Z - Zoe

Hiiii! Here is my final chapter letter of this book . I have an announcement at the end of this chapter so make sure to stay to the end . Thanks , and hope you enjoy .  ⚠️Trigger Warnings Apply ⚠️ * I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *
Season 5 ages
Henry's POV
I love my life . I have amazing friends , amazing family , amazing school . And let's not forget my awesome job as Kid Danger .  Things could not be better for me right now . In fact right now I am walking to Junk n' Stuff with my good friends Charlotte and Jasper .
Charlotte : I can't wait for the history test tomorrow . I am so pumped !
Henry and Jasper : Ughhh
Henry : That reminds me , Charlotte can you help me study tonight please ?
Charlotte : Why so you can copy my notes ?
Henry : No ! I just uhhh... prefer to study with a friend . Pffft ! Copy your notes .  * nervous laughs *
Charlotte : Uh huh .
Jasper : well can I copy your notes ?
Charlotte : What ? No ! Both of you need to start taking initiative .
Jasper : Uh oh there's the Charlotte train ready to take us to boring lecture-ville !
Charlotte : You guys ! I just think you should start learning things for yourself . Not copy other people's notes .
Henry : Choo Choo !
Jasper : And the Charlotte train has left the station .
Charlotte : You guys will learn someday that you won't have someone to copy work off when you get a job .
Jasper : So ? That's our problem for the future .
We just kept on laughing , well me and Jasper were laughing . We soon entered Junk n' Stuff and Jasper began his shift behind the counter while me Charlotte went down the elevator and was greeted by Ray in the man cave .
Ray : Heyy guys !
Charlotte : Hey Ray !
Henry : Sup ?
Ray : Well , there are no crimes today so , do you guys wanna have a movie day ?
Henry and Charlotte : Sure !
Henry : what are we watching ?
Ray : How about Galaxy Wars ?
Charlotte : works for me !
Henry : sounds fun !
We sat down and watched every single Galaxy Wars movie until it was late at night .
Charlotte : Well I better go .
Henry : Me too .
Ray : Bye guys !
Henry and Charlotte : Bye !
Charlotte and I headed home and began a conversation .
Henry : Henry , so what do you wanna do tomorrow night ?
Charlotte : I don't know , what do you wanna do ?
Henry : What if we have a game night . We could invite Jasper and Ray over at my place and lay a bunch of games .
Charlotte : Sounds fun ! Well , my house is this way . Bye Henry !
Henry : Bye Charlotte !
Eventually I walked up to the front porch of my house and unlocked the door . I walked in and found the house empty . I turned on the lights and found a note on the counter . It read
Dear Henry,
Your father and I went out to eat and Piper is at Marla's house for a sleepover . There is some leftovers in the fridge for you to eat if you get hungry .
Love,Mom
Sweet ! I get the house to myself tonight ! I stayed up for awhile watching videos online and ate dinner . Eventually I went upstairs and went to bed .
I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed . That was the first full nights sleep I had gotten in a long time . Usually Ray wakes me up needing me for a mission . I got out of bed and threw on a pair of jeans , I nice shirt , and high top shoes and went downstairs for some breakfast .
Mrs . Hart : Morning Henry !
Henry : Morning Mom !
I quickly ate breakfast and started my journey to school
Charlotte : Hey Henry !
Jasper : Sup Henry ?
Henry : hey guys !
Jasper : Guess what I got ?
Charlotte : Please tell me it's not-
Jasper : It's a bucket !
Normally I groan but I was in a good mood . And nothing could change that . Nothing .
Soon we went to class and Ms . Shapen began .
Ms . Shapen : Oh great . You all came . Oh well , Henry pass out the math tests . I would say I hope you all studied , but I think we know the answer to that .
I finished handing out tests and sat down when an alarm went off . An alarm everyone feared . This alarm meant a shooter was in the building . We all got up and ran to exit the building . I ran down the hall but realized that there was no exit near me . I quickly hid inside the closet beside me and crouched down so he couldn't see me through the window . Then I heard , crying ? I turned around and saw a girl my age hiding in the corner of the closet .
