M-Memories From The Past

Hi again ! I didn't have a lot of ideas so I hope is isn't bad . Hope you enjoy . ⚠️ Trigger Warnings Apply ⚠️ *  I do not on Henry Danger or any of the characters *

Henry's   POV
I love my life . My friends ,my family . And let's not forget my amazing job as Kid Danger . Though I'm happy now I had a dark background that I try to forget . Usually I can stop myself from thinking about it , but deep down my horrid past is still in my memory . I was walking out of the elevator entering the man cave where I found Ray on his phone .
Henry : Hey Ray !
Ray : Hey Henry !
Henry : What goes on ?
Ray : Not much , where's Charlotte ?
Henry : Oh her mom made her go out of town with her at the last minute . She wanted me to tell you .
Ray : How long will she be gone ?
Henry : Just the weekend.Jasper is still working today though .
Ray : Yeah whatever .
Ray acts like he doesn't like Jasper but I know deep down he appreciates him a lot , he just refuses to admit it . Just then the crime alert went off .
Caller : Hello ? Is this Captain Man ? !
Ray : Yes , what is your emergency ?
Caller : Well , my daughter just got mad at us and ran out the door . She had been threatening to run away but I stupidly was angry at the time and said " who cares ". I later realized how much emotional stress she had been under but when I went upstairs to apologize she left a note saying she ran away !
Ray : Do you have any ideas on where she may have run off too ?
Caller : No ! Is that bad ? !
This lady sounded really distressed . I felt bad for her .
Ray : What does she look like and what was she last wearing ?
Caller : Her name is Lilliana , but we call her Lilly for short , she's 16 years old , she has long dark brown hair , hazel eyes , and she was last wearing a black sparkly sleeveless shirt , ripped blue jeans , and tall black boots .
Ray : Where was she last ?
Caller : At home .
Ray : Where do you live ?
Caller : On 24Th Avenue .
Ray : Kid Danger and I will go out on a look for her and send a search party as well .
Caller : Thank you Captain Man !
Ray : Thank you for staying calm . We will find your daughter .
* call ends *
Ray : Kid contact the police for a search party !
Henry : Already have .
Ray : Good , saves us time . Now transform and let's go .
We transformed and ran for the tubes .
Ray : Call it !
Henry : Up the Tube !
This mission was going to be emotionally hard for me .
We were in the man copter flying over Swellview in search for this girl . We looked everywhere but still no luck . We haven't heard from the police either which means they haven't had luck either .
Ray : Alright kid . I'm going to land the man copter and we'll search on foot .
I just nodded.
* helicopter lands *
Ray : Alright let's split up .
Henry : Kk
We both went our separate ways . We already got a picture of her thanks to stopping by her house first . She was actually really pretty . I snapped out of those thoughts and kept looking . I had been climbing Swellview mountain because her parents said she loved going there to break free from her thoughts sometimes . I was right under Swellview sign when I found her . Lilly .
Henry : Lilly !
She spun around in surprise . Wow . She was even prettier up close .
Henry : Lilly what are you doing ?
Lilly : Leave me alone .
I knew what she was trying to do .
Henry : Lilly step away from the edge .
Lilly : I said leave me alone .
Henry :  Lilly I know what you're trying to do and believe me , jumping isn't going to change anything .
Lilly : You have no idea what I've been through !
Henry : You're right . I don't know what you've been through . But if you step away from the edge I'll tell you a secret .
Lilly : Like what ?
Henry : I have a dark past that I would like to tell you about but you have to step away from the edge .
Lilly : Fine , but I'm coming back right after .
She stepped away and sat by me . Then I began my story .
Henry : When I was little , life was a mess for me. It all started when I was six years old and I was diagnosed with anxiety . It only got worse for me . My panic attacks happened quite often . The thing is I kept it a secret . Only family knew . Then one day my boss , Captain Man found out and instead of making fun of me , he helped me through it . A lot more than my parents ever did . When I was thirteen I was abandoned by my parents . They left me with no money , no contact with anyone . They left me to survive on my own . I thought I lost everything when my parents just , left me . Then Captain Man found out , and he adopted me . I no longer live alone and I have my amazing mentor to call my dad . Then I went through a time when I was bullied . A lot . It got to the point where I stopped eating to lose weight and it almost landed me in the hospital because I was so malnourished . Then you know who helped me?
Lilly : Captain Man?
