C-Care

Hiiii! I was going to wait until tomorrow to write the next chapter letter but I got bored so here it is lol. If u have any ideas for the next chapter letter let me know!*I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *Possible trigger ⚠️ mention of parents fighting⚠️

Henry's POV

Lately I have not been doing well. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because Mitch Bilsky calls me fat and a loser,or Piper always gets mad at me,usually because I have been accidentally taking her phone by mistake,Charlotte has been so distant,she never talks to me. She just stares off into space,all Jasper will do is talk about buckets,like,does he actually care about how I've been doing? He won't even listen to me! All he does is interrupt me to talk about his buckets and what's been going on with him and his life. It's not much better at the man cave either. Ray is usually complaining about how I screwed up something during a mission. When I get home from work after being yelled at from Ray I have to listen to my parents fight with each other. Does no one care about me? No,I'm just being over dramatic. Yes,that's it. I slipped on my pj's and scrolled through TwitFlash until time for bed. While I was trying to concentrate on just my phone I could hear my parents fighting downstairs. I l I just ignored it until I heard them throwing stuff at each other downstairs. I tried to drown it out until I heard my door open. I looked up to see Piper standing at my door. "Henry?" She asked. "Can I stay in here for a few minutes? I'm scared" I had to understand this so I just let her come in until bedtime.

*the next morning*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I slowly crawled out of bed,got dressed,and went downstairs  to head to school.  I grabbed a yogurt from the fridge and got out a plastic spoon. I was about to sit down and eat until I looked at the time. I realized I only had ten minutes to get to school. I sighed and put the unopened yogurt back in the fridge. I walked out the door and headed off for school. On my way over I was silently hoping that maybe Mitch wouldn't be there today. I took a deep breath and enter Swellview Junior Highschool.
I headed over to my locker and opened it only to be immediately slammed shut by Mitch Bilsky. I gulped silently as Mitch and his goons stared at me with smirks on there faces. "We'll look at what we have here boys" Mitch taunted.  " See what? I only see something fat and ugly" one of his goon laughed. Tears were started to roll down my cheek. After about ten straight minutes of them doing nothing but saying cruel things to me and beating me up they walked away leaving me standing there crying. I tried to hold it back I really did, but after they wouldn't stop saying that I'm fat,ugly,and not worth anything,I just couldn't take it anymore. I opened my locker(again) got out my things and headed off to class. After a long hard day of school I headed off to work with my best friends Charlotte and Jasper. While Charlotte stared off into space as usual,Jasper yapped on and on about his buckets,and I couldn't help but think about what all happened just at school today. After being harassed by Mitch Bilsky this morning my teacher Ms.Shapen gave me an F on my paper,I twisted my ankle in gym which was still hurting,and then at the end of the day when I was getting ready to leave school Mitch and his goons stopped me again to pick on me. I felt myself starting to cry again. I somehow was able to stop myself before Charlotte or Jasper could see. Not that it would matter. Charlotte hasn't even talked to me since the last 3 weeks and Jasper won't even let me complete a sentence before he interrupts me,so let's be real, It's not like they would notice their best friend crying or anything. We neared Junk n'Stuff and went down the elevator while Jasper began his shift behind the counter. The elevator opened and we walked out both not saying a word. "Hey,Charlotte and Henry! How you guys doing!" Charlotte didn't even look up but I put on a fake smile and politely said good.

Ray's POV

I can tell something's wrong with Henry. I can see right through that fake smile of his. Before I could say anything else the crime alert went off. Charlotte got up to answer it. Jeff's robbing a convenient store downtown. We got out our gum and transformed. Still wearing that fake smile Henry shouted "Up the Tube!" I had to find out what's wrong with that kid.