O-Or Else

Hi!I hope your day is going great so far!Anyways,here is my new chapter letter for today.⚠️Trigger Warnings Apply⚠️ *I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *

Henry's POV

I was just leaving school when someone pulled me over to the side.It was Mitch and his goons.
Mitch: Hello Hart.
Henry: What do you want,Mitch?
Mitch: We want you to buy us beer.
Henry: First of all,people under eighteen aren't allowed to buy beer,second of all,I didn't bring money,third of all,I would NEVER buy beer.Especially for you guys!
Mitch:You're gonna buy us beer and you're going to do it now Hart!Or else.
He pulled out a gun.I gasped.He quickly tucked it back into his holster and and covered it up with his shirt.
Mitch:And if you tell ANYONE about this,you'll be sorry.
Henry:But how would I even get it?I don't have money,and the store would never let me buy it.
Mitch: So steal it.
Henry: You can get me to steal over my dead body!
Mitch: Which you will be if you don't get us beer!
He tapped where is gun was.I gulped.I didn't want to die but I also didn't want to steal!
Mitch:So do you have your decision yet?
Henry:Look,Mitch,I refuse to buy beer,steal beer,and do anything for you.So just leave me alone!
Mitch:So that's how it's going to be huh?Well,just know you won't be waking up tomorrow.I know where you live.
Henry:Fine!Fine!*sighs*I'll steal your stupid beer.
Mitch:And if ANY words about this gets out,you know what's coming your way.I'll be watching you EVERY step of the way.
They walked out and Mitch harshly yanked me along with them.He pulled so hard it almost dislocated my shoulder.
*time skip at a gas station *
Mitch: Alright you know what to do Hart.
Henry: Yeah yeah.
I slowly walked inside of  the gas station not enjoying one second of this.My whole life I never thought it would be so scary going into a gas station.I walked towards the beer aisle and got a package of beer.When I came towards the door to make a run for it I chickened out.I set down the beer and ran to the man at the counter.
Henry:Sir?!Excuse me but I need help!
Clerk:What may I help you with.
Henry:Some kids at school,they... they their forcing me to steal beer and they said if I don't their gonna kill me in the middle of the night,and they showed me their gun,and I just couldn't do it,and I'm freaking out!
Clerk:Are they here?
Henry:Yes.
Clerk:Ok,show me these jerks at your school.
I should be relaxed but I was still scared.They can still kill me for telling.I shakily lead him to Mitch and his goons.I turned the corner of the gas station and there they were.
Clerk: Hey! This young man says you were treating to kill him if he didn't steal beer for you.Is that true?
Mitch:What no!It's opposite ways.He said if we didn't steal beer for him,he'd kill us!
Henry:Sir,he's lying!He probably has the gun right now!
The clerk walked closer to him.
Clerk:Young man,lift your shirt.(As in to see if there's a gun or not)
Mitch:No!
Clerk:Lift.Your.Shirt!
Mitch finally did as told and there was the gun.
Clerk:I'm calling Captain Man!
He pulled out his phone and dialed Ray or in his case Captain Man.While he was on the phone with Ray,Mitch quickly pulled out the gun and started shooting.Before anyone knew  was going on I felt a burning pain in my ankle.I fell down immediately trying not to cry.Tears were threatening to spill.The clerk tried to stop Mitch and somehow was able to get the gun away without getting shot himself!Impressive.Meanwhile I was sitting here bleeding out.Suddenly Ray AKA Captain Man arrived.I saw his face when he saw me.He ran over and handcuffed Mitch and his goons.Surprisingly they didn't put up a fight.The Ray came over to me.
Clerk:Do u want me to call an ambulance?
Captain Man:Oh,uh,no thank you.I got this.
Clerk:Well ok.
*Clerk goes back to work*
Ray:Kid happened?
Henry:I-These kids,they-
I was losing consciousness.My ankle hurt so much.If you're wondering why I was shot in the ankle instead of the head or chest,the clerk had caught what Mitch was doing and turned the gun away but instead,the clerk accidentally got it aimed at my ankle.It was all an accident and I could tell he felt bad.Then my thoughts were interrupted by Ray.
