Secrets

Third Person POV

As the sounds of the song Her Way by PARTYNEXTDOOR fills up the bathroom, Kleo and Kira are enjoying a slow passionate kiss. Her strong arms gently pushed Kira against the shower wall bringing her kisses to her neck.

Kira bites her lip titling her neck over to the side giving more access. "Fuck, what am I doing?" Kira inwardly questioned herself. She noticed her slightly puzzled face and pulled away.

"You good?" Kleo asked rubbing her arms. "You want to stop?" Kira thought carefully about this question.......

Then proceeded to shake her head no. Kleo smiled and slid her hand down her body slowly approaching her legs. Rubbing her soaked slit, Kira's breathing picked up and her face blushed a bright red.

She brought her fingers to her own lips sucking the shy girls juices off. "Let's go to the room." Kira wrapped her arms and legs around Kleo as she carried her to the bed. The masculine woman's tongue was dragged from her neck to her center. She gave one look for permission and Kira nodded her head.

After she gave one slow lick, she took her clit into her mouth causing her to moan. She spread her legs wider gripping Kleo's ruffled curls. Kleo stroked herself while enjoying the taste of Kira in her mouth.

Kira slightly mumbled something causing Kleo to look up. "Huh?"

"I said put it in. Now." Kira said in a serious and slightly needy tone. Kleo nodded going into her closet pulling out a medium sized box filled with condoms.

"Whore." Kira scoffed jokingly and Kleo smirked.

"Gotta stay safe baby." Kleo replied putting on the condom putting her body on top of Kira's. She made sure that the girl was comfortable before entering her tight hole.

Kira let out a gasp as Kleo grinds into her slowly.

"Ah fuckk..." She moaned out while a low groan escaped Kleo's lips. As the strokes begin to quicken, their moans became louder. They both were reaching their limit and Kira was scratching up her back.

"Kleo! Kleo you here?!" Kamille asked aloud as she walked in the apartment. She looked around and approached the bedroom door but finding it was locked.

Kira and Kleo gasped in panic. "Y-yea. What you want?"

"I should get dressed-" Kira said and Kleo shushed her.

"Why is the door locked? What are you doing?" Kamille questioned and Kleo began slowly stroking Kira again. Kira's eyes widened at the audacity of her continuing this escapade despite the fact her sister is at the door. Kleo bit her lip as she breathed out lowly. "I'm busy."

Kamille rested her ear on the door hearing light moans. She immediately got the hint and nodded. "Oh- okay well I'll be in my room.......nasty ass."

She covered Kira's mouth as she sped up digging in her guts. "Shhh you gotta be quiet for me baby." Kira nodded looking in her eyes then started to roll hers back. Her muffled moans were pure music to Kleo's ears.

The girl creamed all over Kleo's dick causing her to smirk. She pulled out taking off the condom and flushing it down the toilet. Kira laid on the bed breathing heavily.

"You need a second to collect yourself? Don't worry I aint throwing you out yet." She chuckled and Kira sucked her teeth. "Mane I ain't gotta collect....I should be going home anyway." She slowly got up looking for her clothes.

"You need a napkin?" She asked and Kira turned around.

"What?" She pointed and Kira looked down seeing the evident trail of juices running down her leg. She gasped in embarrassment and immediately left the room exiting the apartment. Kleo chuckled to herself laying on the bed.

Small knocks were heard on the outside of the door as Kamille walked in. "Your girl sounded like she left in a hurry."

"Oh yea she had to uhm- go to work." Kleo replied trying not to look suspicious and Kamille picked up a purple velvet durag. "Oh shit." Kleo thought to herself.

"Is this Kira's?" She asked watching her sister completely tense up.

"Nah that's mine." Kleo snatched the durag out her hand tucking it in her drawer. She stood up throwing on some joggers and a hoodie.

"I'm stepping out I'll be right back." She grabbed her keys leaving Kamille alone in the apartment. She looked around the room checking for more clues for this mystery lady.

*in a different location*

"Fall weddings can be absolutely gorgeous if you have the right people for the job. We are so glad you called us." Robert, the wedding planner said flipping through a book of wedding themes.

A woman with burgundy locs and light brown skin sipped her wine with a smile admiring her engagement ring. "This company did my sisters wedding and it was absolutely breathtaking. I need me and my love to have the same breathtaking event."

Robert nodded in response handing her the book. "See anything you like?"

"Oh this one is pretty." She pointed out. "I'm going to pick out a few ideas before my fiancé gets here. She's always running late-" her fiancé stepped through the door taking a seat.

"And here she is!" The crimson haired woman grinned kissing her future wife on the lips.

"Hello I'm Robert and I'm your wedding planner. Your name?"

She took out her hand shaking his.

"I'm Chandra Carter, pleased to meet you."

Oop👀 engaged you say??? Is Ms Carter gonna tell Kamille? Will Kleo tell Kamille that she dicked Kira down???? We will find out later

(Ps my birthday was October 24th ya girl is legal now🔞🥳💖)