E-Elephant

Hi! Hope u guys are doing great so far. Quick warning ⚠️ Trigger Warnings do apply⚠️ *I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *

Henry's POV

I woke up with my stomach rumbling. I knew what it was. Just a a week ago I started starving myself to lose weight. I knew it wasn't healthy, but I needed to be skinny. Mitch started telling me I was fat,and I didn't believe it at first since I knew he was only saying this to be mean,but then I looked in the mirror one night and Mitch's words kept repeating bin my head.

*Flashback:in locker rooms*

Mitch: Woah! Hart! Look at how fat you are!

Henry: Leave me alone Mitch

Mitch: Hey everyone! Look at this elephant over here!

*end of flashback*

Elephant. That word screamed at me whenever I looked at myself in the mirror. I had decided to quit eating breakfast and lunch but I knew mom and dad would be suspicious if they saw that I didn't eat dinner. I use either " not hungry" or take forever getting ready so I h
could use " don't have time to eat" so they wouldn't be suspicious about skipping breakfast,and they weren't at school so I didn't have to worry about coming up for a lie about lunch . I would ask for very little food at dinner and still only take a few small bites and say I'm full. I thought I would never get caught,or so I thought...

Henry: Bye mom,see you tonight!

Mrs.Hart: Wait don't you want something to eat!

Henry: No thanks! Bye!

I ran out the door as fast as I could. I went from 130 lbs to 110 lbs in just a week. I couldn't mess it up now. I ran off to school as fast as I could to catch up to Char and Jasper. Suddenly I felt really lightheaded. I shook it off and caught up to Charlotte and Jasper.

Henry: Hey guys! What's up?

Charlotte and Jasper: Hey Henry! What goes on?

We all talked about the usual on our way to class. I had to stop by my locker to grab my books but I told Charlotte and Jasper I'd just meet them in class. I started to get a headache but before I could think about it before Mitch came up and slammed my locker shut. Oh crap.

Mitch: What do you think your doing elephant?

Henry: Leave me alone Mitch.

Mitch: What you going to do if I don't? I bet you couldn't even run fast enough for you to catch me cuz you're so fat!

That was it. I couldn't take it anymore. Tears pricked my eyes as I ran to the bathroom. I knew I haven't even eaten but after that last thing Mitch said I had to do this. Even if it was just acid. I leaned over the toilet,forced to fingers down my throat,and waited for bile to come up before removing them.When I was done I flushed the toilet and didn't even bother to wash my hands. I walked out feeling broken,fat,and hopeless. I made my way into Ms.Shapen's class but instead of talking to everyone,I just sat down at my desk with no expression on my face,and waited for class to start.

*after school*

Normally I would be excited because it was finally the weekend,but instead I just silently walked to Junk n'Stuff not even listening to what Charlotte or Jasper were talking about.

Charlotte's POV

I've been noticing some off things about Henry. He hasn't been himself lately. I can see it through his fake smile. I've also been noticing he has been skipping lunch at school. Piper also says he rarely eats at home. I tried to deny the thought that just came to my head." Is Henry starving himself?" I would ask him if everything's ok,but he would just push it aside and say everything's fine. So I knew there was no point in asking. We walked up to the elevator at Junk n' Stuff and braced ourselves for the large drop. I decided I would talk to Ray about this. When the doors opened we saw Ray sitting at the couch watching Dog Judge. I walked over to the monsters and began scanning some criminal files while Henry just sat down and stared off into space.