Henry : Hello ?
Girl : H-hello .
Henry : What's your name ?
Girl : Zoe , yours ?
Henry : I'm Henry . Try to stick with me , I'm going to figure out how to get us out of here .
Ray's POV
So first thing , I chilling in the man cave . Then I get a call from Henry's school saying there was a shooter . Now , I driving as fast as I can in my Captain Man uniform worrying about the kids . I can't lose Henry , Charlotte , or Jasper ! I soon arrived and could hear gunshot after gunshot . I ran in and tried to find him . I searched and searched the building with no luck . Then Charlotte ran up to me .
Charlotte : R- Captain Man ! Several students are still in there !
I panicked because I could see in her eyes that she was telling me Henry's still in there .
I told Charlotte to go home and I'll find the other kids .
I ran through the building hearing gunshots . I hope I can find them in time .
Henry's POV
I realized we couldn't stay here . If this attacker is smart unlike Jeff , he'll be looking for hiding students in places like these . If he finds us in here , we'll be cornered .
Henry : We can't stay here . If he finds us , we'll be cornered .
Zoe : But if we leave he may find us !
Henry : We have a better chance at making a run for it that risking him finding us . Just stay with me okay ?
Zoe : Okay .
I slowly opened the door and signaled Zoe that the coast was clear .
Zoe : I think there's an exit around here somewhere .
Henry : Yeah , we just have to make it through this hallway , then turn the corner , and at the end of the hall there's an exit .
We slowly made our way down the first long narrow hallway and turned the corner . Now we just need to make it down this longer hallway and we're free . It was fine until out of no where the attacker jumped at us and pointed his gun at Zoe . I was not about to let him shoot her so I used my hyper motility and jumped in front of the bullet . From there , everything was blurry . Pain shot through me everywhere . It felt as if my body was on fire . I was in shock . I couldn't move , I couldn't speak , I ears were ringing , i could hear Zoe screaming in terror as she witnessed what just happened . I could feel myself start to lose consciousness . No not until I know Zoe is safe ! I was fighting to stay awake but my body hurt so bad . I wanted to stand up and comfort Zoe and tell her everything would be okay . I wanted to make sure she was out of this building , far away from the attacker . But right now , my body was giving up on me . I was in too much pain . I fought to stay awake , for Zoe 's sake , but when I looked over and saw the blood pouring out of me , the pain became more painful , and I passed out .
Zoe's POV
I was frozen in fear. The attacker jumped out of no where and pointed his gun at me . I couldn't move because I was paralyzed with fear . Right when he pulled his trigger I thought I was about to die , but then Henry just jumped in front of me . He fell to floor with blood pouring out of him . Realization set in that he just took a bullet for me . I screamed in terror and watched the attacker run away . I sat down beside Henry and took of my jacket and pressed it against the wound to stop the bleeding . He was fighting to stay awake . I tried to tell him it would be okay even though I wasn't sure about that , but soon he passed out . Worry began to course through me , but then Captain Man arrived .
Ray's POV
I heard a gunshot , a body falling to the ground ,a ear piercing scream . I followed the sound of the girl screaming but stopped at a terrible sight . I saw Henry on the ground shot , with a girl holding her jacket up against the wound to stop the bleeding . I called an ambulance to come get Henry and sat down next to Henry who was fighting to stay awake . I don't think he even noticed I was there . Anger spread through me . I told the girl to stay with Henry while I go give the shooter a piece of my mind . It didn't take long before I found him about to shoot another kid . I ran over to him , took the gun out of his hands , and punched him unconscious . I had the cops take him away but I wasn't thinking about that . I trying to get to Henry . But when I did , he was passed out . I hope that's all it is anyway . I sat down next to him and felt for a pulse . Weak , but still there . Suddenly the ambulance arrived and loaded Henry inside . Me and the other girl got inside and went to the hospital with Henry . I looked over at the girl who was crying as she was looking down at Henry in the stretcher in an ambulance . I didn't know who she was to Henry , but obviously he was important to her .
