~ Part 11 ~ | Childish Pranks and Teenage Girl Gossip

~*~*~*~
** Say Something I'm Giving Up On You  (A Great Big World)**
~*~*~*~

"And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you"

~ A Great Big World

This chapter is dedicated to SageNinjaMorro . You're a new reader to this story but I still appreciate the votes and comments! :)

(comment or PM if you'd like a shoutout!)

******

Lloyd had heard absolutely everything Kai had said. He wasn't exactly surprised, Kai had made it very clear that he didn't like Lloyd. But he couldn't help but feel slightly hurt. Only slightly. Lloyd had long learned just to shake it off. But that didn't mean he was going to ignore it.

Now Lloyd is a pretty good kid. He didn't exactly love doing things that hurt people. Even though his graffiti was vandalism he always sought to empower people with it. Sometimes a giant message on a wall was what people needed. He also knew that a few harmless pranks was enough to make this place less boring. He didn't like horrible pranks that hurt people but if Darkley's had taught him anything it was that people were cruel and sometimes you could rebel against their expectations. The best way to do that is to rise in the way that they will make them hate you with all their heart.

"I wanted to give these to you." Master Wu said, reaching into his desk. Lloyd jerked his head up, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible.

When he was much younger he had thought his uncle was some sort of physic, Lloyd sincerely hoped Wu wasn't a mind reader. If he was then he just got insight on all his ingenious plans to make Kai practically explode.

Lloyd's theory was disproven when a piece of paper slid across the desk. Creases in the page signalled that it had been folded previously. Lloyd looked up at his uncle curiously. Why would he give this to him? Wu offered an encouraging nod. Lloyd hesitantly reaches over and picked it up. His heart speeding up as he recognized the careful handwriting.

Dear Wu,

I sent you this letter regarding my son, your nephew, Lloyd Garmadon.

My absence in his life is not something I can explain. Unfortunately, my pride stops me from doing that...explaining. Maybe eventually I will be able to tell you. But not today.

Lloyd is growing older, the world is a much darker place than I would like to think and he's been placed in the thick of it.

I feel that it is time for a new adult to step into his life to guide him. I was hoping it could be you. I know that you're going to refuse but he can only be on his own for so long, Wu.

He's at Darkley's, placed in the very heart of Ninjago City. Please find him. Don't let my little boy fall under the same trap his father did. Don't let him get lost.