~Chapter 7~

E D E N

Morning came around way too fast. I wanted to stay in bed all they and forget all about yesterday. I got up from my bed and walked to bathroom, I lookeed into the mirror. I looked like death, my eyes was red and had dark bags under it making in it look swollen. My mouth was scraped up and dried blood stained the left side of my head.

I walked into the shower and turn it to the hottest setting. The eater was scolding hot, but it felt good, my tensed shoulder relaxed as I lean on the wall. I clean the blood and dirt left on me.

I turn the shower handle off and got out. I cleaned the cut near my lip and wore a blue hoodie and jeans. It's pretty cold so I put on a grey socks.

I headed downstairs, carefully of course. I looked over and see everyone smiling and talking. A sting of sadness and anger passed thought my chest more sadness than anger.

Immediately when they saw me, they all fell with a guilty expression, guess they remembered. I didn't bother saying a good morning, I mean why would I have to fake being happy when I'm pissed. I can fake being happy for when I'm depressed, but anger is a no go.

I went into the kitchen and pulled out a box of frosted flakes from one of cabinets. I poured in a bowl I got from the rack, I grabbed some milk in the fridge and poured it into the milk.

I grabbed a spoon and walled to the table and sat on an empty seat. I love what I was doing, making them uncomfortabl, like this. I just sat with a  nonchalant attitude. I pulled out my phone and plugged my Bakugo costume made airpods, and put on a new episode of the for season of AOT.

I could hear my name being called, I just sat like I couldn't hear it and focused on (ANIME SPOILER) Eren fighting the war hammer titan. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I knew it Kory cause I felt him sit next to me, so I looked up at him after pausing what I was watching.

I stared at him eyes with a bored expression "Yes?" I answer he seemed caught off gaurd, by how I'm acting. I probably shouldn't be mad at him, he did tell them to spot, even if he ended in laughing. "Oh, um we wanted to tell you something" I'm pretty sure its about what happened.

"If it's about what ever you want to call what happened yesterday, don't bother. I've found out a lot of things from the week I've gotten here and yesterday shouldn't change" I say mostly saying that to mysslf, what I said was right, they were nice to (minus Killian) alcohol really does shit to you I say this, cause I've had moments where I say stuff under the influence of alcohol.

"Wait, aren't you mad?" Nathan ask for the other side of the table. "I mean not mad, but that doesn't mean I'll be jumping around with happiness" I say with a shrug I sigh, people fuck up, I'm surprised it's their first time in only in a week. People im uses to already mess up at least five times in a week.

"I'm sorry for everything I did yesterday, I promise not to drink alcohol anymore and I'll work hard to make sure you want to be my friend again" he says as plump tears threaten to fall out of his eyes. He's so adorable I could see the determination and truth his eyes held.

Each of them apologize personally and that made me happy, that they didn't act like they forgot. I told them I wasn't mad, but a bit sad, about it. They promised it would never happen again and they would never mean what they said. It was the first time I've seen Nathan so awake in the morning and Levi so calm and operative.

We cleared that up, still excluding Killian. Everyone tried to get him to apologize, but he didn't, it was fine, I felt sad, but thats Killian for you. They wanted to hold a movie night since I never went to the last one.

____________

I was in the bed when I heard a knock in my door, I opsned it to see Mason. "Hey" he said with a smiles and I smile back and I let him into my room. He goes in with a small thank you "So, did you want something?" I ask with a questioning tone.

"Oh I just wanted to ask you somethings" He says, I wonder what he wanted to ask "Ok, go on".

"First I wanted to ask if you would like to play some card games with me, Kory, and Nathan. Second was we are also going to get Ice cream together and I wanted to ask of you would like to also join us. We wanted to spend time with you and apologize to, I know it's not much an-" I cut him off with a kiss, I don't know why I did it, I just felt we both needed it.

He wass stunned for a second or two before closing distance and kissing me back. One hand was through his hair and the other was on his cheek. His hand were settled on my waist pulling me closer to him. It was a slow kiss, but started getting stemy. He licked the bottom of my lip asking for access with I granted as I moan"

Out tongue fought for dominance, he obviously won. He tongue roaming through my mouth leaving no spot untouched. My back was now against the wall with Mason in front of me.

We pulled apart with a string of saliva. I was a a panting mess with my eyes glazed over. "You look so beautiful" Mason says with a low voice an d.... Love? In his voice as he planted kissing around me face.

I was glad he didn't go any further without asking and respected me. He pulled me into a warn hug. His arms wrapped around my tiny frame and his head on my shoulders while mind was in ths crook of his neck.

He suddenly picks me and I let out a surprised yelp "We bettee get going before the others get worried"he says with a smile and I let out a laugh. "Wow for someone skinny, you have a nice ass" he says giving my bottom a tiny smack.

Omg kinky bastard. I smack his head as we talked out of the room. We both ended up laughing it all. I was glad I had this moment with Mason, he was really the sweetest not saying the others weren't they each have their own good trait I like, but was just Mason's.

That's it for this chapter, sorry it's a bit shorter. I love mason, he is such a sweetheart. Don't worry the other characters will have their time to shine soon. Hope you enjoyed

Bye!!