G-Good times we had

Hi! So quick warning this chapter has a lot of sad parts. ⚠️Trigger warnings apply⚠️*I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *

Henry's POV
I was in class taking notes when the principal called me to the front. I was so confused. When I got there my mom without even speaking just took my hand and and dragged me to the car.
Mrs.Hart: Henry I'm afraid I have some bad news.
Henry: what is it mom?
Mrs.Hart Y-y-your father died this morning. H-he was in a  car wreck and the impact immediately killed him.
It was like I was stuck or something. I couldn't move I couldn't breathe I couldn't speak. I couldn't even blink at this point. Suddenly it seemed as if the world started to spin. Then right there in the school parking lot I broke down crying. Suddenly all the good memories I had with him just hit me at once. The time I went fishing the first time and dad tried to show me the proper way to reel in a fish,but then he ended up falling in the lake. The time he first tried to teach me how to put on a tie,but then ended up getting himself confused and had to ask mom for help,the time he tried to teach me how to shave for the first time and he ended up cutting himself by mistake. Every memory I had of him just hit me at once and I realized that he would never be there to make one more.
Mrs.Hart: Henry,are you okay?
Of course not. I just lost someone I never realized how much loved and enjoyed spending time with,and she's asking if I'm ok?! Of course I didn't say this to her face.
Henry: Yeah mom,I'm fine.
Mrs.Hart: you sure?
Henry: yeah,can you drive me to Junk n' Stuff please?
Mrs.Hart: You sure your in the mood to go to work today.
Henry: I said I was fine! What more do you need to be convinced?!
Mom stayed quiet after that and started driving to Junk n' Stuff. I felt bad for yelling at her like that. I knew that it was probably just as hard on her as it was for me,but really I didn't want to talk about it. It only made me want to cry more.
*at Junk n' Stuff*
I got into the elevator waiting for it to go down. I didn't even notice when it started moving. I was lost in my own now sad world. I felt lost without him. Once it stopped I slowly made my way out of the elevator and sat down.
Ray: Hey Henry! You're here early.
I didn't feel like responding,but to make sure Ray didn't get suspicious I just said school closed early today so I just came here.
Henry: School closed early for some reason and I had nothing else to do until 3:00,so I just came in early.
Ray: Awesome! You wanna do something fun? Right now all crimes are resolved.
I honestly I just felt like going into a dark room and crying myself to sleep. But I didn't want Ray to know anything about what happened. I don't even know why. But if I say no,then he'll get suspicious.
Henry: sure,what do you want to do?
Ray:Hmmm.... you wanna binge dog judge? I'll make Schwoz get the snacks.
I wanted to smile at that but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
Henry: yeah that sounds okay.
Ray: Schwoz!
Schwoz: what?! I was in the shower with my pig!
Ray: what! Eww,just get some movie snacks please.
Schwoz: fine fine.

Ray's POV
I knew something was wrong with the kid. As soon as he came in he wasn't acting himself. Usually he comes in all happy and talking about his usually weird and funny day. Today he came in with a depressed look and never had any enthusiasm in his voice when he talked to me. And that really tipped me off. I know the kid. When he gets the day off school he's usually excited about it,and he loves it when we binge a show. He never acted excited once when I mentioned that. I'll ask him about it later. Right now just looking at him it looks like he doesn't really want to talk anyway.
*after Dog Judge*
Ray: man,that was hilarious!
Henry: yeah,I guess.
Seriously?! Usually he can't stop laughing when he watches Dog Judge. I need to ask him what's up.

Henry's POV
I wasn't really paying attention to Dog Judge. It hurt A LOT. Seeing Dog Judge reminded me of something heartbreaking.When Piper and I first introduced dad to Dog Judge he kept yelling at the show because the dog kept punishing all the supposedly " innocent" people. I even tried to explain to him later that they script the entire show,but he just said "why would they script things that could become history one day?!" At the time I laughed at his silliness,now I cry about it wishing I could here one of his lame dad jokes one last time. I felt myself start to cry again. No not in front of Ray!
I got up and ran for the elevator. But Ray stopped me.
Ray: Henry where are you going?
I knew if I even stopped I would completely break down right then and there so I just kept going. Tears pricked my eyes as I ran in the elevator.Ray obviously noticed and got up and
ran after me. Thankfully the doors closed before he got in. As soon as I got to Junk n' Stuff I just kept running. I ran as far as I could until I couldn't run anymore. I found myself surprisingly in an alley when I just collapsed in pain and sorrow. All the memories just kept flooding my brain. " oh dad,please please come back. I need you so much!" I cried. I didn't realize how much I loved him.How much I loved spending time with him. How much his weirdness is what I loved most about him. I cried and cried not caring if anyone saw me. I didn't even hear the footsteps that approached me.
Ray's POV
Henry just ran out with tears in his eyes. I had no idea why. I decided to run after him. The doors closed before I could get in the elevator so I called Schwoz to get in here.
Ray: Schwoz get in here!
Schwoz: what now?!
Ray: Henry just ran out suddenly and I couldn't catch up to him so I need you to track him.
Schwoz: fine.
*5 minutes later*
Schwoz: I found him!
Ray: really?! Where is he?!
Schwoz: he's in some kind of alley on 24th Avenue.
Ray: Thanks Schwoz!
I ran out as fast as I could to find Henry.
I rounded a corner and stopped to hear crying.
I found myself in an alley as the cry's turned to loud sobbing.
I looked behind a dumpster to see a red puffy eyed Henry.
Ray: Henry,what's wrong?
Henry: I-I'm sorry f-for running out l-like that.
Ray: Henry,it's okay. Now why not you tell me what's wrong.
Henry: fine. M-m-my d-dad uhh.
Ray: yeah?
Henry: My dad died this morning.
He just broke down even more. I was speechless. I had no idea that his dad passed away. I did the only thing I could do.I sat down beside him,and gave him a hug. Henry immediately accepted the hug.
Henry: I ran out because Dog Judge brought back a funny memory with dad and then all the memories just hit me at once. I didn't know what else to do. I just panicked and I didn't want you to see me crying so I just ran. I'm really sorry ray.
After all he just went through this morning and he's apologizing to me. I couldn't believe it.
Ray: Kid there's no need to apologize! I'm so sorry for your loss.
Henry: It's not your fault. I didn't even get to say goodbye.
I pulled him into a tighter hug. I felt so bad for him.
Ray: Kid,feel free to take as long as you need off work.
Henry: honestly ray,staying at the house right now only hurts more.Can we just go back to the man cave?
Ray: sure kid.
*back at the man cave*
Henry's POV
We just got back to the man cave. We both sat in silence. Then I started getting another flashback.
*flashback*
Me and my family were all sitting down bored.
Mr.Hart: I know! Let's play a game!
Henry: like what?
Mr.Hart: when I was a kid and me and my family were bored,we would all go around and share good memories.
Piper:Dad no one cares about the dumb stuff  you did as a kid!
Mrs.Hart: Piper be nice.
Mr.Hart: Come on let's all try. I'll go first. I remember when I was a kid I one time forgot to brush my teeth before school. Can you guys believe it?!
Piper: wow even your memories are lame!
Mrs.Hart: Piper!
*end of flashback*( cause I'm too lazy to write memories for all the harts)😉
I had a realization after that. If my dad were here for one more time he would make everyone remember the good times we had. I suddenly felt better. I knew everything would be okay now. As long as we remember the good times we had. For the first time today,I smiled.

Well,hope you guys like it! Sorry for any typos by the way! See you tomorrow for the next one! Bye and stay safe!