W-Whenever

Hiii! So I'm not sure if I will be liking  this one or not. I'm just gonna see how it goes. Hope you enjoy!⚠️Trigger Warnings Apply⚠️* I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters*

Henry's POV
I love my life. Most of it anyways. I have amazing friends,an amazing job as Kid Danger,an amazing school. I had almost everything perfect in my life. Key Word: Almost. My dad has started to become abusive to me. You see,it all started when he was fired from his job. Then he stated drinking and every night he become drunk. He started yelling at my mother and it got to be too much for her...so she left and took Piper with her. I remember the day when she left. She told he she wished she could take both me and Piper,but sadly she only had enough money to take one child. And since dad almost landed Piper in the hospital,mom had to take her. So I have been living the last month with my dad. It it was torture. I love him, a lot,but it's hard to come home from work every day knowing that you are probably going to be beaten.
It's a crisp Friday afternoon and I'm walking to Junk n' Stuff. I went down the elevator and saw Charlotte at the monitors,and Ray battling Schwoz in a game of Ping Pong.
Charlotte: Hey Henry!
Ray: Hey Hen-Oh come on Schwoz!
Schwoz: Ha! I win again!
Ray: Dang it!
I wanted to laugh but right now it hurts to laugh. When I left for school this morning dad beat with a metal pipe and he got me several times in my side.
Ray: So kid,what do you wanna do?
Before I could answer the crime alert went off.
Charlotte: Jeff broke out of prison.
Ray: I can't believe he actually figured out a way. *while laughing*That guy probably couldn't make it out of preschool.
Henry: Come on Ray,let's just go.
Ray: Let's blow a bubble and stop the trouble.
We transformed and made our way for the tubes.
Ray: Call it!
Henry: Up The Tube!
*time skip*
Ray: Freeze and don't move!
Henry: That's the same thing!
Ray: Do you have to correct me when we're crime fighting?
Henry: I'm just saying dude.
Ray: Jeff!
Jeff: What? I'm trying to commit crimes here!
Ray: That's why we need you to freeze!
Henry: Idiot!
Jeff: Hey that's mean! Take it back!
I rolled my eyes at Jeff in annoyance. How can anyone be this stupid?
Henry: Just put your hands behind your back!
Jeff: No,I'm not done criming!
Ray: Criming isn't a word,Jeff!
Henry: Just put your hands behind your back!
(Jeff is robbing a bank by the way. I forgot to say that earlier.😅)
Ray: Put down the money,and get on the ground!
Jeff: You guys are lame.
Henry: Jeff!
Jeff: Can't you guys let me get away with this one crime?
Ray: No!
I can't take Jeff anymore. I pulled out my laser and zapped him unconscious.
Ray: Thanks Kid Danger.
Henry: Thanks.
For some reason I liked it when Ray would say things like that. I guess because I had looked up to him all my life,and now he says things like that to me. I was guarding Jeff while Captain Man called the cops when my ribs started hurting. Probably because that's where my dad had beaten me this morning. I should probably check that out when I get home.
Ray: The cops said we can leave Jeff here since he's handcuffed. You wanna go to Nacho Ball?
Henry: Duh!
I love going to Nacho Ball with Ray.We can have time hanging around as buds without Jasper cutting in about buckets,or Charlotte talking about our improper use of grammar. Now don't get me wrong,I love hanging out with them,but sometimes it's fun to be just me and Ray.
We pulled into Nacho Ball parking lot and made sure no one was around before we changed back into our normal selves. Or however you would call Ray "normal."
After we got our food we sat down and talked while we ate.
Ray: *while laughing* so when nobody was looking,I just grabbed the plate of biscuits and ran out! My dad never knew that it was me that caused "The Year of no Biscuits in 1983"!
I want to laugh,but my side still hurts so I chose to just smile widely.
Ray's POV
Henry is acting weird. Usually when I tell him my childhood food thieving stories,he can't stop laughing. Now he's just smiling. I chose to just brush it off since it wasn't that big of a deal.
Ray: So tell me something funny you once did.
Henry: Probably when I hid fake dog poop in Piper's bed. It was so realistic to her,that she made mom throw out those bedsheets. Even though my mom tried to explain to her that it was fake.
Ray: Ha!
I looked at the time and realized we should probably get back before the others worry about us.
Ray: We should probably get going kid.
Henry: Okay let's go.
*time skip*
Henry's POV
We got back to the man cave and thankfully,no one asked why me and Ray took so long.Going to Nacho Ball was our little secret,a secret I rather enjoyed.
Charlotte: Well,I gotta go guys.
Ray: Bye!
I realized I needed to go home as well. Though I wasn't looking forward to it.
Henry: I also need to go,bye guys!
Ray: Bye!