Ray:Kid?Kid?Kid are you okay?!
Ray's POV
That was a stupid question.I'm looking at Henry who was shot in the ankle and I'm asking if he's okay?Then,he passed out.
Ray:Kid!
I gently picked him up and brought him and laid him in the back of the man van.
*time skip*
Ray: Shwoooooozzzzzz!
Schwoz: What?I was eating my worms!
Ray:Ewwww!Anyways,you have to help us.
Schwoz :Us?
Ray:Wait one sec.
I turned on Henry's tube and down he came.I caught caught Henry and carried him to the med bed.
Schwoz: What happened?!
Ray:I'm not sure what happened exactly.All I know is he got shot in the ankle.
Schwoz:Okay,let me help him.
*time skip*
Well,shwoz got the bullet removed and Henry's ankle wrapped.Shwoz said he'll be on crutches for at least a month.Right now Henry is still asleep from being on anesthesia.I was dying to know what happened.One minute I'm in the man cave working out,and the next I get a call from the store clerk saying some kids had threatened to kill another kid if he did steal beer for them.I had no idea it was Henry who was being threatened.And then I arrive to see Henry on the ground shot and a panicked clerk.I was lost in thought when suddenly Henry started waking up.I ran to side quickly.
Henry:Ray?Where am I?What happened?
Ray:I don't know exactly.I just arrived at a crime scene and found you on the ground and realized you had been shot.
Then he got a look on his face.Like he suddenly remembered what happened.
Ray: Henry,you okay?
Henry:Huh,oh,yeah yeah I'm fine.
Ray:You sure?
Then he got tears in his eyes.
Henry: Actually no.I'm not fine.
Ray:What happened?Or is it just your ankle?Cuz Schwoz said that will probably hurt for awhile.
Henry:Well,yeah my ankle does hurt,but,well the thing is...
Ray: Come on you can tell me.
He took in a deep breath and told me the whole story.
When he was done he just hung his head in shame.I don't know why though.
Ray:Henry,I'm so sorry that happened.Especially on how it ended.
Henry:I should be the one apologizing Ray.If I hadn't chickened out I would have stolen something!
Ray:Right,but you ended up doing the right thing though.And I'm really proud of you for doing the right thing!
Henry:Well,thanks but still.I feel so bad though.I should have tried to just tell someone at the beginning but Mitch also threatened to kill me if I told anyone.Not that that's a good excuse.
Ray:Henry,you can't beat yourself up for this.You were scared,you didn't know what to do because you were afraid of Mitch killing you,and you still told someone.Do you know a lot of kids are in situations like this,and a lot of them end up just stealing because their afraid of being killed.I'm so proud of you for doing the right thing!
Henry: you mean you're not mad?
Ray:Of course not!Never think that this is your fault!
Henry:Thanks Ray.
Henry's POV
Wow.I thought Ray would be mad that I almost stole.But he actually understood and said that he was proud of me!Just then a huge wave of pain came on my ankle.I couldn't help but cry out in pain.
Ray:What's wrong?
Henry:Sorry,Emmy ankle just REALLY hurts!
Ray: No need to be sorry! Do you want a painkiller or something?
Henry:Yeah.
Ray left to get my painkiller and quickly returned with one and a glass of water.I quickly took it and swallowed some water.
*time skip*
Well,it's been over a month and everything's back to normal.I'm so glad to be back to crime fighting by Ray's side. Eventually Mitch and his goons were released from prison and he came back to Swellview Junior High.I was nervous at first but Mitch wouldn't even look at me.I guess he had a hard time in jail and wouldn't risk getting himself back in jail.Hopefully the worst is behind us.Anyways,I'm just glad everything is back to normal.Of course Ray made me promise to always come to him immediately if I'm ever in a situation like that again.Hopefully I won't be in a situation like that again.Poor Charlotte and Jasper don't even know what happened yet.They were both out of town at the time.Anyways,the bell just rang so I got up to leave for another day of work at the man cave.

Hi!So this one was kinda short.I'm not sure if I like it either.I feel like it was rushed,but whatever.Tomorrow's should be better.Anyways,bye and stay safe!