༻𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬༺

─━════⊰⊱ ◈ ⊰⊱════━─

─━════⊰⊱ ⊰⊱════━─

Jieun's outfit scene 👠:

People had already gotten used to her figure, which means no guard wasted their time trying to stop her anymore

People had already gotten used to her figure, which means no guard wasted their time trying to stop her anymore. The Jeons could have all the flaws in the world, but Jieun confessed that she liked the privileges their surname had provided her so far.

The basement she went in was completely destined for division five, the highest division in Gi Jong's Army. To get inside required an effort that many within his cycle would like to have. It was necessary to go through years of training, have experience on the battlefield and be extremely reliable. Jungkook chose them by hand, and it was the only area he kept frequent and direct contact with.

Jieun had always been amazed by how much the Korean Army had grown over the years in the war. In the beginning, when she was still just a teenager, they were just a few thousand and poorly organized. As Gi Jong's name rose, the number of soldiers increased with surprising speed. The Army was now a powerful force that kept the Supreme Leader in the comfort of his empire.

Jieun moved through the second-floor corridors, following the directions she knew.

"They're doing a military training simulator, Mrs. Jeon," informed one of the guards as he opened the door for her.

Jieun just nodded and went into a glass-enclosed mezzanine. The lights were diminished as the screen projected a view of the floor below as division five acted against what looked like an attack by resistance. Jungkook argued with one of his comrades, holding a handheld transceiver. Only when he glanced over his shoulder that their eyes met. He blinked slowly after a few seconds, then averted his attention to his discussion.

"... move the rebels to the center and leave some in random alleys. Try to make us miss the training."

Jieun moved forward to the opposite side of the glass, folding her arms to watch the action below. The fact that Jungkook was on the mezzanine and not with them on the ground floor, was an indication that this was most likely the first simulation attempt, and he wanted to see his zone's reaction by putting together a specific plan.