༻𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬༺

─━════⊰⊱ ◈ ⊰⊱════━─

─━════⊰⊱ ⊰⊱════━─

Jisu could hear Suho's screams from across the room where they had put her. It had been days since he wasn't allowed to speak with her. Even though he was the leader, people still feared he could be harmful in some way. They prevented him from entering at any cost as long as he was in that state. She had missed him dearly, but his conditions were getting worse after the invasion where she managed to escape, and her sister didn't.

"Ajumma," Jisu turned away from the window to the woman resting against the door. "Can I go out?"

"It's not an appropriate time, Jisu."

Kahi was a tall, short-haired, middle-aged woman. Despite the stern features and the cold character, the war forced her to assume, she was a very sweet aunt, who cared for the Lee sisters since her brother's death.

"Why did your sister decided to stay?" Kahi asked.

Jisu huffed, her head falling back. "Again with this question?"

"Well, you weren't very clear last time Suho asked."

"Jieun didn't decide to stay because she wants to stay. They forced her to get married to the general."

"Doesn't explain why she didn't come with you."

Jisu walked over to the bed and sat down, sighing. "My sister is fighting the war in a different way now, ajumma. She has a position in the Office Palace and is getting public recognition from Gi Jong's supporters. During these five months living there, she had accomplished things a Kawa member never would in her place."

"Jisu, your sister is working for them. Are you sure Jieun didn't decide to stay for other reasons?"

"No!" she exclaimed. "Everything Jimin told Suho is a lie. My sister hates that place, including her husband. They are even forcing her to — to have a child with him and hand it to Gi Jong."

Kahi closed her eyes, letting out a big deep breath. "I can't believe thi —"

The bangs on the door made the woman jump and turn. Jisu's eyes widened in alarm as she stood up from the bed, moving to the corner of the room.

"OPEN THE DOOR, KAHI!"

"Suho, you can't talk to Jisu yet," she answered. "You need to calm yourself down first!"

"I AM CALM!" he shouted. "I just need five minutes with her get off me, Lay! I have waited long enough, now open this door before I knock it down!"

The next second, Suho managed to break the lock with his foot and force the door wide open, Kahi didn't have the chance to stop him.

"Why the hell is she not with you?!" Suho shouted towards Jisu soon as he entered the room while five other people followed.