Q-Quiet

Hi! Hope your day is going great! This was a request from @MeganAbel. Hope you guys enjoy!⚠️Trigger Warnings Apply⚠️ * I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters*

Henry's POV
I was out fighting crime by Ray's side.Dr. Minyak has escaped prison and had come up with a new invention.We had no idea what it does.Unfortunately,I found out.The hard way.
Dr.Minyak:You can't defeat me!
Ray:Uhh,we've defeated you every time we've fought you so I think we have this in the bag.
Dr.Minyak: Really? Well,how about this?!
He pointed the gun at me and shot it. Thanks to my hyper motility I dodged with ease
Ray: Ha! You really thought you could hit him?
Dr. Minyak: Shut up!
He shot at me again but missed.
He shot again.You guessed it,he missed. He started to get annoyed. Ray came up from behind him and tackled him down. The two wrestled on the ground a bit,and while Minyak was distracted,I tried to get his weapon.Then out of no where I fired it at me,and I was hit. I didn't feel anything wrong,maybe it doesn't work?Ray finally got handcuffs on him and lasered him unconscious.
Ray: That should keep him down until the cops show up.
Weird,I saw him talking,but I didn't hear him.What's going on?
Ray's POV:
I was talking to Henry,but he just looked at me weird.
Ray:Henry?Hello?Henry!
Why isn't he responding?
Ray: Henry!
He just shrugged his shoulders in confusion.Did something happen during the fight?I thought back to when we were fighting Minyak,and then I remembered.He got shot by that weird gun.What did it do?I decided the best thing to do was take him to Schwoz.
Ray: Henry,let's go back to the man cave. He still looked confused.
Ray: Henry,Lets.Go.See.Schwoz.
He just acted like I was speaking a foreign language or something!I just grabbed him and took him to the man cave. I hope he's okay.
*time skip*
Ray: Schwoozzzzzz!
Schwoz: What?
Ray: Something happened during the fight.Minyak blasted Henry with some kind of device and now Henry acts like he doesn't understand me.
Schwoz: Okay let me scan him.
*Schwoz scans Henry*
Schwoz: Ray,the reason Henry doesn't understand you is because...that gun he used makes people deaf. He can't hear anything.
It felt like my heart shattered. He can't hear me. He can't hear anyone or anything.
Ray: Schwoz is there anyway you can fix this?
Schwoz: oh yeah theirs lots of ways.
Ray: Great! Get to it!
Schwoz: You didn't let me finish.I need to have the gun Minyak used on Henry in order for me to fix this.
Okay. This isn't so bad. His gun is at the police station. Any weapons the Swellview criminals use,it gets handed over to the police when their arrested. I transformed and ran for the the tubes.
Ray: Up the Tube!
I just hope I can fix this,Henry looks so miserable not knowing what's happening.
*time skip*
Ray: I need to go to the weapons room please.
The cop pointed to where it was and I ran as fast as I could. When I got to the weapons room I searched it top to bottom until I finally found it. I grabbed the gun and headed back to the man cave.
*while Ray was gone*
Charlotte and Jasper just came into the man cave and walked over to Henry.
Charlotte: Hey Henry!
Jasper: What goes on?
Of course he just looked at them weird.
Charlotte's POV
Jasper and I went to talk to Henry. He had to leave for a mission first thing this morning so we hadn't got a chance to talk.
Charlotte: Hey Henry!
Jasper: What goes on?
That's strange. He didn't respond. Instead he just looked at us weird.
Charlotte: Uh Henry? Hello?
Jasper: Henry,why are we talking,but you're not responding?
Schwoz: Uh guys? There's something I should tell you.
Jasper: Yeah?
Schwoz : While Ray and Henry were on a mission,ya know,fighting Dr.Minyak?
Charlotte and Jasper: Uh huh?
Schwoz: Dr. Minyak shot Henry with this kind of blaster he invented,that uh,makes people deaf.
I couldn't believe it. My best friend can't hear me.
Jasper's POV