Henry : Yup . Eventually it started happening again . I was bullied again by the same person . Only instead of about my weight , he told me that I was a freak and that I was nothing to this world . Eventually he started beating me violently . I still hadn't told anyone . One day Captain Man decided to surprise me by picking me up from school and caught me being beat up harshly , and then he not only stayed by my side while I healed , he personally beat up the kid , and got arrested . Now my school is nicer without this kid .
Lilly : I bet .
Henry : Lilly , I could tell you so many stories that were in the dark of my past , but you get the point . I have someone who was always there to help me . You just need to find that one person to help you through your problems .
Lilly : Wow , I never thought about someone like you going through stuff like that .
Henry : I'm only a person with the same problems like everyone else . It's just when I put a mask on , then I'm a whole new person that makes me famous .
Lilly : I guess it was just hard to see someone like you , have problems that were so hard .
Henry : You know what ?
Lilly : What ?
Henry : If it weren't for Captain Man , I probably would have attempted suicide too .
Lilly : But then Swellview wouldn't have Kid Danger !
Henry : I know , which is why I am so grateful to have a friend like him . When my other friends didn't know how to help me , Captain Man was there . He was always there for me .
Lilly : Do you mind if I tell you why I want to jump ?
Henry : Not at all .
Lilly : Well , my parents are fighting a lot . It got to the point where if I so much as made the floors creak , they would yell at me . Then my best friend said I wasn't good enough to be friends with her anymore . She said there was a new girl that was cooler than me . We did literally everything together ! Then she just left me for that snobby rich girl . Then , my parents divorced and it felt like my world just crashed . I ended up living with my mom but she only cares about herself . Right before I came here we had a fight . I had enough of it and said " maybe I'll just run away " . And you know what she said ?
Henry : what ?
Lilly : She said " who cares ! " My own mother doesn't care about what I've been through or if I run away !
Henry : Lilly , your mom is the reason I know you ran away . She called the Captain Man hotline the second she realized you ran away. She sounded really distressed .
Lilly : Are you sure you just didn't make it out right ? I think eventually everyone I know and loved said they wish I would just leave their lives forever ! I just wish I had someone who actually loves me .
I knew how she felt . I actually got abandoned because my parents didn't want me ! I gave her the one thing I had wanted during that time . I hugged her . And she immediately accepted it . When she had finished talking Lilly had broken down crying . I remember doing that .
When we pulled apart we just looked in each other's eyes . She really was beautiful . Then we just leaned in and kissed.In a few seconds we pulled apart.
Henry : I'll love you .
She just smiled and we kissed again . We stayed like that for awhile until I realized I needed to tell Ray I found her .
I pulled out my phone when Lilly stopped me .
Lilly : Don't please ! I can't go back home !
Henry : Lilly I have to let your mom know I found you ! She's actually really worried about you !
Lilly : No she's worried about having to find someone else to buy her beer .
We just stared into each other's eyes and agin we pulled into a kiss .
Henry : Lilly , at least let me tell Captain Man I found you . Please .
She hesitated .
Lilly : Fine .
I called Captain Man and told him everything . He was on his way . While we were waiting we just talked . Eventually we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend . Thankfully before Ray arrived .
He called her mom and told her her found her . Lilly had to return home and looked sad about it but when we started texting she didn't seem so sad anymore .
Lilly : Kid Danger I need to tell you something ! Do you have time to talk ?
KD ( Kid Danger ) : Yeah ? Is everything okay ?
Lilly : Actually , things couldn't be better ! When I got home my mom just pulled me into a hug . We both said our apologies and she promised to be a better mom !
KD : That's awesome !
Lilly : Thanks ! Do you want to meet me tonight at Swellview mountain ?
KD : Sure !
Lilly : Great ! See ya there !
KD : See ya !

* time skip  *

Things are going great for both of us . I'm so happy I was able to rescue Lilly . We both have our memories from our horrid past , but now we have each other . And I couldn't be happier to call Lilliana my girlfriend .

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter . I know there wasn't much of Ray in it , but I thought this whole thing with Henry and Liliana was cute . Comment if you want me to have her show up more in this book . See you tomorrow for my next chapter letter !