CM ( Captain Man ) : It'll be okay .
Zoe : no , you don't understand . That man was going to shoot me but he jumped in front of the bullet for me .
My eyes widened . Henry was willing to give up his life for hers . That's so sweet !
We soon arrived at the hospital and they immediately took Henry to surgery . Of course they wouldn't let me or the girl back there . As were waiting in the waiting room I had been calling Henry's parents , Charlotte , and Jasper  . They were all headed to the hospital . Zoe just sat in her seat fiddling with her thumbs . It wasn't much better when everyone else arrived . They all just sat in their seats silently freaking out . Charlotte chewed on her finger nails , Jasper was pacing back and forth , and Henry's parents were crying . Then the nurse came in .
Nurse : Henry Hart ?
We waved her over as she told us the news .
Nurse : He's out of surgery and will be okay . He does have a permanent scar on his right shoulder where he was hit . If one of you would like to see him you can .
Zoe : Can I please go ? I really need to talk to him .
Mr . Hart : Who are you ?
Zoe : A kid from his school . I'm the reason he's in this mess .
Mrs . Hart : what do you mean ?
Zoe : The man was going to shoot me but he jumped in front of the bullet .
Mr . Hart : Wow , then yes you may go .
Zoe : Thank you !
Zoe's POV
The nurse lead me to his room and opened the door . I walked in to see Henry awake and talking to another nurse . As soon as she saw me , she left  so it was just me and Henry .
Henry : Hey Zoe !
Zoe : Hey Henry . How are you feeling ?
Henry : My shoulder is sore but other than that okay . How about you ?
Zoe : I'm fine thanks to you . Can I ask you something ?
Henry : Sure , go for it .
Zoe : Why did you jump in front of me ?
Henry : Well I couldn't just let him kill you .
Zoe : Yeah , but now you're in the hospital with a permanent scar on your shoulder .
Henry : They say scars  tell your story .
Zoe : Well , thank you so much for saving my life . How can I ever repay you ?
Henry : Don't worry about that .
We just stared into each other's eyes and soon , we pulled into a kiss . We didn't even realize when Henry's boss ,Ray came in . (I forgot to mention that Ray already transformed back )
Ray : Oooh what do we have going on here ?
We quickly pulled apart surprised and both of us blushed in embarrassment .
Zoe : I- I should go . Feel better Henry !
Henry : Thanks Zoe !
I ran out trying to process what just happened . I ran all the way home and into my room . I thought I was embarrassed , but instead I felt this warm feeling in my heart . A crush on Henry .
Ray's POV
Ray : So , how you doing ?
Henry : I'm a little sore , but okay .
Ray : You took a big risk today . I heard what happened back there .
Henry : I know I wasn't in uniform , but I wasn't able to transform .
Ray : not that , I mean jumping in front of the bullet .
Henry : I'm sorry , I was only trying to protect her .
Ray : I'm not mad at you Henry . No one is . In fact , you are on the news right now and everyone is calling you a hero . You saved that girl's life by risking your own ! I am so proud of you !
Henry : Thanks Ray .
Ray : Just don't do it again . You gave everyone a heart attack  back there .
Henry : *while laughing *  sorry .
Ray : Well , I should probably go . Your parents were forced to leave and go back to work , but they wanted me tell you that they are very proud of you for saving that girl's life .
And with that , I left . I wanted to ask Henry about what was going on with him and Zoe right before I came in , but he looked really tired . I decided I would ask about that later . Charlotte andJasper wanted to go see Henry but I told them that he looked tired and was probably ready to sleep , so I took them with me to the man cave .
