I'm talking about, another person who hates me. I don't knoe if he will hurt me because of it, but he hates me.

Keagan quickly finishes his breafast and goes to his room. Raven and I are making small talk about which person in the house has the most of something. Killian has the most anger issues. Keagan is quietest. Levi is obviously the most energetic. Liam has the most attitude. Kory is the cutest obviously. Danny is the kindest. Raven is the most flirty even he knows is. Nathan is the most understanding. Mason is actually the sweetest. Zach is the strictest, but his also nice. He says his not sure what I am, but he has an idea, but he won't tell me

I finished eating my food and watching the plates with Mason. Raven was right Mason is the sweetest even though he did call my clothes ugly, but I don't judge a book by its first pages. I was heading upstairs, but I was yanked into someone's room. Their hand go to my mouth and my scream muffled.

I bite the person's hand and the let out a grunt. I turn around and see it's Keagan. Do I actually think it was an intruder? "Oh shit, I am so sorry" I bend down to check his hands. It looks bad, its gonna bruise, what do I do?.

Keagan hand was raised, his gonna hit me, I close my eyes and shrink down. I feel his hands on my head and I flinch. I open my eyes and see his petting my head. His expression is Unreadable. I search his eyes for any explanation for what his doing. Doesn't he hate?

"Hate you?" Did I say that outloud "Yes, don't you hate me?" He looked confused, well doesn't he? "Well you're always glaring at me, I figured you might not like me" I say shifting my gaze to the floor.

"No, I wasn't glaring at you, my eyes are always like that, I was trying to read you, sorry if that made you feel like I hated you and I thought you might hate me since you always look away when ours met " he talked the most I've heard him speak.

"Oh, sorry I jumped to conclusions and I don't hate you at all" I quickly add, he seem relieved when I said that and his was right that's how is eyes are. They're a onyx color, its very D
dark and seems to reflect everything.

"Your eyes are pretty" I say subconsciously, I quickly cover my mouth "Yours at too" he reaches and moves the strands that drape over my eyes. He lived my forehead exposed to see a scar that happened when my father slamed my head 2 months ago. He runs his hands ovee it, gazing it.

"Did Killian hurt you?" He says abruptly. How the fuck could they tell?. The panic in my eyes must have said that was true. "I figured, where?" Wait I thought he say the bruise. "He hurts everyone new here, we don't know why, but we told him to stop and even had him leave for a few days, we can't kick him out, I know his mean, but please give him another chance" he begs, I can tell the cares for Killian a lot.

"I'm not mad at him, it's fine, it was partially my fault. I know he didn't like me very much, I shouldn't have bothered him" I say, Keagan pulls me into hug. I think he could tell I was about to cry.

When he hugs me he bury my head into the crook of his neck and tears start spilling. He whisperd words of comfort to me and it helped. I didn't sob or make any noise,  it was silent. He hugs ms tighter and so do I. I hugged him until I felt sleep weigh on my body.

He pulls me from him and wipe my tears with his thumb, before pulling me back into a warm hug. Sleep was on its way and I start to close my eyes letting myself limp over his body.

The last things I remember was him carrying me ans putting me on a bed. He ran his hands through my haie, pulling me deeper into sleep.

I think I like him, the same with the others, even Killian. Its weird and I'll probably have to figure it our later on, but for now, I'll sleep

Aww isn't Keagan such a gentle gaint, I love him, I was going to make him mean, but I couldn't do that to him or Eden. Anyways thanks for all the votes and views. Hope you enjoyed

Bye!!!