S-Sleep Please

Hiii! Hope you guys are having a great day so far. ⚠️Trigger Warnings Apply⚠️*I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters*

Henry's POV
It was 11:00 at night so I put on my pjs and crawled into bed. Usually I love going to bed because I am  always exhausted after work,but I have been having nightmares lately. Of course I didn't tell anyone. What kind of sidekick is afraid of going to sleep because of nightmares? I tell you,no sidekicks.I go to bed every night,but I refuse to fall asleep. It's been hurting me in school though. I keep falling asleep in class and wake up screaming. Ms.Shapen has been threatening to call my parents if I didn't stop falling asleep in class.
I got into bed and shut off the light. To keep from falling asleep,I pulled out my phone and listened to some music. Sadly,I was so tired,it didn't work.
I woke up tied to a chair. I tried getting up but it was no use.
Drex: Well well well. What do we have here?
Henry: Drex?! What are you doing? I thought you were in jail!
Drex: Please,I escaped the very day I went in. I've been plotting my revenge on you and Captain Man. Then I thought I would just make it easy.
He pulled out a gun. I tried and tried to get up but I just couldn't. Then,he pulled the trigger,and everything was black.
Then I woke up. Oh,it was just a dream. I could still feel my heart racing. I looked over and saw that it was 5:45 a.m. so I just got up and got dressed. I headed down stairs to grab some breakfast and head off to work. (It was Saturday)
*time skip*
Ray's POV
Henry has been acting weird lately. He just looks so tired. But every time I ask him about it he just changes the subject. I looked over and saw him trying to fight to stay awake.
Ray:Henry?
Henry: Mm?
Ray: Are you okay?
Henry: Yeah why wouldn't I be?
Ray: Well,you have just seemed so tired lately. Are you not getting a good sleep at night?
Henry: I have been,everything's fine Ray.Trust me.
Ray: Okay...
I don't believe him.Something's wrong.He never admits it when somethings wrong and always comes up with a terrible lie to cover it up. Then the crime alert went off.
Charlotte: Jeff's robbing Swellview bank.Again.
Ray:Ugh.Alright kid,you know what to do.
I transformed and looked over to see Henry asleep on the couch.
Ray: Henry? Henry wake up!
Henry: Huh?What's going on?
Charlotte: You were asleep.
Ray: What's going on with you kid?
Henry: Nothing,I promise.
Ray: Hen-
I was cut off by Charlotte.
Charlotte: You guys really need to go.
Ray: fine,but this conversation isn't over.
Henry transformed and we ran for the tubes.
Ray: Call it.
Henry: Up The Tube!
*time skip*
Henry's POV
Ray: Freeze Jeff!
Jeff: Actually I thought it was kinda warm in here
Ray: What?! I mean the freeze as in don't move! Idiot!
Jeff: Then why didn't you just say don't move?
Ray: Jeff I am not in the mood for stupidity!
Jeff: Well it's not my fault you didn't just say don't move!
Ray: Je-
Henry: Just drop the cash Jeff!
Jeff: but I don't want to drop the cash! I wanna keep robbing the bank!
Henry: Did I ask you what you wanted?
I couldn't take him anymore. I pulled out my laser and lasered him unconscious.
Ray: nice work Kid Danger.
Henry: Back at you Captain Man.
While Ray was calling the cops I was keeping an eye on Jeff.I was so tired. I fought just to keep my eyes open. Then,I ended up falling asleep.
*time skip *
Ray's POV
I don't understand. One minute I'm calling the cops,then I come black to see Henry passed out on the floor. What happened?!
Schwoz: Guys I have the results!
Ray and Charlotte:What is it?!
Schwoz: It says here that he has only slept 8 hours total in just this week!
We sat in silence for like 5 seconds when Henry started shaking violently.
I rushed to him and saw he was now trembling hard. He was mumbling something in his sleep. But I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. Then he suddenly jumped up while screaming "No!" Then he started breathing heavily. He had the look of terror in his eyes.
Charlotte: Henry are you okay?
Henry: Huh? Oh yeah never better. Why ask?
Ray: I'll tell you why.Because you passed out during a mission and when we brought you back you started to tremble and sweat during your sleep,then you jumped up screaming.
Henry: Guys I told you I'm fine.
Ray: You are not and I know that for a fact because Schwoz scanned you and he says you have only gotten 8 hours total this week!
Charlotte: Henry what is going on? And don't even bother trying to lie.
Henry: Well Schwoz's scanner must be wrong because I'm fine! In fact I've been sleeping in late!
Ray: Henry you are lying,I know it!
Henry: I am not!
Schwoz: Henry it's okay of you aren't sleeping well. I have something you can take that will help you sleep through the night.
Henry: I'm not a baby okay! Nothing is wrong with me!
Charlotte : we aren't calling you a baby Henry,we just want to help you.
Ray: But we can't do that if you don't tell us what's wrong.
Henry: I have nightmares okay!
He then covered his mouth in shock like he didn't intend to say that. Then he got up and ran out.
Henry's POV
I can't believe I just said that. They probably think that I'm a loser. I couldn't even think of looking Ray in the eye right now so I just ran out. I didn't want to risk being found so I ran to a certain place. With someone who was probably there who I could always talk to about anything. I ran to Swellview Mountain. As I was running I texted this one person to meet me there. I came up to the exact spot where we met,and there she was.
Henry: Lilly.
Lilly:Kid Danger.( I forget to mention this earlier but he transformed before he arrived.)
We stared into each other's eyes for a minute,then she spoke up.
Lilly: Kid Danger is everything okay?
Henry: No...
Lilly: You wanna talk about it?
Henry: Yeah.
We sat down and I told her. Everything.
Lilly: Kid Danger,you aren't a loser. Especially just for having nightmares.
Henry: But sidekicks don't get scared just because of some dumb nightmares.
Lilly: Everyone gets scared of nightmares. I bet even Captain Man does. Speaking of Captain Man,he's probably looking for you.
Henry: You're probably right. Thanks Lilly.
Lilly: you're welcome. Just remember you are never a loser.
I smiled. I love her so much.
Henry: Love you.
Lilly: Love you too.
Then we kissed. And I ran out.
*time skip*
It took awhile but I found Ray. I explained everything to him. At the end Ray told me the same thing Lilly did. That everyone gets scared of nightmares sometimes,and no matter what,I am not a loser. I took that special medication Schwoz had and now I can sleep peacefully at night. I am so grateful to have friends like mine. I don't deserve them.

Hiii! I know this was kinda short. Sorry about that. I wanted to bring Lilly back for some reason. I know this is a book of one shots,but I wanted to do it just for this one chapter. Unless you guys like Lilly.Comment if you think I should keep bringing her back or not. Anyways,hope you enjoyed! See you tomorrow for the next one! Bye and stay safe!