Henry's POV
I was released from the hospital and went home , and everyone surprised me with a welcome home party . It was me , my parents , Piper , Charlotte , Jasper , Ray , and even Zoe . We ate my favorite meal spaghetti and meatballs and talked for hours . Soon everyone left and I went up to my room . It felt good to be back here . I really missed this place . I couldn't stop thinking about Zoe though .  Ever since we kissed I began to develop feelings for her . She visited me in the hospital for the two days I was there , and my feelings grew stronger every time . I now know a lot about her . She's into music and hopes to become a singer some day , she loves animals like me ,  has a younger brother , and is a student with perfect grades . She's also really pretty .  I thought about her and soon I fell asleep .
*the next day at the man cave *
We were all sitting around bored when the crime alert went off .
Charlotte : Jeff is robbing Swellview park .
Ray : What is there to rob at Swellview park .
Charlotte : He's stealing mulch from the playground .
Ray : Seriously !
Henry Come on Ray , maybe he has a good intentions for it.
Ray : Are you okay ? You despise Jeff as much as me and now your saying he may have good intentions for the mulch ?
Henry : Yes .
Ray : Who are you and what have you done with Henry ? !
Henry : Ray it's fine ! I'm just in a good mood .
Ray : Weird but okay . Let's go stop Jeff .
We transformed and ran for the tubes .
Ray : Call it !
Henry : Up The Tube !
* time skip *
Ray : Hold it right there Jeff !
Jeff : Oh come on !
Henry : Drop the mulch Jeff !
Jeff : But I wanted to start a garden and I need mulch !
Ray : So buy your own mulch Jeff .
Jeff : No way that stuff is like a million dollars !
Ray : I'm pretty sure it's not !
Jeff : It's called sarcasm you dork .
Ray : That tears it !
Ray ran and tackled Jeff to the ground .
Jeff : ow take it easy !
Ray : No !
Ray handcuffed Jeff while  I just stood back and watched . Usually on Jeff missions I just wait for Ray to quit beating Jeff up so I can handcuff him .
Ray : Alright kid, handcuff him .
I walked over to Jeff but realized I forgot the handcuffs .
Henry : Uhh Captain Man ... I forgot the handcuffs .
Ray : What ? !
Henry : Do you have any ?
Ray : I think .
He reached into the side pocket of his utility pants and pulled out a pair .
Ray : Here you go .
He sounded annoyed at me . I felt bad for forgetting the handcuffs but , my mind has been everywhere lately . I can't stop thinking about Zoe . She's so awesome , I hope Ray can understand .
We took Jeff to jail and we're on our way back to the man cave .
Ray : What is going on with you Henry ? You've seemed distracted .
Henry : I can't stop thinking about Zoe . Don't tell anyone but I think I have a crush on her .
Ray : Have you talked to her about it ?
Henry : No .
Ray : Well your not getting younger . Just tell her how you feel tomorrow .
Henry : Wait , prom is next week ! I could ask her out to prom !
Ray : Yeah , that's a great idea !
Henry : But , how do you ask a girl to prom .
Ray : Well Henry , that's the fun part . Some girls like to be asked in a big way , and others just want it the simple way .
Henry : How do I know which Zoe would prefer ?
Ray : You don't . You just pick which way you want to ask her and hope for the best .
The rest of the ride was silent . I was busy thinking of a good way to ask out Zoe . Then , I thought of it .
*time skip *
I was at school early getting things ready . Every morning when Zoe gets here she goes to her locker . I used a device Schwoz made to open her locker and placed her favorite kind of flowers inside , lilies  along with a note attached to it with my request . I was really nervous but also excited . Is what proposing feels like ?! Then Zoe came into I ran and hid . As usual she went to locker and pulled out the lilies . She read the note and a smile spread across her face . I came out from where I was hiding and approached her .
Henry : Zoe , will you go to prom with me ?
Zoe : Oh my gosh , yes !
Relief washed through me. I was so scared she was going to say no . She gave me a tight hug and went to class . I was doing a victor dance in my head .
Charlotte : What happened ?
Henry : I asked Zoe to prom .
Charlotte : Really ,what did she say ? !
Henry : She said yes !
Charlotte :Henry I'm so happy for you ! Are you gonna tell Jasper ?