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.Because of Dr.Minyak Henry can't hear. I looked over at Henry sadly. He looked so confused. I just walked over and gave him a hug.Charlotte did the same.
Charlotte: Is this permanent?
Schwoz: No,when Ray comes back with the blaster he used,I can make an antidote that will give Henry's hearing back.
Jasper: Then why didn't you start with that?!
Schwoz: I don't know.
Charlotte: Wait,how can you make an antidote with a blaster?
Schwoz: There is a certain chemical in the gun that does the part of making people deaf. I need that chemical to make the antidote.
Jasper: That makes sense. I guess.
Schwoz: Yeah cause I domed it down for you.
Jasper and I just rolled our eyes. I hope we can get Henry's hearing back.
Henry's POV
I am so confused! I see people talking,but I can't hear them! What is happening?! Everybody kept giving me apologetic looks. I wish I knew what was going on. I waved Charlotte over. Although I couldn't hear,maybe I can make sign language.
( In sign language)
Henry: What's going on?
Charlotte: It's hard to explain in sign language. I'll write it down for you.
Henry: okay
( written down)
Charlotte: The gun Dr. Minyak blasted you with,it makes people deaf. Schwoz says he can make an antidote,that will give you your hearing back. But we have to wait for Ray to get back with the gun Dr. Minyak used.
Henry: How can Schwoz make an antidote with a gun?
Charlotte: The chemicals in the gun that makes people deaf,Schwoz needs the chemicals to make the antidote.
Henry: Oh.
Charlotte: Schwoz said Ray should be back soon with the gun.
Henry: good.
*time skip*
Ray's POV
I just returned to the man cave with the gun and Schwoz has began making the antidote. He said it would take about an hour. We all just sat around awkwardly.
Charlotte: Guys,we need to find some way to entertain Henry. It's not fair that we just let him sit there in boredom.
Jasper: well,what can we do? He can't hear anything.
Ray: We could play Slap Jack. That game doesn't require hearing.
Charlotte: That's a good idea. You guys get the cards and I'll let Henry know what we're doing in sign language.
Jasper: I'll get them.
(In sign language)
Charlotte: Henry,do you want to play Slap Jack?
He nodded. Then Jasper returned with the cards.After an argument,we finally got Ray to be the one to deal the cards.
*time skip 8 games*
Henry won 3 games,Charlotte won 2 games,Ray won 3 games,and Jasper didn't win any. Mostly because Ray swatted Jasper's hand out of the way.
Finally Schwoz came out.
Schwoz: I have the antidote!
Henry's POV
Schwoz came out of the secret door saying something. Apparently it was good because everyone cheered. He handed me a small vile of some weird liquid. Then he said something to me which of course I didn't get. I gave him the " I'm confused. What is this?" look. I waved Charlotte over. She was the only one who knows sign language.
(In sign language)
Henry: What does Schwoz want me to do with this?
Charlotte: He wants you to drink that. It's the antidote.
Ohhh so that's what this is. I quickly drank it and handed the vile/tube thingy to Schwoz.
(In sign language)
Charlotte: Schwoz said that it should take about half an hour for your hearing to come back. So we all just sat around and waited.
*time skip *
Henry: Guys I think I have my hearing back!
Jasper: Really?
Henry: Well,I heard that so I'm pretty sure I have it back.
We all laughed. Wow I am so happy to be able to hear again. I never realized how hard it was to not be able to hear. Now that I have the experience,I feel terrible for people who are permanently deaf. I was lucky.I wish there was a way to help those who are permanently deaf. Schwoz is so smart,maybe one day he will find a way to help those people. Who knows?

Hi! I'm sorry this chapter was kinda short. Hope you enjoyed it! Requests are still open for the chapter letters T,U,X,and Y. If you still want to request in one of these letters,send it in as soon as possible.Bye and stay safe!