D-Drowning

Heyyy. Just gonna say Slight Trigger warnings ⚠️ * I do not own Henry Danger or any characters*

Henry's POV

We were all sitting around the man cave bored. All crimes were resolved and there were no customers in the store today so we literally had nothing to do. Then Ray started to speak up. " What if we all go swimming at Swellview lake?" He suggested. We all thought about it for a second then we realized that it might be nice to get out of the man cave so we packed up some food for a picnic and grabbed swimsuits to go swimming and then we were off. Little did we know what was going to happen later today...

Ray parked the man van and we all got out and changed into our swimsuits.( We put them on under our clothes before we left the man cave so yeah.) Ray,Jasper,and I ran and jumped into the lake while Charlotte decided the water was too cold today. Everything was going great,I thought that nothing could go wrong until we started goofing around a little to much. "Hey Henry!"Ray shouted. "Go jump off that rock over there!" I hesitated for a moment because it was pretty high up and it looked unstable,but I didn't want Ray and Jasper to think I was a chicken so I accepted the challenge. I got out of the water and ran over to climb up the rocks. When I got to the top I stopped and looked down at the water below me. I heard Ray and Jasper chanting jump,jump,jump so I couldn't back out know. I took in a deep breath and jumped. I felt myself hit the suddenly freezing water and then my head hit something hard. Pain shot through my body everywhere. I couldn't see anything but water and I felt myself sinking further by the second. No no no this cannot be happening! I felt more pain go through me and before I knew it,everything went black.

Ray's POV

I don't get it. Henry jumped and it had been several seconds...he should be back by now. Worry began to course through me. I dove down underwater in search for Henry . It was kinda hard to see but then I suddenly saw a flash of color out of my eye. I immediately realized it was Henry so I swam over as fast as I could,grabbed him and lifted him to the surface. I could hear Charlotte and Jasper in the background freaking out but I had no time to worry about that. I set Henry down on a blanket we brought, and checked his pulse. It was weak,but there. He had blood staining his clothes. I figured he probably hit a rock in the water. I pushed on Henry's chest and after several tries Henry finally started to cough up water. Once he was done Henry groaned loudly. I knew he was in pain I could see it in his eyes. I quickly called Schwoz and told him everything that is going on." So what do we do?!" I yelled into the phone." " Ray,just calm down. Get him to the man cave so I can check him over to make sure there's no injuries,then we can go from there." Schwoz calmly said. I took in a deep breath and realized that Schwoz was right. Charlotte,Jasper,go pack up everything fast! I gently picked up Henry and laid him down in the back seat of the man van. Charlotte and Jasper finished packing everything up and raced to the man van. I didn't even wait for them to fasten their seat belts before I sped off. I drove as fast as I could to the man cave but I kept glancing at Henry to make sure nothing got worse. I noticed he started falling asleep which cannot happen right now in case he has a concussion." Charlotte!" I yelled. Keep Henry awake! She jumped to the back seat and sat beside Henry and was trying to keep him awake.( I do not ship anyone in this story.)

Charlotte's POV

Thoughts were racing through my mind. Henry almost drowned and is now possibly hurt. Suddenly Ray was talking to me which snapped me out of my thoughts. I jumped to the back seat and began talking to Henry just to keep him awake. Henry don't go to sleep! I softly spoke to him. He weakly looked up at me and managed to squeak out a " Why? I'm so tired Char,just let me sleep for 5 minutes please." I felt so bad for him but I knew he couldn't fall asleep so I kept on talking to him. Hey Henry,what's uhh,what'your favorite food? He groaned. I don't know,maybe pizza. He started to doze off so I shook him gently. He groaned again. Henry,what's,I had to think of a question,what's your favorite kind of music? *more groaning* I don't know. Rap? "I don't know Char just let me sleep now." Henry Hart don't you dare fall asleep! I yelled. " Ray how much further? Henry's not going to last much longer!" " We're almost there just keep him awake for a little bit longer!" He said. I looked over at Henry with sad eyes. Then I saw him starting to fall asleep so I shook him awake.*groaning* Henry stay awake please. We're almost at the man cave just hang tight. I pleaded. The more I looked at him the more I felt sorry for him. Finally the man van came to a stop. Ray scooped Henry up and carried( like I said,not shipping anyone) him to the elevator and went down to the man cave. When the doors opened Schwoz had a medical station all set up and ready to go.Ray gently set Henry down on the med bed and Schwoz began scanning him. Ray just started pacing around the room. Ray will you stop that! " I'm sorry but I'm worried!" He yelled. I just rolled my eyes at him,but deep down,I felt like pacing too. "Okay! It's not as bad as we think." Schwoz started."Well?!" Ray shouted. " Schwoz began,he has a minor concussion and his chest will fell kind of heavy for a awhile,but he should be okay other than that. Right now he just needs to rest, he is clear to sleep now so after I bandage everything up,he needs to to take a nap." Schwoz finished.We all sighed with relief knowing Henry wasn't too injured. After Schwoz finished cleaning up the blood off of him and bandaging the cuts,Ray picked Henry up( still not shipping this) and carried him to the guest bedroom and Henry immediately fell asleep.Ray stayed in there to keep a close eye on him. Even though Schwoz said he would be ok,he still wanted to be there in case something happened.

Henry's POV
I woke up to my body hurting. I tried to remember what happened,and then it all hit me at once. The lake. The pain. Everything. I tried sitting up but I felt someone lightly push me back down. " You need to rest". I heard Ray say. I looked over to see Ray standing there with an apologetic look on his face. " I'm sorry Henry. I never should have dared you to jump off the rock" " It's okay." I said with a smile. I was still so confused on what happened. Before I could ask I guess Ray knew what I was thinking about and told me.

Ray's POV

Once Henry woke up i apologized to him. Although he forgave me he still had this confused look on his face so I told him everything that happened. Once I was done he tried sitting up again but I gently pushed him back down again. Schwoz said he his chest would hurt for awhile so he really didn't need to be sitting up. " Ray?" Henry said." "When can I go home?" I knew he probably didn't feel the best right now,so I said " just wait one more hour,then you can go home" Before he could protest or say anything he began to fall asleep again. I smiled at the peaceful boy sleeping and walked out. I went back into the main room. Jasper came up and asked " is he ok?" Yup! Just tired. I could tell he was still in a little pain so he fell back asleep pretty quickly. Everyone sighed in relief. Well guys,it's getting late. If you want to go home you can. Charlotte and Jasper hesitated for a moment but went on home because they knew as well it was getting late.
An hour later I went to the guest bedroom and woke Henry up. I figured he was probably ready to go on home by now. He slowly got up and walked out. Even though he's ok,I still watched him closely. "Thanks,Ray." " For what?" I was confused. If I hadn't dared him to jump off a high rock,he wouldn't even be in this position. " For helping me out. I know you still feel like it's your fault,but other than almost drowning,I had a lot of fun today." He said. I could do nothing but smile after that. After a bro hug he walked into the elevator. I thought about what he said. We did have a lot of fun,except for Henry almost drowning that is. He's gonna be okay,and that's all that matters.

Henry's POV

I slowly made it to my vehicle. My chest still felt pretty heavy and my head kinda hurt,but other than that I felt okay. I drove on home and pulled into the driveway. When I got inside I immediately just went to my room. I slid on my pj's and got into bed. I thought about the crazy events that happened today. "I probably won't be going back to that lake in awhile." I thought. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. "I guess it takes a lot of energy to almost drown." I thought with a smile.

Well,there is Chapter D for you. Not sure if I like this one or not. Hopefully next one will be better. Anyways,see you soon!