Henry : I don't know . He's kinda bummed right now because the girl he's been crushing on for months told him no when he asked her to the prom .
Charlotte : Oh , maybe you shouldn't tell him then .
Henry : Yeah , well I gotta go class is starting .
Charlotte: See ya Henry !
* time skip *
The prom is in 2 hours and I'm getting ready . I'm wearing a nice tux and put hair gel on . I looked ready , but on the inside I was nervous . I don't even know why . I got the scariest part over with when I asked her . I decided to call Ray .
Ray : Hey Henry !  Shouldn't you be getting ready for your prom ?
Henry : I'm so nervous Ray ! Help me out please .
Ray: Henry there's nothing to be nervous about . You have the girl you really like going to prom with you , from this video chat I can see you're looking good , so why are you nervous ?
Henry : I don't know I just am .
Ray : Been there . Just know there's nothing to be nervous about . Everything will be great .
Henry : Thanks Ray .
Ray : No problem . Now go have fun .
Henry : I will .
Zoe's POV
I'm getting ready for the prom . I put on my dress , styled my hair and did my makeup . I was really nervous . I really like Henry , what if after tonight he doesn't like me ? Then my mom came in .
Zoe's mom : You look amazing Zoe !
Zoe : Thanks mom .
Zoe's mom : What's wrong ? Are you nervous ?
Zoe : A little .
Zoe's mom : There's nothing to be nervous about ! You're going out with someone you really like , you look amazing , what's there to be nervous about ?
Zoe : Because what if he doesn't like me after ?
Zoe's mom : Then he's not the one .
Zoe : Thanks mom .
Before I knew it the time had come . Henry arrived and picked me up to take me to prom . I nervously walked up to the car and got in .
Henry : Wow , you look amazing .
Zoe : So do you .
Henry : So I've been meaning to tell you .
Zoe : Yeah ?
Henry : Zoe , if you don't hate me by the end of this , will you be my girlfriend ?
Zoe : Yes !
My heart exploded with joy .I'm so excited !!
* at prom *
Henry's POV
We walked in and fun began immediately . After awhile Zoe was talking to some of her friends and Charlotte came up to me .
Charlotte : So ? Are you having fun with your date .
Henry : Try girlfriend .
Charlotte : Oh my gosh I am so happy for you !
Henry : Thanks Char .
Then Jasper came over .
Jasper : Hey guys !
Henry : Hey Jasper ! I thought you said you weren't going to come .
Jasper : I wasn't until I got a date to prom .
Charlotte : Really ? Who?
Jasper : Jessica May .
Henry : Awesome congrats buddy !
Jasper : Thanks .
Charlotte : Well , I gotta go . My date is calling me .
Jasper : So who's you date ?
Henry : Zoe .
Jasper : The girl you saved two weeks ago ?
Henry : Yup !
Jasper : Awesome !
Henry : Thanks , well I gotta go .
Jasper : See ya Henry !
Henry : Bye !

We had an amazing time at prom . Eventually we both graduated and were still dating . One night I proposed to her and she said yes ! Everyone was there at our wedding . Charlotte , Jasper , mom , dad, and most importantly Ray . Without him I never would have worked up the courage to ask her to prom and now I'm married to her . Eventually we had two kids ,one girl , one boy . In case you're wondering I am still Kid Danger . But , I don't fight crime with Ray anymore . With Ray's permission I told Zoe my secret and now both of us have teamed up as superheroes and moved to a new town . The kids don't know our identities because we'll , we need to protect them . I'll never forget the day I met Zoe . And I don't think she will either . I am so happy to have Zoe , and will never leave her side .  I have a loving protecting feeling in my heart for Zoe . Feels good .

You guys I just finished my first ever fan fiction ! I am so excited !! Thank you so much for reading !I really hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it . If you loved this book be sure to catch my next one . I will be writing another Henry Danger fan fiction only it will be a book  instead of one shots . I will probably release it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow so stay tuned ! Be sure to follow me  so you can catch my newest books and announcements ! That's all for now ! Thanks again for reading !