~Chapter4~

Thanks for all the veiws and likes I really appreciate it. Sorry for the errors that happened in my pervious stories I'll try to get them checked as soon as possible.

𝗘 𝗗 𝗘 𝗡

I can't believe I'm letting someone else see my cuts. He isn't saying anything, why is he just staring? Its scaring me. Say something? Why isn't he saying something?

I feel the tear start pulling up in my eyes and I let out a small sob. His head snaps up to meet my eyes. "It's ok, I'm not judging you" he touches my check and strokes it, calming ms down.

"Do you... have any around you body?" he ask cautiously and I nod shifting my gaze to my thigh. "I'll clean this one up and we can see how the ones on your thigh are doing, ok?" I nod as he walks out of the bathroom. He comes with a small pack.

It was a medical pack. He pulls out a cream and rubs it on the wound. It stings for a bit though. He adds it the re-open ones on my rest before pully outa white bandage and wrapping it around my wrist. He does the same for both sides.

"Ok, time to move on to the next one" He cleans his hands before asking to pull down my leggings to wear the cuts stop. He made sure not to make me feel uncomfortable with me pulling it down. "Did you cut this morning?" He asks after seeing the newly bandages one.

I nod slightly ans shift my gaze to the sink. "I'm going to check how its doing, ok?" I nod again "I need words,  Eden" he looks up at my eyes. "Ok" I say and he smiles. He removes the wrap on my thigh slowly getting bit off. He cleans up all the newly dried blood and washes it off. He uses some kind of medical soap I think. Unlike regular soap that really stings when its come to my cuts. This feels a bit different.

After, he made sure no bacteria are in the cuts he re-wraps it perfectly. "Ok, Is there anywhere else?" I shake my head signalling a no. For some reason I couldn't lie to him, his eyes never once judged my or held any in wanted pity. He genuinely cared about me, for the first time someone actually cared.

He stare at me ans I stare at him, it wasn't something uncomfortable, it was calming. I lean in, kissing his lip, he looked stunned for second, before kissing back. It was slow and sweet, I liked it. One arm around his neck and another on his checks. pulling him closer to where I sat on the counter as his arms set around me. On around my waist and one on my back.

He tilted his head a little deepening the kiss more. I was out of breathe, but it felt so good I didn't want to stop just yet. We enventually pull apart, I was panting like I ran a marathon. My head on my shoulder hiding my face from him.

We pulled apart and I got down from ths counter. I think he senses how uncomfortable I am about the whole situation so he just ruffles my head and leaves the bathroom. I drop to floor as my legs failed me.

It was a few seconds before I regained the mentality to go to my bed. I just laid there until someone knocks. I say a quick 'come in' as Levi walks in. Gosh he is has so many bandages on his face and he makes them look sexy.

"Zach told me to call you down for lunch" he says jumping I'm his stop. Why is he so excited? Its kinda adorable,

He jumps over to me and pulls me from the bed. "Oh.... uh" He pushes me out my room and drags me down the stairs holding my hands. I'm still traumatized from the incident that happened on the stairs. My eyes widen the whole time as we practically fly down the whole fucking stairs.

I'm pretty sure I let out yelps "Levi.." I hear Zach's voice warn. Levi slows down and looks at me and sees my obviously terrified expression "Oh sorry" he actually looks sorry "Just please don't do that again" my voice sounded so shaky and pathetic. He nods and we actually walk not fly down the whole stairs.